SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Timmdogg6:
Why the hell is Biden going. It would seem like the perfect time for Iran or Hezbollah to start some shit just to make us look stupid.

Hey! This President doesn’t need any help from Iran or Hezbollah to look stupid; he’s more than capable of that all by himself.

Posts: 13415 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
Clipped Israel's response to yesterday's UN security counsel meeting after there was no agreement to Russia's resolution for a cease fire. You can listen to Palestine before him if you want.

Posts: 3560 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
So now Jordan and Palestinian Authority leaders have canceled meeting with Dementia Joe?

What is the point again of him going there? Does this babbling, falling-down old fool think he’s some sort of War President now?

The Israelis have now decided to hold off on their ground assault because of him coming which only buys these Hamas terrorists more time.

Posts: 34134 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
With the press and leftists on their side, it's heads we win, tails you lose. for Hamas.

Posts: 9663 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
At a hospital? An ammo dump? Why would Hamas do that? Because they know the Israelis wouldn't bomb a hospital, but Allah had different ideas.

Yup. This is nothing new. They also had a nice quantity of ammo stashed in the Parthenon.

Posts: 9239 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 108234 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
This is just crazy. I despise biden, but why would we expose the president to this level of danger ?

video at link

https://twitter.com/i/status/1714394718925164847

German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz and his Group of Advisors were forced to Evacuate their Aircraft and lay on the Tarmac before being rushed to a Bomb Shelter at Ben Gurion International Airport in Tel Aviv during a Rocket Barrage launched against the City earlier tonight.

Posts: 19686 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
I read in one of the links above that Turkey is a supporter and financier of Hamas. That seems just a little off to me since Turkey is a NATO member. I hope this is a Democratic analogue equivalent of the squad in Turkey and not a mainstream position of the population at large. If it is I guess you could say a NATO member is suckling uncle sugar to finance Hamas. Now isn't that special.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8763 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden’s trip is just pure “optics”. His toilet swirl of ratings need to be at least stopped, if not reversed.

Posts: 1082 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
NYU hmmmm sounds familiar

the president of the NYU Law Student Bar Association, Ryna Workman

"This week, I want to express, first and foremost, my unwavering and absolute solidarity with Palestinians in their resistance against oppression towards liberation and self-determination. Israel bears full responsibility for this tremendous loss of life"

Posts: 19686 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Gonna mambo dogface to the banana patch. Razz

https://twitter.com/RNCResearc.../1714254898122903772

Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
This is just crazy. I despise biden, but why would we expose the president to this level of danger ?

video at link

https://twitter.com/i/status/1714394718925164847

German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz and his Group of Advisors were forced to Evacuate their Aircraft and lay on the Tarmac before being rushed to a Bomb Shelter at Ben Gurion International Airport in Tel Aviv during a Rocket Barrage launched against the City earlier tonight.

Well WE certainly aren't sending him, if that's what you're asking. My guess is that HE is stupid enough to go at the worst possible time, just because well, that's what he does, stupid stuff. Or, his handlers are sending him, or, the Democrats are sending him. What else is left who would "send" him. I just think he's just stupid and unaware of all the moving parts and the various enemy politics and moves against Israel during this time. imho unless I'm missing something, and I probably am, this is a really stupid move on his part.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8763 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
The Proctor Silex Blender with a Brain is smarter than AOC.

She's a babbling twit.

Posts: 4135 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
I'm more than tired of the Hamas sympathizers. I wonder if they'd accept a free plane ride to support in person or if they're only willing to support from under the blanket of freedom they're provided here.

Posts: 3489 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar were among the many rushing out to condemn Israel for a “war crime” in the strike on a Gaza hospital. The facts are not all in, and it may well be that what struck the hospital was a a rocket launched by Hamas that fell short and hit the hospital. I’m not rushing in to say with certainty that it was Hamas, just that the facts aren’t in, and it’s foolish to rush to judgment.

One report blaming Hamas

Rashida Tlaib on Hospital

Omar and the Squad

Posts: 13415 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Even if it was Israel, do we really believe they intentionally took out a hospital? Hamas started this fire. The blood is on their hands since Israel wouldn’t be bombing Gaza in the first place.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3989 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
^^^^
A Hamas rocket that fell short and (accidentally) hit the hospital?

I have zero difficulty believing that Hamas deliberately blew up the hospital so they could blame Israel for it to inflame the Arab states.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9177 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark60:
I'm more than tired of the Hamas sympathizers. I wonder if they'd accept a free plane ride to support in person or if they're only willing to support from under the blanket of freedom they're provided here.

^^^^
Winner Winner - Chicken Dinner

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17508 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
^^^^
A Hamas rocket that fell short and (accidentally) hit the hospital?

I have zero difficulty believing that Hamas deliberately blew up the hospital so they could blame Israel for it to inflame the Arab states.

Pretty fair bet, isn't it?

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4918 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
Even if it was Israel, do we really believe they intentionally took out a hospital?
What good would that be? Israel saying "Yes, we killed non-combatants including children, but it was an accident." Utterly pointless. It would make no difference.

Once again, I'll point out that Israel is capable pf pinpoint targeting accuracy and they know where the hospitals are in Gaza. Hamas did this, with their fucked up rocket attack. They're a bunch of apes with rocket launchers.

And, no, I don't believe for a second that this was intentional, despite the argument for how this strike (blamed on Israel) would benefit them in the eyes of the world. I think they're just incredibly stupid and clumsy people. You guys are giving them far too much credit for- if nothing else- target accuracy.