SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Shame on Hilton!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38901 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Linda Sarsour....she's a piece of work Mad

Posts: 14824 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I’m not getting soft, just thinking about options. Of course we want Hamas fighters dead, little disagreement on that.

Most don’t want extensive civilian casualties on either side, or IDF soldiers in a meat grinder.

Is there a middle ground without dealing with the tunnels, boobytraps and attrition? Then there is the adage of ‘you broke it, you own it’.

I’d like a little more deception too, less talking & telegraphing, just do. Maybe don’t come in from the North, as is often portrayed.

No I’m not saying to let up pressure, I’m saying play by your(IFD) rules, not theirs.

Posts: 6251 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sourdough44:
I’m not getting soft, just thinking about options. Of course we want Hamas fighters dead, little disagreement on that.

Most don’t want extensive civilian casualties on either side, or IDF soldiers in a meat grinder.

Is there a middle ground without dealing with the tunnels, boobytraps and attrition? Then there is the adage of ‘you broke it, you own it’.

I’d like a little more deception too, less talking & telegraphing, just do. Maybe don’t come in from the North, as is often portrayed.

No I’m not saying to let up pressure, I’m saying play by your(IFD) rules, not theirs.

IDF can always pump sandy salt water into the tunnels. It drives out Hamas into the open, corrodes anything electronic and it will take forever to clean out, if at all.

Posts: 4135 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I agree, I think we can use methods beyond the flashlight & 1911.

Posts: 6251 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Looks like Israel "may Have" hit a hospital, it's all over Fox, pictures of people bringing in body bags, ambulances pulling in with people.

It's designed to be a guerrilla warfare situation, they hide everywhere so no where can be hit and if you hit the wrong place, like a Hospital, then SHTF for Israel politically.

The international news will tear them up over it... Abbas pulled out of the meeting with Biden over the Hospital strike.

Posts: 23783 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The media reports are inconclusive, and are saying unsure if it was an errant Israeli air strike, or Hamas rockets falling short after launch.

I would expect information/disinformation to be rampant, and of course Abbas (and the world) will steer the narrative to their advantage before any facts are known.

Posts: 491 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: September 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Looks like Israel "may Have" hit a hospital
Nope

Posts: 108234 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/sentdefend...n-postponed-n2629940

During the almost 8-Hour Meeting tonight between U.S. Secretary of State, Antony Blinken and the Israeli War Cabinet, it was stated that a Condition for President Biden’s Visit to Israel was the Approval for Humanitarian Aid into the Gaza Strip which has now been Okayed by Prime Minister Netanyahu; this is why the Announcement for the Visit took place right after the Meeting had Ended.

Posts: 19686 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...n-gaza-city-n2629969

The blast occurred just minutes after a large barrage of Hamas rockets were fired toward Tel Aviv and Hamas reportedly announced that they were in the process of launching their "most robust weapons" at Haifa just before the hospital explosion — but no such weapon reached Haifa.

Instead of what Hamas rushed to claim, it appears the attempt to blame Israeli forces and further demonize Israel and its people is nothing more than scrambling to draw attention away from the mass-casualty event that was, in fact, the result of a misfired Hamas rocket or, potentially simultaneously, an attempt to cover up the fact that Hamas was again using a hospital to house terrorist infrastructure and weapons stockpiles.

and remember this is Hamas. They well might blow up a hospital intentionally and then blame Israel. Hamas fighters are subhuman

Even pro-Gaza outlets have reported that the hospital was struck by a misfired Hamas rocket which also set off more terrorist weapons stored in the hospital.

Reports continue to surface that a misifired rocket detonated a stockpile of munitions held on the hospital grounds

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Haha aloha snackbar pieces of shit! Justice prevails on the turds again. Thanks for sharing Para.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7106 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
interesting video but I don't think this is the hit on the hospital. Just an example

watch the trajectory

https://twitter.com/i/status/1714347663234383968

It's no secret that Hamas terror rockets — often cannibalized from street signposts, sewer pipes, and other tubes intended for other peaceful uses — often misfire and land inside the Gaza Strip.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"Palestinian rockets don't cause that much damage."

