SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
We need to put who ever she picks as Vice under the same microscope. Because when the DNC see's their supporters jumping ship, there might be the moment where Hilz friends come to her and say for the good of the party, you need to step down or she will be the last Democratic Party president. Remember it was the RNC that asked Nixon to step down to save the party. Hilz might have that sudden realization she is who she lied about to prosecute 40 years ago.

You can forget about Hillary doing the "right" or "honorable" thing. It is simply not in her DNA.

When the House was working toward impeaching Bill Clinton a good friend of mine who was a congressman from Louisiana called me at home to tell me that they would be announcing Clinton's impeachment the next day. I asked him what he thought would happen. He said that Clinton would resign in disgrace, just like Nixon.

I told him it would never happen because the only number that mattered to Bill Clinton was 34. He asked me what I meant, and I replied that 34 was the number of Senators that Clinton needed to vote against removing him from office, since it took a 2/3 majority of the Senate to remove him. I then reminded him of the 900 FBI files that Bill and Hillary had illegally possessed early in his first term. Those FBI files had dirt on everyone who was anyone in D.C.

The Clintons have no conscience or shame. They are truly EVIL people, in the classic sense of the word. Kim Jung Un's got nothing on Bill and Hillary.

Hillary will not withdraw on her own. She will have to be forced out of the race or office. I believe that she will be.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you consider that Hillary becomes the president, how does she effectively stay in office when the chief law enforcement agency in the US recommends that charges be filed? It's untenable. What happens if Lynch delays a grand jury presentation, Hillary takes office and then a grand jury indicts? The presidency cannot survive such a scenario unless she steps down.

I don’t think there is any chance that this will go that long, or that a severely damaged HRC can win a general election.

The DNC and Democrat Establishment (elected Dem politicians, public employee unions, environmental wackos & etc.) are going to dump HRC long before the election because she will lose to whomever the Republicans nominate.

She is at best a lack-luster politician, the Dems do not trust her, she and WJC have years of money corruption with hundreds of millions if not billions involved, including while she was Secretary of State, and then there are the security breaches.
I doubt that many in the DNC care about security, but this is a must win election for them as much as for us.
Hillary is not getting better at campaigning, what is the old saying; “A fish begins to rot at the head”?

The Dems need a candidate who can turn out all of the interest groups in their party at record levels as Obama did. Hillary is not that person.
When Bernie Sanders (bless his heart) can draw huge enthusiastic crowds composed of all of the Dem support groups and Hillary gets only women over 65 who sleep through her screeches, the handwriting is on the wall.

The fire is hot under the DoJ and grown-ups in the Democrat Establishment are feeling the heat as well.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Back on page 117 we talked about

"If you have written proof of these, you should bring it, but if you don’t have the documents, you can easily register to vote by filling out simple affidavits that will be provided."

Well, James OKeefe put it to the test:

http://hotair.com/archives/201...te-in-new-hampshire/

video at link

Poll worker, Nashua, New Hampshire: So they will allow you to sign an affidavit saying that you live in the state of New Hampshire.

Journalist: But, I’m not living here, I am just trying to vote here.

Poll worker: Do you have an intention of living here indefinitely?

Journalist: No not indefinitely.

Poll worker: If you want to vote today, you might want to tell them that you’re staying with a friend. And you’re here indefinitely, because it sounds like it’s true.

PVA: Ok, yeah. Not 100% true though.

Poll worker: Right, but you’re here indefinitely, and you’re staying at your friend’s house, and you’ll be about to vote. Otherwise, I don’t know.

and

Mariel Brown-Fallon, Bernie Sanders Field Organizer: Ummm…could you say you’re staying at 345 Cilley Road?

Journalist: Could we?

Field Organizer: Yeah.

Journalist: That’s, that’s this address.

Field Organizer: Yeah.

and lots more

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ We could wind up hearing more stories like this one soon. Chris Mathews and a panel were just talking about there being 92,000 newly registered voters in Nevada in 2015. If, as they assumed, those new voters were all either Bernie or Hill supporters, whichever camp loses the Nevada Dem primary on February 20th may be screaming bloody murder about fraudulent voter enrollment.

OTOH, there's no real reason to assume that they're all necessarily Bernie or Hill voters.

