SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
I just love human stupidity and laziness!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7QjvVfeR9r8

People, actually, Israelis, are protesting here in the US Capital building for a ceasefire in Gaza/Isreal.

Please get your asses OUT THERE! Go to Gaza where your voices will be heard! Go tell them OVER THERE that THEY need to stop shooting!

Don't cry in the safety of this country that can't really control something thousands of miles away! Head on over, get on the other side of the wall, and bitch away! I'm sure you'll be welcome with open arms!

Are they actual Israelis? I doubt that highly.

Most likely just dumbass ultra lib American Jews who have no clue

Posts: 34160 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Oh. You mean JINOs??

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by CPD SIG:

Are they actual Israelis? I doubt that highly.

Probably right on the ultra lib American Jews.

I still can't believe that even after a whole mess of their own people got killed and take hostage in a terrorist incident, that they would protest.

I wonder if they would have called for a ceasefire back in the 1940's?

Fuckin Idiots!

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8405 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
may have already been posted, but I think this is the clearest video of the hit on the hospital

https://twitter.com/i/status/1714367757968384106

watch the intensity of the fire as camera zooms in

14 sec in, some arabic appears at the top of the screen ??

for a reference point, at the beginning of the video there is a white bldg w a light shining at the bottom of the screen, a little to the left of center

later, right after the hospital hit, the camera zooms out and the building w the light is still in view

EXCLUSIVE: Israeli Surveillance Drone Video of the Fully Intact and Undamaged Al Ahli Hospital in Gaza after Rocket Hits Parking Lot – NOT the Hospital

https://twitter.com/i/status/1714629327134834975

Q

Posts: 26898 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
so corrected

Posts: 19702 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Correction

may have already been posted, but I think this is the clearest video of the hit on the hospital parking lot

watch the intensity of the fire as camera zooms in

14 sec in, some arabic appears at the top of the screen ??

for a reference point, at the beginning of the video there is a white bldg w a light shining at the bottom of the screen, a little to the left of center

later, right after the hospital parking lot hit, the camera zooms out and the building w the light is still in view

Can someone explain the streak that comes up from low left?

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6360 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Get on with it already

Posts: 4028 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
parking lot crater

more pics at link

https://hotair.com/john-s-2/20...al-explosion-n585815

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I do love a based Megyn Kelly.

NSFW (harsh language)

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30673 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I feel really dumb. CNN just pointed out something about the rocket video I posted:

you clearly see the rocket make a sharp left turn as it hits the highest point

then it does a couple bizarre maneuvers after that

I was focused on the high altitude explosion

You can play it .25 speed also

Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
I was in Virginia Beach yesterday morning and watched Carrier Group 12 (USS Gerald R. Ford and the accompanying ships) come into port starting at about 8 am. Just the Eisenhower group out in the Med. now.

Posts: 2844 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trump Slams Biden For Handing $100 Million To Palestinians

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...million-palestinians

After Joe Biden announced a $100 million handout will go to Gaza, Judea and Samaria, critics, and even Biden himself, pointed out that there’s a high likelihood that the aid will just end up in the hands of Hamas terrorists.

Posts: 12864 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
long article
claims Israel is taking out top Hamas leaders

https://hotair.com/ed-morrisse...palestinians-n586056

posted Hide Post
The thing I don’t understand is we have been giving Israel billions of dollars for decades along with so much military equipment and training that they are considered the second best military in the world so why do they need so much more help to take care of a rag tag group with such low tech that they can’t even successfully fire a rocket accurately.

I think we are sending them something like 8 billion a year for the next ten years and that was before this broke out.

Posts: 3960 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
After Joe Biden announced a $100 million handout will go to Gaza, Judea and Samaria, critics, and even Biden himself, pointed out that there’s a high likelihood that the aid will just end up in the hands of Hamas terrorists.

Yes, exactly. Trump is right.

“Barry’s Fingerprints Are All Over This”…

In discussion of the Middle East, the current dynamic of Hamas attacking Israel, and the necessary, albeit perhaps painful response that will now be delivered by Israel, some have noted Obama’s fingerprints are all over this. It’s true, and it is worth remembering the history of this as it pertains to the U.S. triggering the Arab Spring as the first deployment of Obama’s foreign policy.

Obama didn’t travel to Cairo, Egypt for his first foreign policy trip accidentally; he did it with great intent and purpose.

The layers and layers of ideologues he and Hillary embedded in the institutions of the State Dept are as deep as the layers of ideologues Obama embedded in Main Justice and the intelligence community.

The time when Barry needed to give directions is long past. The embeds are self-aware, acting on purpose, and the outcomes we see today are simply manifestations of that activity.

