SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
As the events of the past two weeks have shown, anything can happen. Events can turn on a dime. We're too far out from an election that's a year away, to be able to forecast anything.

At some point in the next few months, we may find that we'll be wishing for the peace and harmony of 2023.

Posts: 108292 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
I'm surprised there's still someone at Newsweek with journalistic integrity. She's Newsweek opinion editor.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1715192435951779913

Batya Ungar-Sargon: Gaza Hospital Revealed Press Corps As "Stenographers For Terrorists"

BATYA UNGAR-SARGON: I want to make sure that your audience understands the depravity of what happened yesterday. So after committee the worst atrocities against Jews since the Holocaust, the organization that was involved in dismembering children, alive in front of their parents, sent out a memo to the American press corps, ten days later, in which they said that Israel had killed 500 Palestinians, by bombing a hospital. None of that that turned out to be true, Israel did not bomb the hospital, the hospital is still standing, and we do not know how many people were killed but certainly was not 500. But our press corps, like the stenographers of terrorists that they are, simply repeated this lie.

The New York Times, CNN, MSNBC, the Washington Post, the BBC, and the AP all repeated Hamas' lie word for word. And why did they do this? Because they're educated elite institutions with the get "woke mind virus," they cannot tell right from wrong, they cannot tell truth from falsehood, and they simply li and lie, because to them, Israel is the oppressor, and they spent ten days having to describe atrocities issues and they were just desperate to get Israel back into the oppressor position of the bad guy. They believed Hamas and they lied, and it is appalling what happened here. Thank you for coming and for keeping your eye on this because your audience deserves to know the truth.

Q

Posts: 26898 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The press has been the stenographers for many people or organizations. The Democratic Party for one. Actually for anyone or anything that is anti-American. Same thing with the colleges. I see people all up in arms about what some of these college kids are saying or doing at various colleges relative to the terror attack on Israel. Where have you been for the last fifty years? The rest of the country has been complaining about this for years. People send their kids to college and they return as left wing liberal lunatics who are unable to think for themselves.

Posts: 5768 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bulldog7972:
People send their kids to college and they return as left wing liberal lunatics who are unable to think for themselves.
Not the ones that have a solid grounding in reality and an ability to think for themselves when they go to college. The kids that have been raised by the school system since kindergarten with little input from parents, sure, but college is just putting the icing on the cake at that point.

Posts: 6970 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
12131’s post, a few above:

‘[the] “woke mind virus," they cannot tell right from wrong, they cannot tell truth from falsehood’

I love it!

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9197 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
The whole area probably wouldn't score well on IQ tests. The children are taught from their earliest years to hate the Jews, and if none of them are around, hate the nearest sect that isn't yours.
Their leaders keep them stirred up so they won't see how bad their own governments are taking advantage of them and revolt against them. The Jews are a convenient bogeyman.

Add to that extreme poverty along with frequent violence, bomb making materials and outside agitators with their own nefarious motivation and this is the predictable result.

I understand the Israeli reaction as they have no realistic choice. This is a Whack-A-Mole approach to buy some more time until the next time.

I don't have high expectations this will result in an overall long term improvement in middle eastern society that leads towards peace.

Posts: 9680 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...ed-unborn-child.html

Israeli morgue worker says horrors inflicted on Hamas's victims are 'worse than the Holocaust'

‘If you imagine the worst horror film ever made, then the reality of the injuries of the bodies that we are seeing is worse, much worse.’

We see evidence of torture and savagery.

you can read the details if you want. My heart turns to stone regarding what happens in Gaza

Posts: 19702 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
The terrorist sympathizers are gathering in mass in front of the CNN canter here in Atlanta.
<<snip>>

Just passed through Atlanta on Wednesday afternoon on my way to visit my daughter in Athens. Didn't know anything was going on related to this in Atlanta, but will definitely divert through Gainesville for the return trip home next week... just to avoid any potential issues!

Posts: 4675 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
<<snip>> Not the ones that have a solid grounding in reality and an ability to think for themselves when they go to college. The kids that have been raised by the school system since kindergarten with little input from parents, sure, but college is just putting the icing on the cake at that point.

I would have to partially disagree! My daughter was raised in a very conservative Christian home, and schooled in a conservative school system (Christian administrators, and parents who watched curriculum closely). She was taught the meaning of freedom, and taught how to shoot starting at 9 years old. She was very conservative when she went off to college in late 2017. She attended a supposedly conservative private college in GA that was founded as a Christian institution.

By the time she graduated in 2021 she had changed! She voted for Biden over Trump in 2020, and continues to voice a lot of liberal BS. We don't talk politics anymore because if we did, she and I would likely never speak again! She doesn't show any interest in shooting anymore either, and has basically "given" me the firearms that I bought for her.

