SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
All of a sudden they're "humanitarians" as well. Roll Eyes

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6264 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"Eliminated"

There's that pesky word again.

https://twitter.com/TheMossadI.../1715425453622600185

Posts: 108281 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
Mossad to IDF: "You clean the tree, we will clean the roots".

Posts: 3561 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
For those who think Islamist rage is somehow our fault, I ask which major (or even minor) religious group do Islamists get along with?

Any? Surely there has got be at least one.

<Crickets>

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17508 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:
I’m sure everyone has been waiting for Greta Thunberg’s thoughts on what is happening between Hamas and Israel.

https://twitter.com/GretaThunb.../1715355502337499332

My life is so much more focused and purposeful now that I've heed the advice of a twenty year old with autism.

Posts: 2799 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
For those who think Islamist rage is somehow our fault, I ask which major (or even minor) religious group do Islamists get along with?

<Crickets>

In a similar vain, if the Pro-Palestinian groups were granted their wish of wiping Israel off the map, what are the chances of that area remaining a rich, vibrant and free population?

Zero. All it would do is give those living in Gaza more breathing room, but still be oppressed by....the knuckleheads and terrorists that they continue to vote for.

Would the Palestinians suddenly improve education and economic standards, drop their hatred of Jews and Israel? Nope

P229

Posts: 3900 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
"Eliminated"

There's that pesky word again.

Missed a spot shaving but at least she had the good taste to pluck her eyebrows before she went to hell.

0:01

Posts: 4234 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Will you stop saying that, please?

Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
The terrorist sympathizers are gathering in mass in front of the CNN canter here in Atlanta.

SC and I were just down there for the Print Expo today and there was a massive police presence. We were unaware that this was going to go on.

We both were sporting a Spanish Inquisition each. Attended the show with them with no problem. We left around 1:45.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34240 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
Captagon sounds a LOT like Khat that the Somali's used, perhaps stronger.

Holy cow!

We should learn from history, and switch our sidearms from anemic .38 caliber ( OK, .36 caliber) to .45 cal for more stopping power.

"By the 18th century, Augustinian historian Antonio Mozo discovered that early Visayan and Mindanaoan warriors didn’t exclusively use opium to get high. For instance, a root crop, known in Kapampangan as “sugapa,” could provide even the meekest warrior with the reckless courage needed in war.

As reported by Mozo, “he who eats it is made beside himself, and rendered so furious that while its effect lasts he cares not for dangers, nor even hesitates to rush into the midst of pikes and swords.”

He added that “by eating it at the time of the attack, they enter the battle like furious wild beasts, without turning back even when their force is cut to pieces; on the other hand, even when one of them is pierced from side to side with a lance, he will raise himself by that very lance in order to strike at him who had pierced him.”

History of drugs in warfare, in a nutshell.
Using psychoactive substances, or being addicted to them, is nothing new in the history of war. According to Polish historian Lukasz Kamienski, in his book “Shooting Up: A History of Drugs in Warfare,” drugs have been used numerous times in history to transform humans who would have otherwise struggled to endure war into merciless killing machines.

From the Viking warriors who allegedly drank Amanita mushrooms to the German soldiers who used Pervitin to fight stress during the Poland invasion of 1939, history never runs out of stories that prove drugs have long been used–and most likely abused–in warfare."

https://filipiknow.net/early-f...illing-capabilities/

The Muslim Moros practiced a culture of jihad against U.S. troops. Their fanatical and suicidal battlefield tactics made them dangerous enemies. Against this level of commitment, the M1892 was found to be lacking in stopping power, even at close range. One example in 1905 was recounted by Col. Louis A. LaGarde:

"Antonio Caspi, a prisoner on the island of Samar, P.I. attempted escape on Oct. 26, 1905. He was shot four times at close range in a hand-to-hand encounter by a .38 Colt's revolver loaded with U.S. Army regulation ammunition," Col. LaGarde wrote. "He was finally stunned by a blow on the forehead from the butt end of a Springfield carbine."

Col. LaGarde went on to note that the shot placement on Caspi was actually quite good. Three rounds struck his chest and perforated his lungs. Of these three, one exited his body, another lodged near the back and the third lodged in subcutaneous tissue. The fourth round went through his right hand and exited his right forearm. Instances like these led to the conclusion that the .38 Long Colt simply didn't have the power to effectively stop a threat. The Army needed something stronger.

https://www.wearethemighty.com...ry-45-acp-cartridge/

Posts: 16000 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:

<Crickets>

This son of yours will be a wild man, as untamed as a wild donkey! He will raise his fist against everyone, and everyone will be against him. Yes, he will live in open hostility against all his relatives.”- Genesis 16:12

God telling Abram about Ishmael.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8359 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
Seems like the silent muslims need to visibly pick a side now- either they support iran and hamas (and the like) or they support peaceful coexistence with israel. silence should no longer be acceptable - pick a side as one day it may be too late and irrelevant.

The queers for palestine should live in iran for a year, forcibly if required. Those that survive can then form a more educated position. i get the concept of the enemy of my enemy is my friend; but sometimes that enemy is just another enemy.