It is also worth remembering there’s an entire new generation of people, who were in their 20’s and 30’s comfortably oblivious to what was taking place between 2009 and 2017, when the embeds were installed. That era of the American people is only now starting to have their own slow awakening to the damage as it surfaces.

When Obama aligned with the Muslim Brotherhood, only a small percentage of the American people actually saw the big picture and realized the potential for long term issues. Few people understood the nature of how political Islam would manifest with the extremist ideologues under their guide of the Brotherhood as an organization. Al-Qaeda, al-Nusra, ISIS, Hamas, Hezbollah et al, all fall under the extremist rubric of the Brotherhood, or what might be considered authentic Islam.

The zookeepers of the Middle East watched as the Obama network supported the opening of the big cat cages. The aftermath was predictable, and within that dynamic, those zookeepers who survived have had enough of the Obama/Biden crisis. That’s why you see people like Abdel Fattal al-Sisi (Egypt), King Abdullah II (Jordan), and Mohammed Bin Salman (Saudi Arabia), completely shunning Joe Biden. They’ve simply had enough.

President Donald Trump represented a new dynamic within this complex relationship, a new dynamic that was actually respected and appreciated for the lack of cultural demand and the simple honesty he presented. Yes, with Trump there are positive things that can be accomplished in common cause, but that’s not the Obama/Biden ideological approach.

Russian President Vladimir Putin and Chinese Chairman Xi Jinping are only able to influence the Middle East because the leadership within the Middle East has tired of the American manipulative agenda under Obama/Biden. Egypt joining BRICS, and the expansion of the trade bloc, is one small geopolitical step in the diminishment of the overall American influence. Beneath the surface, all respect for the USA is gone, at least for the Obama/Biden approach, and we are seeing that play out in current events.

Yes, Barry’s fingerprints are all over this current dynamic; and yes, the leadership in the Middle East has tuned out their voices.

The zookeepers give cursory and polite responses, but under the surface there is no influence left.

Obama/Biden and the larger ideological West will chase windmills and solar nonsense; the rest of the world won’t have time for that. It’s a completely different geopolitical landscape now, despite the ideologues in the U.S. institutions pretending they have influence.

Barry is a pathetic narcissist who will never admit to his failure. However, the history books -just like his own autobiographical author- will reduce him down to a pathetic ego-driven small man of little character. Biden will be an asterisk.

https://theconservativetreehou...s-are-all-over-this/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24328 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:

Yes, exactly. Trump is right.

“Barry’s Fingerprints Are All Over This”…

Well, Barry is Biden's prime handler so that is really no shocker here.

You didn't think this doddering old fool, who can barely stand upright anymore and gets lost speaking daily, came up with this plan on his own, right?

Posts: 34160 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would this not be considered an act of war?

Israeli hackers claim to have disabled Tehran electrical grid

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/378811

An Israeli cyber group known on the Telegram messenger app as WeRedEvils claimed on Thursday that it managed to disable the electrical grid in Tehran, Iran, for two hours.

In addition, the group hinted that among those to lose power was Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei.

"In recent days, we managed to hack several sensitive systems in Iran, which we will not specify, among them the electricity grid in Tehran and the surrounding villages," they wrote.

They added: "We cut off their electricity, and we left tens of thousands of residents without a means of communication and electricity for two hours until this moment. This is a message from us to Iran: don't play with fire. The next strike will be harder with many more harmed, and it will be different from the cyber attacks that you're familiar with."

The group, which was created after the Swords of Iron War broke out, claimed that it managed to disrupt the operation of the Gazan Telegram channel "Gaza Now" after it shared videos from the massacre.

In addition, when the Hamas website fell, WeRedEvils claimed responsibility.

Posts: 12864 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Biden is sending $100 million to the Palestinians. It's totally inappropriate. He's over in Israel and he's giving money to the Palestinians. Very inappropriate!
Can't believe PDJT doesn't know how to pronounce "stupid!"

Posts: 6606 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant told troops gathered not far from the Gaza Strip on Thursday that they will "soon see" the enclave "from the inside," according to a press release from his office.

"You see Gaza now from a distance, you will soon see it from inside. The command will come," he said, according to the release.

10 minutes ago

The Rafah crossing between Egypt and Gaza is preparing to open from the Egyptian side to deliver aid to the Gaza Strip on Friday, according to Egyptian security officials.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Israel will not block humanitarian aid going into Gaza from Egypt, but it will not allow supplies into Gaza from its own territory until Hamas releases all hostages

https://www.cnn.com/middleeast...-10-19-23/index.html

Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Would this not be considered an act of war?

Only if Iran could definitively prove they were working as agents of the Israeli government, and not just a group of private citizen hackers.

Posts: 32690 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post