Will she ever return to her roots? I have no idea, but I regret her having ever gone off to college!!!

Posts: 4675 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
Wife's coworker has a couple of very smart kids and one of them got into Berkeley for math. Less than 2 years into his program, he said his parents used their white privilege to buy their house - the house he grew up in - and unspoken oppressors of non-whites. He initially refused to come for Thanksgiving because it was a celebration of dominence of whites over Native Americans.

This family is middle class, drive Hondas and live in a Brady Bunch type of house. Shops at Costco and Walmart. Goes to baseball games. BTW, he likes that his parents saved up to pay for his college.

He turned from being a really good kid into a Berkeley lunatic in less than two years.

Posts: 4143 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I bask in the warm glow of the impotent rage of this anti-American not-American savage-supporting, brother-fucking slunt.

Oh, cabana boy! Another coconut daiquiri, please, and adjust my beach chair, if you don't mind. Cool

And, yes- "Some people did something."

https://twitter.com/atensnut/s.../1715763295318094195

https://twitter.com/RNCResearc.../1715556086592249893

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 108292 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
The "slunt" needs to be shipped back to Somalia.

Q

Posts: 26898 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Cease fire? Israel deserves at least a 'proportionate' response, yes?

Is she guaranteeing with her life that Hamas will never attack or harm another Jew again? If not, she's welcome to fuck off and kiss my grits. Let this be the complete and utter end of Hamas. ISR has ceased fired once too many times. If Hamas wants a war, give it to them.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12856 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^ You cannot expect rational thinking from terrorists and their sympathizers. Their brains are filled with mud.

Q

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
The only thing the Palestinians have ever wanted is a war with Israel

So give it to them

The rest of the world can look away while you do what you have to do.

This is a binary problem. You either support the terrorist or you don’t.

Posts: 53470 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
"A surge in haredi enlistment: Over 2,000 men to Join IDF amid war.

Recent data from Tatia revealed that 68% of haredim (ultra-Orthodox) support military enlistment, while 60% believe that the haredi community should contribute to the state, especially during wartime."

https://m.jpost.com/israel-news/article-769550

Posts: 3561 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Isn't it interesting how the Palestinians and other radical Muslim groups launch attacks, attacks they meticulously planned for months or years, that take the lives of thousands, then immediately call for a cease fire in the face of retaliation.

Somehow they manage to get all indignant when that doesn't happen.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38066 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aid to the Palestinians has started arriving from Egypt.

NY Times reports - and then deletes: Convoy of 20 trucks bringing aid into Gaza through Rafah Crossing were not checked for weapons. Israel denies report.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/378909

The convoy of 20 trucks which entered Gaza through the Rafah Crossing with Egypt on Saturday were not checked for weapons, the New York Times reported.

The convoy was supposed to be carrying food, water, and medical supplies.

According to IDF spokesman Daniel Hagari, no fuel was brought into Gaza on the trucks, NYT added.

However, according to the NYT, the first 20 trucks were not inspected for weapons, as Israel demanded they be.

The site added that Stéphane Dujarric, spokesman for the United Nations secretary general, said that future aid convoys entering Gaza "will need to be inspected," and that "there are scores of aid trucks still waiting on the Egyptian side of the border."

The Coordinator for Government Activities in the Territories (COGAT) responded: "At the request of the US government, humanitarian aid including only water, food, and medical equipment was brought into the southern Gaza Strip through the Rafah Crossing in Egypt."

"All of the equipment was checked before it entered Gaza. We emphasize that Israel has the ability to ensure that nothing was brought in or out other than the items mentioned above."

Posts: 12864 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
The "slunt" needs to be shipped back to Somalia.

The bald of hate from Massachusetts as well Congresswoman Pressley another of the squad. Amazing she has Tip O'Niell and JFK's old seat.

Posts: 2799 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
The convoy of 20 trucks which entered Gaza through the Rafah Crossing with Egypt on Saturday were not checked for weapons, the New York Times reported.

However, according to the NYT, the first 20 trucks were not inspected for weapons, as Israel demanded they be.

The Coordinator for Government Activities in the Territories (COGAT) responded: "At the request of the US government, humanitarian aid including only water, food, and medical equipment was brought into the southern Gaza Strip through the Rafah Crossing in Egypt."

"All of the equipment was checked before it entered Gaza. We emphasize that Israel has the ability to ensure that nothing was brought in or out other than the items mentioned above."

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/378909

Sooo, were they checked for weapons, or were they NOT checked for weapons? Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9133 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post