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
^^^ We could wind up hearing more stories like this one soon. Chris Mathews and a panel were just talking about there being 92,000 newly registered voters in Nevada in 2015. If, as they assumed, those new voters were all either Bernie or Hill supporters, whichever camp loses the Nevada Dem primary on February 20th may be screaming bloody murder about fraudulent voter enrollment.

OTOH, there's no real reason to assume that they're all necessarily Bernie or Hill voters.

God Damned Commies screaming about voter fraud?

Ahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaa!

There are few things in life more entertaining than those fools whining about voter fraud. Holy hanging chad!

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/war...inton-south-carolina

South Carolina may be a Dem surprise.

As of last week, the Clinton campaign had only two campaign offices in South Carolina: one in Charleston and another in the capital, Columbia, with just 14 full-time staffers

The Sanders campaign, meanwhile, had 240 staffers on the ground as of last week – 80 percent of them African-American

Voters in South Carolina have been able to vote early, absentee or in person since January 1, and the Sanders campaign is taking full advantage before the end of early voting for Democrats on February 26.

the Sanders campaign staffed up with young, black political operatives who might not have gotten a second look in more traditional Democratic campaigns, but who are finding both opportunity and a passionate cause in the Sanders movement.

They include his national spokeswoman, Symone Sanders, herself a veteran of the BLM movement, and national black outreach director Marcus Farrell, who is not yet 30 and has led an aggressive push to convert black voters nationwide.

Aneesa McMillan, the campaign’s youthful South Carolina communications director, left the office of Alabama congresswoman Terri Sewell, who backs Clinton for president, to join the Sanders campaign.

posted Hide Post
^^^sdy, that is great news!

The only hope the DNC has right now is Hillary's supposed lock on the African-American vote.

Bernie Sanders (bless his heart) is a sly old rascal and here he is with a grassroots organization pulling the rug out from under Hillary in SC.

You go Bernie!

The Democrat Establishment will tolerate anything from the Clintons as long as they win, Hillary is beginning to strongly hint of loser.

Ol' Hill would never voluntarily withdraw, but someone from the DoJ or the office of the POTUS may come to her with an offer she cannot refuse.

I am off to have a drink, Confusion to our enemies!

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
If you want a view into the kinds of advice, and the thinking that goes along with it, that Secretary Clinton receives from her confidants, here is an email to her highness from her sycophant Sidney Blumenthal.

quote:
UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05786515 Date: 02/13/2016

RELEASE IN FULL

CONFIDENTIAL [Note this Blumenthal's marking, not an official national security classification]

May 5,2011
For: Hillary
Re: OBL photos

Yes, there is a Third Way—on the Bin Laden photos. Show them to members of Congress in a special secure room, something like when members were permitted to view Abu Ghraib pictures.

Here are the reasons: Having the members file through will provide testimony to the President's feat. They will be not only be acknowledging but also enhancing his power. They will in effect become liegemen bowing before him, but not in any way they will resent or will protest. They will serve as witnesses to the magnitude of what he has done. Each of them will emerge speaking to the national and local press on what they have seen. Their words will be descriptive, but they will not be equivalent to graphic images that could be circulated themselves and have mischievous consequences. Having the whole Congress see the photos would have these likely impacts as well: The far right wing Tea Party Republicans would by their mere presence admit to the President's status above them and to his effectiveness. There would also be a salutary effect at the beginning of the negotiations on the debt ceiling. It would curb the ability of the Republicans to appeal to partisan sentiment and indulge in partisan rhetoric, giving the administration more edge. Having members of Congress testify to the reality of the photos will suppress any potential "Deather" movement, that the administration has either fabricated the event or suppressed some aspect of it. (See below for article on the emergence of the "Deather" movement.) This event should be staged over two or three days, occupying most of a work week, and continuing to dominate the public and congressional mind. Don't let the photos serve as trophies; instead take the Congress as trophy using the photos.

Perhaps the NSC communications operation could have done more turning an absolute triumph into a PR fiasco. But I don't quite know how. Kudos to Denis McDonough

In short, Sid was suggesting that members of Congress will become vassals who owe feudal service or allegiance to a nobleman, Obama.

Sid believed the entire Congress would fall to the ground and offer Obama any orifice he chooses to use in recognition of Obama's remarkable feat of marksmanship, evidenced by his ability to shoot bin Leaded in Abbottabad when Obama was in DC.

