SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:
It really doesn't matter who's rocket hit the hospital.... war is bad and innocent people die.
What the fuck is wrong with you? You should be embarrassed to spew such simple-minded shit in public. You sound like you're ten years old.

Before you post in this forum, I want you to THINK. Do you understand me? I am most sincere when I say that you should be feel embarrassment for posting such a moronic thing in this forum.

If you cannot grasp the most basic of concepts of this conversation, stay out of it. I'm not kidding.

Posts: 108285 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Worth watching just to see how weak Biden really is. and he really shows his dementia at the 4:40 mark.

Posts: 12863 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.thetruthaboutguns....e-for-gun-ownership/

Israel Further Relaxes Restrictions Making 400,000 More People Eligible for Gun Ownership

Important news: the changes to the regulations that I led with the staff of the Ministry of National Security and that are being discussed right now in the Committee on National Security headed by Knesset member Zvika Vogel bring about a real reform in the possibility of the right to arms for the citizens of Israel.

Today I decided to further flex the conditions so that even a discharged soldier with 02 rifle training who lives in a qualifying settlement, even if he has not completed his full military service – will be included in the new tests and will be able to receive a license for a private weapon.

In this way, the circle of beneficiaries is expected to grow by at least 400,000 additional beneficiaries!

A weapon in the right hands saves lives.

we need to pound this message here in the U.S. A terrible but unfortunately real example of why we need the 2A

And we need to raise a roar - no Gaza refugees to the U.S. Whatever we do, don't open our doors to Hamas

Posts: 19702 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
As I drank coffee this O'dark thirty, I saw some footage on Twatter of the hospital from earlier today that appears to belie both the rocket failure and an IDF bomb as causation.

Mind that I am not saying this is true, I am saying I saw these images online and the poster described then as being of the hospital.

The hospital has not been flattened as was the claim. A bunch of cars were blown to bits and burned in the parking lot, but what caught my eye was the location and size of the crater.

It was small, compared to 500 and 1,000 lb bombs craters that I've seen. It looked more like a VBIED was detonated.

Which raises an interesting point. Did an errant Hamass rocket land and do that much damage or did an errant Hamass rocket hit a weapons cache (e.g., containing a VBIED) that went Kaboom! in the ultimate "Inshallah!"

It is well known Hamass hides weapons caches at "sensitive locations" (e.g., hospitals, mosques, synagogues) so perhaps Allah had a real sense of humor for once.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31612 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
It wouldn't be unlike Hamas to use a hospital parking lot as a missile launch site or the hospital itself as a storage and assembly area for weapons and explosives.
They've often used schools and apartment buildings for the same reasons, Israel can't attack them except with troops as the collateral damage isn't acceptable.
That's why in the past the Israelis have done limited cross border attacks into heavily populated areas to destroy weapons they couldn't allow to threaten them, but couldn't just hit remotely either.
Hamas also could have done this intentionally, based on their actions in the past and statements that clearly misrepresent the obvious truth. Note that their initial attacks weren't against any military targets, just unprotected civilians.
The availability immediate casualty figures seems suspect too.

Posts: 9676 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
As I drank coffee this O'dark thirty, I saw some footage on Twatter of the hospital from earlier today that appears to belie both the rocket failure and an IDF bomb as causation.

Mind that I am not saying this is true, I am saying I saw these images online and the poster described then as being of the hospital.

The hospital has not been flattened as was the claim. A bunch of cars were blown to bits and burned in the parking lot, but what caught my eye was the location and size of the crater.

It was small, compared to 500 and 1,000 lb bombs craters that I've seen. It looked more like a VBIED was detonated.

Which raises an interesting point. Did an errant Hamass rocket land and do that much damage or did an errant Hamass rocket hit a weapons cache (e.g., containing a VBIED) that went Kaboom! in the ultimate "Inshallah!"

It is well known Hamass hides weapons caches at "sensitive locations" (e.g., hospitals, mosques, synagogues) so perhaps Allah had a real sense of humor for once.

True or not. It certainly is possible, or even probable, based on Hamas’s MO.

0:01

Posts: 4234 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34158 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

He hasn't left yet so he still has time to bring up his 67 Corvette in the house fire, and Cornpop too.

Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
It wouldn't be unlike Hamas to use a hospital parking lot as a missile launch site or the hospital itself as a storage and assembly area for weapons and explosives.
They've often used schools and apartment buildings for the same reasons, Israel can't attack them except with troops as the collateral damage isn't acceptable.
That's why in the past the Israelis have done limited cross border attacks into heavily populated areas to destroy weapons they couldn't allow to threaten them, but couldn't just hit remotely either.
Hamas also could have done this intentionally, based on their actions in the past and statements that clearly misrepresent the obvious truth. Note that their initial attacks weren't aga

inst any military targets, just unprotected civilians.
The availability immediate casualty figures seems suspect too.

Noooo, like Para said, they are clumsy fucking idiots. We saw the best they got, catching Israel by surprise, and now the IDF will have to hunt hamas down like rats, and the Jews will do it the hard way, because they are civilized.