I’m not an expert on Middle East affairs so this might be a dumb question, but is there a way to support the Palestinian people insofar as they want to find a way to peacefully coexist with Israel but condemn (and eradicate) Hamas? I’m hoping there’s a solution to the Hamas problem that doesn’t involve eradicating an entire culture. There were many who believed that the Germans were irredeemable when the Nazis were in power but they were pretty quick to reform once the leadership was dead or deposed - hopefully that will be the case here.

Posts: 1003 | Location: Tampa | Registered: July 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Israeli spokesman response:

Hundreds of words of nothing. This @BBC version of an excuse for their abysmal editing, lineup, reporting, questioning and fact checking regarding the #HamasHospitalSham is perhaps the most dishonest and minimalistic attempt to whitewash biased reporting ever.

Posts: 19702 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaveL:

I’m not an expert on Middle East affairs so this might be a dumb question, but is there a way to support the Palestinian people insofar as they want to find a way to peacefully coexist with Israel but condemn (and eradicate) Hamas? I’m hoping there’s a solution to the Hamas problem that doesn’t involve eradicating an entire culture. There were many who believed that the Germans were irredeemable when the Nazis were in power but they were pretty quick to reform once the leadership was dead or deposed - hopefully that will be the case here.

Man, you need to face reality. A majority of Palestinians approve of the tactics carried out by Hamas. They have absolutely no wish to live in peace with the Jews or with Israel right next door to them. They celebrate when attacks are carried out. The only time they regret it is when the retaliation from Israel comes.

So no, at this point, there is no way to support the Palestinians while at the same time condemn Hamas, because they themselves won't even condemn them. They aren't ignorant of what Hamas is doing and has done, unlike many Germans who didn't know the full extent of what Hitler and the Nazis were doing. The Palestinians know very well what happened to innocent Jews on October 7th. And again, they celebrated it.

No, there is no way.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30662 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Meanwhile in Gaza:
Kindergarten to 6th grade career day - Dress up as a suicide bomber.
Middle school summer camp - Combatant drills with AK47's to simulate shooting attacks in Jerusalem.
High school - What high school?

Frown

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6264 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Have you seen the illustrated comics? Cartoon figures stirring hatred of Jews.

Posts: 17378 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by DaveL:

Man, you need to face reality. A majority of Palestinians approve of the tactics carried out by Hamas. They have absolutely no wish to live in peace with the Jews or with Israel right next door to them. They celebrate when attacks are carried out. The only time they regret it is when the retaliation from Israel comes.

So no, at this point, there is no way to support the Palestinians while at the same time condemn Hamas, because they themselves won't even condemn them. They aren't ignorant of what Hamas is doing and has done, unlike many Germans who didn't know the full extent of what Hitler and the Nazis were doing. The Palestinians know very well what happened to innocent Jews on October 7th. And again, they celebrated it.

No, there is no way.

That's the problem, how do you deprogram two generations of people? There is no way to stop it without truly breaking Hamas (or fill in the blank's name) and breaking everyday citizen's willingness to hate their neighbors. The only way is to absolutely destroy the militant portion of the population and pray about the results. It will either fully harden the next generation and multiply their numbers; or it will make the normal everyday citizen say no more, I want peace, I don't want my sons to rape and murder our neighbors and I don't want my family or neighbors to face the retribution.

I don't know if Israel has the fortitude to do what's necessary for a chance at peace, nor do I think the international community has the stomach for it.

Isreal and the world will have to live with and continue on with either huge losses of 'civilian' lives or we can do the same tit for tat that's been going on for decades, only hugely scaled up.

Neither one seems like a great answer.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20939 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The only civilized solution would be to relocate Palestinians to Iran. That is the country funding the terror. Middle East has lots of young men with no hope and taught to direct their hatred and anger at Israel.

Lots of young males with no hope or future. Sounds like our goal importing millions across the border

Posts: 1426 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This is what these Hamas-supporting assholes at universities and on city streets all through the Western world are tearing down.

It's as clear as day to me why they do these things that on the surface seem so useless and pointless; it's because they cannot bear to face the plain truth. It is literally unbearable for these people to accept the truth that they are supporting murderous savages. They tear down posters such as this one of a sweet and completely innocent 4 year old child- not so that other people won't see them, but rather, so they themselves do not have to face the savagery and hate within themselves.

And you know something, gentlemen? I take pleasure in that. Every time you see one of these hateful, soulless people furiously ripping down these posters, remember that they are desperately trying to conceal the truth about themselves from the world.

https://twitter.com/ClarkeMica.../1715380003800539237

Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
I've only seen maybe 1 headline in which the apparent Pro-Israel Biden administration may be at risk of a split democratic vote in 2024 due to the pro-Hamas zombie hoards protesting in the primarily democratic cities. If they vote, who the hell do they support for President. Would they further feed their inner daemons and or demand replacing Kamala with the likes of Rashida Tlaib? I don't like what these people are thinking they are protesting about. I don't think even they know.

Latest Ironclad with Doron Keidar.

Posts: 3561 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post