SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Lindsey Graham is a bloviating tool.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6268 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He's a blowhard. always in front of the camera claiming to get to the bottom of whatever the issue of the day might be, but we never hear of any follow up.

Awake not woke

Posts: 579 | Location: Citrus Springs, Fl. | Registered: January 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Graham is one of the least self-aware people I've ever seen. Apparently, he has no conception that he, at one time or another, has demanded we bomb about half the countries on the planet. It's impossible to take him seriously. You don't have to ask him his position on any issue involving international politics; if a country disagrees with us, he demands that we should drop bombs on them.

He's a joke, and I'll tell you something- for all his tough talk, if you put a rifle in his hands and pointed him towards the enemy, this little prancer would shit himself and cry for days.

Posts: 108313 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
[Sen. Lindsey Graham is] a joke, and I'll tell you something- for all his tough talk, if you put a rifle in his hands and pointed him towards the enemy, this little prancer would shit himself and cry for days.
Isn't it interesting how those who most frequently and loudly call for violence are those who appear to be the most poorly equipped to "speak the language?"

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Isn't it interesting how those who most frequently and loudly call for violence are those who appear to be the most poorly equipped to "speak the language?"

Especially for someone who was a colonel in the USAF.

Posts: 7359 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
What are the Israelis hitting these buildings with? Looks more like controlled demolition than a missile hit the way these buildings fall down.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10745 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
What are the Israelis hitting these buildings with? Looks more like controlled demolition than a missile hit the way these buildings fall down.

What an interesting idea. If Gaza is ever rebuilt, perhaps all buildings should be pre-wired for remote detonation. That way Israel can save jet fuel and reduce their carbon footprint.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17508 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
and here we go,

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...-self-determination/

biden: “The United States remains committed to the Palestinian people’s right to dignity and to self-determination. The actions of Hamas terrorists don’t take that right away,”

Biden’s remarks come one day after White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre stood at the podium, using the opportunity to tell the press that Muslims have “endured a disproportionate number of hate-fueled attacks.” She used that line as part of her response when asked if the Biden administration was concerned about the potential rise of antisemitism in the wake of the Hamas terrorist attack.

“Look, we have not seen any credible threats,” Jean-Pierre said, adding, “I know there’s been always questions about credible threats, and so just want to make sure that that’s out there.”

She then pivoted to offering sympathy to the Muslim community, despite the fact that the question was regarding the Jewish people and the potential rise of antisemitism.

She said:

"But look, Muslim[s] and those perceived to be Muslim have endured a disproportionate number of hate-fueled attacks, and certainly President [Joe] Biden understands that many of our Muslim Arab, Arab Americans, and Palestinian American loved ones and neighbors are worried about the hate being directed at their communities."

“And so one of the things that the president has done is directed his team, homeland security team, to prioritize prevention and disruption of any emerging threats that could harm the Jewish, the Muslim, Arab Americans or any other communities,”

and

https://www.powerlineblog.com/...-ground-invasion.php

President Biden and other leading figures in Washington have told Israeli officials to delay their anticipated ground invasion of Gaza, warning that the Israel defence forces (IDF) are not sufficiently prepared to take on Hamas in the labyrinth of tunnels beneath the Palestinian territory.

Israel has mobilised 360,000 reserve soldiers, many of them at staging posts close to Gaza, preparing for a major invasion. They have been ordered to destroy Hamas’s military capabilities but the Biden administration’s pressure to delay an attack has seen them remain at the border for more than a week.

[Lloyd Austin, the US Secretary of Defense] is believed to have repeatedly cautioned over how a ground operation might unfold, highlighting Hamas’s vast network of underground passages and tunnels that could make hand to hand combat difficult, even with the IDF’s vastly superior firepower.

Austin told ABC News’s This Week on Sunday…that he had “encouraged” [Israeli Minister of Defense Yoav Gallant to] “conduct their operations in accordance with the law of war”.

American officials have become increasingly concerned that a ground invasion in Gaza could lead to a huge loss of civilian life.

“It’s a sign of weakness in the Israeli leadership right now that the Americans are starting to dictate our security policy on the ground,” one Israeli security official said.

never trust a biden

Posts: 19709 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by marksman41:
The thread about Dave Chappelle being a muslim and condemning Israel has me wondering -

Has any muslim anywhere taken a position against Hamas for its part in this war? I know it's too much to expect that any muslim would acknowledge that Israel has a right to defend itself, but has anyone here seen or heard of any muslim at least condemn Hamas for it's terror attacks against civilians?

Nope. Never will. They are pretty happy with it to an individual. Hate is part of their religion.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8776 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Biden’s remarks come one day after White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre stood at the podium, using the opportunity to tell the press that Muslims have “endured a disproportionate number of hate-fueled attacks.” She used that line as part of her response when asked if the Biden administration was concerned about the potential rise of antisemitism in the wake of the Hamas terrorist attack.

Yes KJP, the poor, poor Muslims are disproportionately targeted.

The audacity of her to sit there and tell bold faced lies and think everyone is to stupid to know how to look up the actual FBI stats simply amazes me.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20949 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"Here's the story of a man named Achmed..."

https://twitter.com/TheMossadI.../1716943291588194615

Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
Well there was this...Perhaps Hell froze over, at least temporarily.
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
Wow! When I saw Fatwa in the title, I had to do a double take when I saw who it was directed against. [QUOTE] Nearly 1,500 Muslim imams endorse 'fatwa' against Hamas following Israel attack
Gentlemen, we live in strange times. Y'all are never gonna believe this, but apparently hell has frozen over twice in October! First it was 1500 Imams calling for fatwa against Hamas. In today's example, a libtarded purveyor of lies calls out another libtarded purveyor of lies for lying.
quote:
Joy Behar calls out Rashida Tlaib for repeating 'lies' about Gaza hospital, accuses her of being 'like Trump'

Co-host Alyssa Farah Griffin also said Rep. Tlaib has 'dabbled in dangerous antisemitism'
Hanna Panreck By Hanna Panreck Fox News
Published October 24, 2023 2:02pm EDT

The View" co-host Joy Behar called out Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-MI., on Tuesday for repeatedly refusing to admit Israel was not responsible for an explosion at a hospital in Gaza and accused her of spreading "lies like Trump."

