SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 180
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
So exactly how many total official and unofficial battle fronts, and attacks, are going on now at this time ?

Gaza Hamas
Lebanon Hezbollah
Syrian US military base attack
Attacks on Israel's interior
Yemen Houthi cruise missiles and drones

So that's FIVE attack vectors, and it's sitll warming up. What have I missed ?

I agree with those who say that no matter WHAT Israel does, they will be condemned worldwide pretty much across the board, so they may have to up the ante in order to survive.

Just think what the Middle East would be like without Israel, it would not be good to say the least.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8931 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

obama statement on Israel situation ends w this:

Perhaps most of all, it means we should choose not to always assume the worst in those with whom we disagree. In an age of constant rancor, trolling and misinformation on social media, at a time when so many politicians and attention seekers see an advantage in shedding heat rather than light, it may be unrealistic to expect respectful dialogue on any issue — much less on an issue with such high stakes and after so much blood has been spilled.

Let's recount the last few weeks, there Barry:
Hamas planned and executed a Terrorist act against Israel.

How do we, rational thinking people, not "assume the worst"? History has PROVEN this. Especially in the Middle East!
You, Barry, can live with your head up your ass, but the rest of us rather keep our eyes open.

Until then, keep your racist, anti-Semitic pie-hole SHUT. The world would be better off.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8548 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wrightd:

Just think what the Middle East would be like without Israel, it would not be good to say the least.

Hear me out on this:
I think the world would be a whole lot better off if we could just "up and move" Israel!
Northern Mediterranean? Europe?
Somewhere a whole lot better than being surrounded by people who that want to eradicate your entire existence and history off the face of the earth.

This way, we know there's nothing but assholes from Casablanca to Karachi.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8548 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Two weeks ago, Biden said that Israel had not only a “right,” but a “duty” to fight Hamas. Israelis were deeply grateful for his support, but now some are beginning to doubt he meant to keep his promise.

No kidding. He is a lying sack of shit.

Nothing more than a puppet.
He needs the support & votes of the Liberal to Semi Liberal Jews here in America.
Outside of that, I don't think he cares. (Or knows.)

posted Hide Post
I don't know when this was made, but it is very relevant to what recently happened in Israel.

Posts: 13119 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
<snip>
Hear me out on this:
I think the world would be a whole lot better off if we could just "up and move" Israel!
Somewhere a whole lot better than being surrounded by people who that want to eradicate your entire existence and history off the face of the earth.

The Israelis plan to stay right there. And I’m thankful for that.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9471 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
"Just think what the Middle East would be like without Israel, it would not be good to say the least."

I've read the rest of the book.
That isn't how it ends, count on it.
It started with Ishmael and Issac and ends in Armageddon.
The U.S. on the other hand...

________,_____________________________
Guns don't kill people - Alec Baldwin kills people.
He's never been a straight shooter.

Posts: 1349 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

Hear me out on this:

Just stop. That's not happening, and nor should it. Ever. That's Israel's home--Israel's land--and that's all there is to it.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30952 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, I know it’s their real estate.
110 % bought and paid for in blood, for a very long time.

Just some wishful thinking.

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
I don't know when this was made, but it is very relevant to what recently happened in Israel.

Is that Dennis Prager? The voice is very familiar

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

Yes it is.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30952 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
This is pretty well done.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Make America Great Again
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
No mas Hamas

https://twitter.com/sentdefend.../1716140209119605219

My question is this... What about all of the HAMAS members that fled south following Israel's advanced warnings? Is anybody going after them? If not, they will just rebuild and attack again! If the IDF goes after them, how can they be identified from non-HAMAS?

Just thinking out loud...

Posts: 4785 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The thread about Dave Chappelle being a muslim and condemning Israel has me wondering -

Has any muslim anywhere taken a position against Hamas for its part in this war? I know it's too much to expect that any muslim would acknowledge that Israel has a right to defend itself, but has anyone here seen or heard of any muslim at least condemn Hamas for it's terror attacks against civilians?

Posts: 5030 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

Hear me out on this:

Just stop. That's not happening, and nor should it. Ever. That's Israel's home--Israel's land--and that's all there is to it.

Not to mention, it's kind of been tried before (not an actual state, but there were large communities of Jews all over Europe), and some Austrian asshole kind of ruined it for everybody. Even before Hitler came along, though, the Jews had been suffering persecution in Europe and Russia for a long time.

Posts: 9248 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by marksman41:
The thread about Dave Chappelle being a muslim and condemning Israel has me wondering -

Has any muslim anywhere taken a position against Hamas for its part in this war? I know it's too much to expect that any muslim would acknowledge that Israel has a right to defend itself, but has anyone here seen or heard of any muslim at least condemn Hamas for it's terror attacks against civilians?

Well there was this...Perhaps Hell froze over, at least temporarily.
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
Wow! When I saw Fatwa in the title, I had to do a double take when I saw who it was directed against.
quote:
Nearly 1,500 Muslim imams endorse 'fatwa' against Hamas following Israel attack

The Global Imam Council, which represents 1,470 Muslim Imams around the world condemned Hamas' terrorist attack on Israel and endorsed a "fatwa" against the terror organization.

The GIC, based in Najaf, Iraq, condemned Hamas' October 7 attack last week, declaring that it stands "with the Jewish people in their struggle against ISIS-like Islamist terrorism carried out by Hamas."

"The Global Imams Council (GIC), our members, and the 800+ communities led by our Imams worldwide, abide by the Fatwa issued against Hamas by The Islamic Fatwa Council on 9 March, 2023, charging Hamas with corruption and crimes against humanity; forbidding Muslims from supporting, donating to, joining or praying for the terrorist organization. The GIC is proud to have proposed the Fatwa against Hamas to The Islamic Fatwa Council, and contributed to its Resolution Document that outlines the Islamic legal charges against Hamas," the group wrote in a statement.

The GIC went on to condemn the "extremist and violent rhetoric" used by pro-Palestinian and pro-Hamas protesters in the U.S. and Europe.

Tens of thousands of pro-Palestinian protesters took to the streets in the U.K. and Australia this weekend, with many shouting slogans in favor of killing Jewish people.

Unfortunately, it is THE ONLY time in my recollection that ANY Muslim, let alone Muslims, have publicly condemned ANY terrorist attacks by ANY Muslims...EVER!

For the record, this was originally posted on 10/15 (p. 35 of ththis thread)...I just checked the linked Fox News webpage and the story is still there and presumed to be true/accurate.

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9440 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
It is. The man is pure GENIUS on Israeli (and world) affairs.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1663 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
^ That was way too quick. Yelling allah akbar should hurt.....for a long time.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Graham wants the U.S. military to attack Iran if Hezbollah attacks Israel.

https://twitter.com/peacemaket...armageddon-macgregor

Posts: 13119 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post