What is equally disturbing is that there isn't a corresponding email from Clinton or her fed.gov advisers castigating Blumenthal for suggesting this shit, and directing him to cease and desist from any future communications.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32031 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
In short, Sid was suggesting that members of Congress will become vassals who owe feudal service or allegiance to a nobleman, Obama.
Sid believed the entire Congress would fall to the ground and offer Obama any orifice he chooses to use in recognition of Obama's remarkable feat of marksmanship, evidenced by his ability to shoot bin Leaded in Abbottabad when Obama was in DC.
What is equally disturbing is that there isn't a corresponding email from Clinton or her fed.gov advisers castigating Blumenthal for suggesting this shit, and directing him to cease and desist from any future communications.

Hillary evidently believes the Science Fiction that Sid Vicious pedals which shows her gullibility verging on stupidity. All of this and HRC still values Sid's advice.
I believe this goes together with Huma advising other HRC associates to be carful to explain numbers clearly to Hillary since she "becomes confused".

Surely Hillary is not the best the Democrats can offer?

I'll try to be brief
posted Hide Post
Wasn't Blumenthal nicknamed Sid Vicious?

Posts: 14298 | Location: Heart of Texas | Registered: April 14, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wasn't Blumenthal nicknamed Sid Vicious?

Yes he was and is known by that "handle".

As far as I know he has contributed nothing to the world but a certain vicious attitude toward the Clinton's political opponents. I am not certain he has any friends except Hillary, perhaps she really is not very bright.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Hillary Clinton And Cheryl Mills Did Not Sign Mandatory Agreement to Return Classified Materials

http://www.breitbart.com/big-g.../2016/02/16/3037241/

Breitbart News has obtained confirmation on State Department letterhead that Hillary Clinton did NOT sign a mandatory OF-109 “Separation Statement” when she left the State Department.

That statement would have required her to affirm that she had returned all classified materials in her possession. Clinton’s top aide Cheryl Mills also avoided signing a separation statement.

Additionally, Clinton never certified that she went through a mandatory security debriefing to learn how to handle classified information.

On September 11, 2015, researcher Larry Kawa received a letter from State Department official Clarence N. Finney Jr. from the Office of Executive Secretariat Staff (S/ES-S). Finney claimed that, “Departing secretaries of state do not complete an OF-109 due to their continued need for a security clearance after their resignation.”

Kawa wrote to State Department Office of Information Programs and Services director John Hackett on November 19 and asked, “Can you please forward me written documentation that allows for the exemption of the Secretary of State?”

“Mr. Kawa, I do not have this information at hand. I recommend that you submit an additional FOIA request,” Hackett replied. Kawa submitted another FOIA request two days later seeking evidence for the exemption, but his FOIA request was never returned.

The State Department’s Foreign Affairs Manual Volume 12 Section 564.4 is crystal clear that all employees must sign a separation agreement and undergo a security debriefing

Cheryl Mills also skipped the exit procedure.

A Separation Statement exists for top Clinton aide Cheryl Mills, and a copy of it was quietly released by the State Department.

You might notice something fairly jarring: the statement was never signed, by Mills or anyone else. It was left blank.

Cheryl Mills, like Clinton, avoided having to affirm that she “surrendered to responsible officials all classified or administratively controlled documents and material with which I was charged or which I had in my possession.”

Unlike Mills, Clinton aide Huma Abedin signed a separation statement and security debriefing acknowledgment in February 2013.

Picture of Kadin
posted Hide Post
Sure sounds to me like the State Dept is playing more games. I'd be willing to bet a lot that those forms have been conveniently "lost". And unless someone at State admits to seeing them or witnessing the signing, there's likely no way to prove different.

Posts: 1848 | Location: Carrollton, TX | Registered: June 05, 2015Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Hillary barks like a dog.

video at link

http://www.breitbart.com/big-g.../2016/02/15/3046281/

This person really has a chance to be President of the United States ?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Hillary Clinton And Cheryl Mills Did Not Sign Mandatory Agreement to Return Classified Materials

http://www.breitbart.com/big-g.../2016/02/16/3037241/

Breitbart News has obtained confirmation on State Department letterhead that Hillary Clinton did NOT sign a mandatory OF-109 “Separation Statement” when she left the State Department.

That statement would have required her to affirm that she had returned all classified materials in her possession. Clinton’s top aide Cheryl Mills also avoided signing a separation statement.

Additionally, Clinton never certified that she went through a mandatory security debriefing to learn how to handle classified information.