"The View" co-hosts discussed antisemitism amid the war between Hamas and Israel. Co-host Alyssa Farah Griffin called out Harvard graduate students and others for claiming that Israel was "entirely responsible for the unfolding violence."

"That is what Jews have faced since before the Holocaust, but since the Holocaust. They are one of the only groups whose right to exist is constantly questioned and they have to defend it. It's right, left, center. I've called it out when it's on the right, so I'm going to call it out when it's on the left. Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar, they have dabbled in dangerous antisemitism," Griffin said.

Behar said Tlaib "still will not admit that that attack on the hospital came from Hamas."

"They have videos showing it, but she goes out there and lies like Trump," Behar continued.

Co-host Sara Haines quoted Barack Obama, who said previous Israeli governments have made efforts to provide a two-state solution, but that the other side has long rebuffed it.

"You can say Israel has questionable policies. Jewish people feel that. I’ve seen that, they have questionable policy. Where is the rage when people talk about them living, Palestinians, living in an open air policy that the governing body intercepts aid? Whereas Israel built bomb shelters, Hamas built tunnels to further attack its neighbors. This is what it comes down to, you are either pro-co-existence which means Israel has a right to exist, and Palestine. Obama quotes in his speech that there have been instances in which previous Israeli governments made meaningful efforts to resolve the dispute and provide a path for a two-state solution, efforts ultimately rebuffed time and time again from the other side," Haines said.

Co-host Sunny Hostin said she wanted to remind everyone that, "Hamas hasn’t had a free democratic election since 2005."

Tlaib tripled down on the Hamas narrative that Israel was behind last week's explosion at a Gaza hospital in a statement on Monday.

"Media outlets and third-party analysts have raised doubts about claims and evidence offered by both Israel and the Gaza Ministry of Health, and I agree with the United Nations that an independent investigation is necessary," Tlaib said. "I cannot uncritically accept Israel’s denials of responsibility as fact, especially in light of confirmation from the World Health Organization that Israel has bombed numerous medical facilities in Gaza and reports from the Palestinian Red Crescent Society of ongoing threats from the Israeli military to evacuate hospital."

Tlaib's office did not respond to a request for comment.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23461 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/midd...d-not-happen-vacuum/

United Nations (U.N.) Secretary-General Antonio Guterres appeared to shift blame onto Israel for the horrific October 7 Hamas attack

“The Palestinian people have been subjected to 56 years of suffocating occupation,” he said, according to a Times of Israel report. “They have seen their land steadily devoured by settlements and plagued by violence; their economy stifled; their people displaced and their homes demolished. Their hopes for a political solution to their plight have been vanishing.”

Guterres conceded that “the grievances of the Palestinian people cannot justify the appalling attacks by Hamas,” but added that the terror attack “cannot justify the collective punishment of the Palestinian people.”

Israeli envoy to the U.N. Gilad Erdan called Guterres’s remarks “shocking,” “horrible,” and “totally detached from the reality of our region,” according to the report.

“His comments… constitute a justification for terrorism and murder,” Erdan said. “It’s sad that a person with such views is the head of an organization that arose after the Holocaust.”

The U.N. has failed to outright condemn the door-to-door killings executed by Hamas terrorists, and has declined to support Israel’s right to self-defense, instead calling for “humanitarian pauses” in the fight against Hamas.

Posts: 19709 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Graham wants the U.S. military to attack Iran if Hezbollah attacks Israel.

Of course he does… there’s not a day goes by that Graham doesn’t want to bomb someone or another.

Those who forget the pasta are condemned to reheat it.

Posts: 1552 | Location: SF Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wrightd:
quote:
Originally posted by marksman41:
The thread about Dave Chappelle being a muslim and condemning Israel has me wondering -

Has any muslim anywhere taken a position against Hamas for its part in this war? I know it's too much to expect that any muslim would acknowledge that Israel has a right to defend itself, but has anyone here seen or heard of any muslim at least condemn Hamas for it's terror attacks against civilians?

Nope. Never will. They are pretty happy with it to an individual. Hate is part of their religion.

There’s a guy I know who’s Muslim… I haven’t had a chance to talk to him about this specifically, but I’d be shocked if he didn’t strongly condemn Hamas. IIRC, he’s been condemning them as terrorists for years.

Those who forget the pasta are condemned to reheat it.

Posts: 1552 | Location: SF Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
White House “accidentally” posts pictures of delta operators assisting in Israel.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/us...-special-ops-israel/

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37137 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
White House “accidentally” posts pictures of delta operators assisting in Israel.

quote:
“We regret the error and any issues this may have caused.”

There's no MAY, you did it, you absolutely created a major problem. These guys will not be able to continue in their current capacity either with this unit or, any other organization that is involved in any clandestine activities. You ruined the career of several serviceman so, who's career at the White House Press Office should be tarred and exposed?

Posts: 14849 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:

Wasn't this discussed several pages/days ago?

Posts: 34163 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:

Wasn't this discussed several pages/days ago?

I was wondering the same. Is this old, cold crap? Or did Senile Joe drop another steaming pile for others to clean up?

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17508 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post