They can if they hit an ammo dump, and that's what is being reported on Twitter by credible sources.

At a hospital? An ammo dump? Why would Hamas do that? Because they know the Israelis wouldn't bomb a hospital, but Allah had different ideas.

The IDF is striking targets with great precision and they know where the hospitals are. Hamas did this with their fucked-up bottle rockets.

The damage is done, though. The lie is already out there and everyone knows how leftists, communists, fascists and religious fanatics wield lies like a saber. The truth hasn't a chance with those who are ignorant, and that's most people.

posted Hide Post
That hospital's basement (and many others) is a known storage and command center for Hamas. Israel has danced around it for decades, knowing what's there and how Hamas places its valuable military assets while also putting the people they purport to be 'liberating' at-risk.

This is the same tactic/situation as when two years ago when Hamas was launching tons of rockets, Israel dropped a prominent apartment and office building, among other legit business, also had the offices of Reuters...turns out Hamas not only had communications gear strung-out but, installed or, was using a jammer against Israel's Iron Dome system. The unwitting press attempted to frame Israel's action as inhumane and barbaric, claiming they had struck a non-military target. Roll Eyes

Posts: 14824 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How the US interferes in Israel's decisions

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/378691

Blinken demands concessions to Gaza but cabinet opposes. After hours of discussions and several drafts, ministers reach agreement with Blinken. Israel to present the concessions to Biden, after US pressures to ease humanitarian situation in Gaza.

Government ministers who are members of the political-security cabinet criticized US Secretary of State Antony Blinken who sat last night with the limited war cabinet and dictated that humanitarian concessions be made to Gaza.

The government ministers were surprised to learn that Blinken remained in the Kirya IDF headquarters in Tel Aviv, and waited for the expanded cabinet to approve his demands for relief in Gaza.

Channel 12 News correspondent Yaron Avraham quoted cabinet ministers who said in the discussion that "this agreement opens the siege, who will make sure that the humanitarian aid does not reach Hamas? How are the hostages being considered in this agreement? You said, 'humanitarian for humanitarian.'"

According to reports, following this review, the expanded cabinet discussed the exact wording of the decision for hours, while each time drafts were passed between the cabinet room and Blinken's room, just a few meters away, at the Kirya in Tel Aviv.

Eventually, at approximately 3 am, they achieved an agreement on the text that was read in English in the cabinet room.

Some ministers asked to hear it read in Hebrew as well and claimed that certain words can be interpreted wrongly.

Therefore, an agreed-upon version was formulated by the ministers, which was transferred to Blinken's room, who approved the outline.

Kan News reported that ahead of the arrival of President Biden – Israel has been preparing humanitarian gestures for Gaza, even without compensation from Hamas.

In Israel, concessions to Biden are expected to be presented tomorrow during his visit to the Jewish State, following US pressure to ease the humanitarian situation in Gaza.

An Israeli source said: "These are minimal gestures, which are minimal compared to the massive US aid that Israel receives and will receive."

The sources involved say that this is intended, among other reasons, to prevent opposition within Congress to a US aid package to Israel.

Posts: 12848 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
I've got this Country Joe & The Fish earworm goin' 'round and 'round in my head, the whole dang song.

~~~Yeah, come on all of you, big strong men, Uncle Sam needs your help again ...~~~

Posts: 15992 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
Why the hell is Biden going. It would seem like the perfect time for Iran or Hezbollah to start some shit just to make us look stupid.

It seems like saying we fully support Israel and understand that a meeting would complicate their duties right now so we have carriers groups on standby and we have zoom, we're good.

This seems like it will certainly lend credibility to the enemy's cause. I just don't get the timing of this.

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5146 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Is it odd that a POS Hamas rocket would just happen to hit that place?

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38901 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The IDF has now stated that Hamas is responsible for the strike.

But, as I said, the lie is out there, and those who oppose Israel will continue to spread the lie, even though they know the truth.

Abbas has cancelled his meeting with Biden because of the strike and I guarantee you that this will not change.