On September 11, 2015, researcher Larry Kawa received a letter from State Department official Clarence N. Finney Jr. from the Office of Executive Secretariat Staff (S/ES-S). Finney claimed that, “Departing secretaries of state do not complete an OF-109 due to their continued need for a security clearance after their resignation.”

Kawa wrote to State Department Office of Information Programs and Services director John Hackett on November 19 and asked, “Can you please forward me written documentation that allows for the exemption of the Secretary of State?”

“Mr. Kawa, I do not have this information at hand. I recommend that you submit an additional FOIA request,” Hackett replied. Kawa submitted another FOIA request two days later seeking evidence for the exemption, but his FOIA request was never returned.

The State Department’s Foreign Affairs Manual Volume 12 Section 564.4 is crystal clear that all employees must sign a separation agreement and undergo a security debriefing

Cheryl Mills also skipped the exit procedure.

A Separation Statement exists for top Clinton aide Cheryl Mills, and a copy of it was quietly released by the State Department.

You might notice something fairly jarring: the statement was never signed, by Mills or anyone else. It was left blank.

Cheryl Mills, like Clinton, avoided having to affirm that she “surrendered to responsible officials all classified or administratively controlled documents and material with which I was charged or which I had in my possession.”

Unlike Mills, Clinton aide Huma Abedin signed a separation statement and security debriefing acknowledgment in February 2013.

Oh that's interesting... I was under the impression that she'd claimed that she *had* signed those. Why would she claim she had signed something, when pointing out that she hadn't would've gotten her out of the trouble she was in, if she hadn't actually signed them?

It's enough to make a guy wonder whether the state dept is lying...

Those who forget the pasta are condemned to reheat it.

Posts: 1552 | Location: SF Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 21, 2010Report This Post
Picture of domcintosh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oh that's interesting... I was under the impression that she'd claimed that she *had* signed those. Why would she claim she had signed something, when pointing out that she hadn't would've gotten her out of the trouble she was in, if she hadn't actually signed them?It's enough to make a guy wonder whether the state dept is lying...

Having failed to sign the document doesn't dismiss her crimes.

The opinions expressed in no way reflect the stance or opinion of my employer.

Posts: 5446 | Location: Stationed in Kitsap Washington w/ the USN | Registered: November 04, 2007Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
No, but it's enough for an inveterate BS artist like her to waste everyone's time with an argument that she either didn't know or didn't fully understand that she wasn't supposed to do what she did. It won't head off a prosecution, but it'll inflate the initial estimated cost (work hours as well as money) to initiate a prosecution.

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Well, this may mean her private server, used for her convenience, resulted in a murder.

Good job, you [expletive deleted] [redacted] [redacted] [expletive deleted][expletive deleted].

quote:
FOXNEWS.COM

EXCLUSIVE: One of the classified email chains discovered on Hillary Clinton’s personal unsecured server discussed an Afghan national’s ties to the CIA and a report that he was on the agency’s payroll, a U.S. government official with knowledge of the document told Fox News.

The discussion of a foreign national working with the U.S. government raises security implications – an executive order signed by President Obama said unauthorized disclosures are “presumed to cause damage to the national security."

The U.S. government official said the Clinton email exchange, which referred to a New York Times report, was among 29 classified emails recently provided to congressional committees with specific clearances to review them. In that batch were 22 “top secret” exchanges deemed too damaging to national security to release.

Confirmation that one of these exchanges concerned a reported CIA asset means the emails went beyond issues like the drone strike campaign. Democrats repeatedly have said some messages referred to this, reinforcing Clinton's position that the documents are over-classified.

Based on the timing and other details, the email chain likely refers to either an October 2009 Times story that identified Afghan national Ahmed Wali Karzai, the half-brother of then-Afghan president Hamid Karzai, as a person who received “regular payments from the Central Intelligence Agency” -- or an August 2010 Times story that identified Karzai aide Mohammed Zia Salehi as being on the CIA payroll. Ahmed Wali Karzai was murdered during a 2011 shoot-out, a killing later claimed by the Taliban.

Fox News was told the email chain included then-Secretary of State Clinton and then-special envoy to Afghanistan and Pakistan Richard Holbrooke and possibly others. The basic details of this email exchange were backed up to Fox News by a separate U.S. government source who was not authorized to speak on the record.