Posts: 5191 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:

^^^^^^^^^^and he’s been capitalizing on other people’s deaths ever since.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29807 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:

^^^^^^^^^^and he’s been capitalizing on other people’s deaths ever since.

And the ensuing Twitter/X roast has been made possible by Elon Musk. Thanks dude!

Posts: 5191 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden: $100M in aid to Gaza and the West Bank in Tel Aviv speech

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...Tel-Aviv-speech.html

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
No matter what is determined about the explosion at the hospital, it will forever be part of the narrative that Israel bombed innocent people at a hospital.

It should be super easy to determine. I can all but guarantee that Israel and Hamas use different explosives and a chemical analysis should easily tell what kind of bomb/rocket/missile was used. Additionally I'm guessing an analysis of the crater and temperature of the explosion will also provide evidence.

Just being some guy who knows nothing about explosives or weapons, if it was an Israeli missile why didn't it level the hospital and turn everything to rumble like the other images of Israeli strikes?

I can guarantee if it was an Israeli missile it was an errant one, unlike Hamas who purposely aims them at civilians.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20939 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
Hilton cancelled
Sweet. More intelligent heads prevail. Not intimating they're SMART...just slightly more intelligent to make a wise decision. Be that as it may, Hilton just got added to my "DO NOT BUY/USE" list which includes, but is not limited to, Nike, Target, Walmart (except for the BAREST of essentials), Black Rifle Coffee Company, et. al.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/midd...r-fleeing-civilians/

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) announced Wednesday a humanitarian zone is being created in southern Gaza where international aid will be provided to offer shelter and comfort to fleeing civilians.

After days of negotiations with Egypt, the U.S. and others to create a safe zone for fleeing Gazans, the Times of Israel reports the IDF decided to act.

The IDF says Palestinians should go to a humanitarian zone in the Al-Mawasi area, close to Khan Younis, where “international humanitarian aid will be provided as needed.”

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) announced Wednesday a humanitarian zone is being created in southern Gaza where international aid will be provided to offer shelter and comfort to fleeing civilians.
Just a question.....what's to say Hamas TERRORISTS aren't fleeing down south for aid and comfort along with the rest of the innocent populace to cower in their pussified fear among the women and children who will justifiably be there??

I understand the motive, but have questioned why all the pre-planning. Yeah...I know it's to get innocents out of harm's way, but it's also an escape route for these barbaric animals, no??

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...-terrorists-n2630007

Two U.S. officials tell @ABC: Pentagon independently concluded the Gaza hospital blast was likely caused by an errant Palestinian Islamic Jihad rocket that fell short of its target. In other words, the DD was not basing guidance to Biden solely on info from the Israelis.

NSC Spokesperson Adrienne Watson on how the U.S. arrived at this assessment on the Gaza hospital blast saying, “based on analysis of overhead imagery, intercepts and open source information” Israel is “not responsible for the explosion...”

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Immediately the Gaza health authority, which is controlled by Iranian backed terrorist organization Hamas, claimed the hospital was attacked by an Israeli airstrike and that "hundreds" were dead. None of that was true.

Daylight. The Al-Ahli hospital in Gaza still stands. Local footage shows all buildings intact. There are no rescue workers pulling bodies from rubble. There are no bodies. There is no rubble.

telecon amongst Hamas:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1714548529538953637

more info:

https://twitter.com/Nrg8000/st.../1714535497958334678

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
I understand the motive, but have questioned why all the pre-planning. Yeah...I know it's to get innocents out of harm's way, but it's also an escape route for these barbaric animals, no??

Yep, they are, many are already there, it's why Egypt closed the border, but, appearances are important to keep countries supporting Israel and WW3 at bay.

quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
NSC Spokesperson Adrienne Watson on how the U.S. arrived at this assessment on the Gaza hospital blast saying, “based on analysis of overhead imagery, intercepts and open source information” Israel is “not responsible for the explosion...”

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Immediately the Gaza health authority, which is controlled by Iranian backed terrorist organization Hamas, claimed the hospital was attacked by an Israeli airstrike and that "hundreds" were dead. None of that was true.

Daylight. The Al-Ahli hospital in Gaza still stands. Local footage shows all buildings intact. There are no rescue workers pulling bodies from rubble. There are no bodies. There is no rubble.

yeah fully expected the results, Israel didn't fire it, but it doesn't matter, the lunatics in the streets will never hear the side of the story that it was Hamas who fired it, the middle east governments will never allow their press to tell that story. Even if they did it's doubtful the people would even believe it.

It's why X and FB, and social media, 3rd party press is so important to get the message out around government sensors.

Posts: 23799 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^
And yet the civilized world still refuses to band together and eradicate lying terrorists; instead they continue to allow bullshit demonstrations defending terrorists and vilifying Israel.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15712 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
One interesting aspect that is often over looked by outsiders is that the IDF is really good at identifying terrorist. Just travel through one of their airports and get interviewed by customs. Also, the borders between them and the conflict are pretty well regulated as well.
They are pretty confident they can set up a civilian aid outpost and keep most of the bad at bay.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3623 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post