It’s unclear who initiated the discussion – Clinton, Holbrooke or a subordinate – or whether the CIA's relationship with the Afghan national was confirmed, because the classified documents are not public.

Holbrooke died in December 2010, during his service as a special envoy.

A CIA spokesperson told Fox News they had no comment on the email chain.

A spokeswoman for the Office of the Intelligence Community Inspector General also had no comment.

The U.S. government official's account of the Clinton email chain dovetails with a Feb. 3 interview on Fox News’ “America's Newsroom,” where Republican Rep. Chris Stewart, a member of the House intelligence committee, said, "I have never read anything more sensitive than what these emails contain. They do reveal classified methods. They do reveal classified sources and they do reveal human assets."

Stewart added, "I can't imagine how anyone could be familiar with these emails, whether they're sending them or receiving them, and not realize that these are highly classified."

While the Clinton campaign claims the government classification review has gone too far, Executive Order 13526, in a section called "classification standards,” says, "the unauthorized disclosure of foreign government information is presumed to cause damage to the national security."

Fox News was first to report that the Clinton emails contained intelligence beyond “top secret,” and some of the information was deemed "HCS-O" – a code that refers to human intelligence from ongoing operations.

National security and intelligence experts emphasized to Fox News that security clearance holders are trained to not confirm or deny details of a classified program in an unclassified setting, which would include a personal unsecured email network, even if the classified program appears in press reports.

“The rules of handling classified information dictate if something is reported in open source [news reports] you don’t confirm it because it’s still classified information,” said Dan Maguire, who spent more than four decades handling highly classified programs and specialized in human intelligence operations.

As secretary of state, Clinton signed at least two non-disclosure agreements (NDA) on Jan. 22, 2009, and received a briefing from a security officer whose identity was redacted. As part of the NDA for “sensitive compartmented information” (SCI), Clinton acknowledged any “breach” could result in “termination of my access to SCI and removal from a position of special confidence and trust requiring such access as well as the termination of my employment or any other relationships with any Department or Agency that provides me with access to SCI."

It is remains unclear how classified materials “jumped the gap” from a classified system to her personal server.

On Feb. 12, Clinton’s national press secretary Brian Fallon emphasized that classified information would have been marked as such. “I think when this review plays itself out, at the end they’ll find that what we have said is true,” he told CNN. “Nothing was marked classified at the time it was sent.”

Fallon also attacked the State Department inspector general, Steve Linick, for what he described as “fishing expedition-style investigations” since Clinton decided to run for president. “There is no basis. It is intended to create headwinds for her campaign, but it is not going to work,” Fallon said. He leveled a similar allegation against Intelligence Community Inspector General I. Charles McCullough, III, after his office notified Congress the emails contained information beyond top secret.

Inquiries by Fox News to Clinton's attorney David Kendall about the status of or changes to her security clearance, and access to classified information, have not been returned.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32031 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.latimes.com/politic...-20160218-story.html

Now, at a critical point in the race, Clinton finds herself under financial stress.

The Bernie Sanders money machine keeps churning, sweeping up millions of dollars more than the Clinton campaign has been able to find of late, positioning the democratic socialist from Vermont to compete in states where he was never expected to be a threat.

As Clinton’s network of fundraisers in cash-rich regions like Los Angeles and the Bay Area struggle to fill events where tickets typically cost $2,700 -- the maximum a donor can give in the primary -- Sanders is not holding any.

His money comes almost entirely online, and keeps coming and coming, far faster and more steadily than small donations do on Clinton’s website.

Clinton’s rainmakers have grown anxious. She began the year with $10 million more in the bank than Sanders, but that cushion is disappearing fast.

For a candidate who rails against the corrupting influence of money in politics and shows disdain for deep-pocketed donors, Sanders has a remarkable amount of cash in the bank -- $28.3 million at the start of February, compared with $38 million for Clinton, according to the two campaigns’ most recent financial disclosure statements.

Faced with the possibility of another onslaught from Sanders’ legion of small donors and trying to grow their own such army, the Clinton campaign has been sending fundraising appeals online with an increasingly alarmed tone.

“The Sanders campaign is outspending us on television in key Super Tuesday states, just like they did in New Hampshire,” warned a pitch blasted out Thursday. “We absolutely must fight back -- can you help?”

The ask? $1.

Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Now, at a critical point in the race, Clinton finds herself under financial stress.

Guess she'll just have to extort some more through the Clinton Foundation.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post