SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Senile Joe is going because he WANTS to delay the push into Gaza!

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Posts: 551 | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Video surveillance showing Islamic Jihad rockets being launched and their misfire landing on the hospital.

https://twitter.com/manniefabi...g-october-17-2023%2F

Link to the main article on The Times of Israel Website (IDF Briefing)

Posts: 491 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: September 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 108234 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I’ve seen several vids of while buildings turned to piles of indistinguishable rubble in surgical strike after strike. If Israel thought it worth hitting as a legit military target in the first place for whatever reason, the first indication would be the same result- a mountain of bricks. It was clearly a hamas rocket, being unguided and inaccurate veered off whatever trajectory they set the rack at.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15703 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What's the saying?
Never let a crisis go to waste.

In other words "One of our rockets fucked up. But I'll be damned if I'm going to take the blame! It was them! THEY DID IT!"

(Quick, Achmed, move that rocket launcher!)

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8393 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
I wonder if Joe would volunteer to be exchanged for all the hostages? You know, like the priest did, I'd like to suggest it Smile

Upside too, Hamas would be surprised when we don't want him back.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2050 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I’m wondering if they are going to turn President Two Scoops back around now, things are starting to get crazy over there. This is not a good time for this idiot to try and insert himself into the middle of this mess!

Seeing reports that some of our embassies over there may be in danger of mass angry crowds forming.

Posts: 34134 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
That number of 500 dead might not be true also.

Posts: 17948 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
What good would that be? Israel saying "Yes, we killed non-combatants including children, but it was an accident." Utterly pointless. It would make no difference.

Once again, I'll point out that Israel is capable pf pinpoint targeting accuracy and they know where the hospitals are in Gaza. Hamas did this, with their fucked up rocket attack. They're a bunch of apes with rocket launchers.

And, no, I don't believe for a second that this was intentional, despite the argument for how this strike (blamed on Israel) would benefit them in the eyes of the world. I think they're just incredibly stupid and clumsy people. You guys are giving them far too much credit for- if nothing else- target accuracy.

Yup. Exactly this.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30620 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like Biden is going to make it just in time. Abbas and Jordan have canceled their meetings.

quote:
Hezbollah declares 'day of rage' against Israel

"Hezbollah announces that Wednesday will be a "day of rage" following rocket which hit Gaza hospital and was blamed on Israel."

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/378699

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13428 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Every day is a day of rage with these fucking gorillas. They killed their own people but will never admit it, and on top of that, they create a day of violent protest out of it. These people are nothing but murderous trash.

Posts: 108234 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This will be Biden's message from Israel. I look for him to allow many thousands of Palestinians passage to the U.S.

White House: Trump's comments are revolting and dangerous

White House criticizes Trump plan to bar immigrants who support Hamas from entering the US.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/378703

The White House on Tuesday blasted former President Donald Trump after he vowed a crackdown on Hamas supporters if re-elected.

Speaking in Iowa on Monday, Trump said that if elected president again he will bar immigrants who support Hamas from entering the US and send officers to pro-Hamas protests to arrest and deport immigrants who publicly support the group.

Promising to drastically tighten US immigration laws, the former President said, "If you want to abolish the state of Israel, you're disqualified, if you support Hamas or the ideology behind Hamas, you're disqualified, and if you're a communist, Marxist, or fascist, you are disqualified."

"It is revolting and dangerous to tear people apart right now with cruel poison that undermines our basic values as Americans," White House spokesman Andrew Bates said in a statement to NBC News on Tuesday. "And no one who praises Iran-backed terrorist groups has any credibility when it comes to protecting our national security from terrorist threats."

As a candidate in 2015, Trump proposed a total "shutdown" on Muslims entering the US. As president, he enacted a ban on entry from five Muslim-majority countries. Hours after he took office, Biden signed more than a dozen executive actions reversing some key Trump policies, including one repealing Trump's restrictions on travel from several Muslim-majority countries.

"Following the horrific terrorist attacks in Israel, President Biden has been unequivocal: There is no place for hate in America — not against Jews, not against Muslims, not against anyone. On his very first day in office, President Biden was proud to rescind the hateful Muslim travel ban instituted by his predecessor, which violates core Americans principles," Bates said on Tuesday.

"After the terrorist atrocities in Israel and after heartbreaking murder of a 6-year-old Palestinian American child this week — a 6-year-old child — this is a moment when all leaders need to come together against hate; against Islamophobia, against antisemitism," he added.

Trump spokesman Steven Cheung said it was "incorrect to call it a Muslim ban" and it showed "how stupid the Biden people are. Truly moronic."

Trump came under fire last week for a series of statements against Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, including in a speech in Florida, when he accused Netanyahu of being unprepared for the Hamas attacks and called Hezbollah "very smart."

A subsequent report claimed that Trump had told pro-Israel GOP allies and donors that he would like for Netanyahu to be removed from office before Trump would potentially be back in office.

Trump later published a statement in which he clarified his support for Israel.

“There was no better friend or ally of Israel than President Donald J. Trump. Under my leadership, the United States stood in complete solidarity with Israel, and as a result, Israel was safe, America was safe, and for the first time in decades, we made historic strides for Peace in the Middle East. As an example, all of the experts said that the Abraham Accords couldn’t be done, but we got them done, and were able to set the Middle East in a new and positive direction,” Trump wrote.

“Crooked Joe Biden’s weakness and incompetence has empowered and emboldened our enemies all over the World, and now, many lives have been so needlessly lost. What a horrible failure Biden has been in sending 6 Billion Dollars to Iran, in a simple hostage swap, when Iran is the state sponsor of terrorist groups, Hamas, Hezbollah, and others. Biden’s massive loosening of sanctions allowed 80 - 100 Billion Dollars of Iranian oil sales—much of which the regime poured into financing its bloody campaigns of terror around the globe. When I was President, and exclusively because of me, Iran was BROKE, and wanting to make a deal. No wonder the World is in absolute chaos! With President Trump back in office, Israel, and everyone else, will be SAFE AGAIN!” he added.

Last Friday, Trump expressed support for Netanyahu, writing on his Truth Social platform, “#IStandWithIsrael” and “#IStandWithBibi”.

Posts: 12848 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
Looks like Biden is going to make it just in time. Abbas and Jordan have canceled their meetings.

quote:

"Hezbollah announces that Wednesday will be a "day of rage" following rocket which hit Gaza hospital and was blamed on Israel."

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/378699

Thats just called “Wednesday” in that part of the world…

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3463 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by preten2b:
I wonder if Joe would volunteer to be exchanged for all the hostages? You know, like the priest did, I'd like to suggest it Smile

Upside too, Hamas would be surprised when we don't want him back.
Joe wouldn’t be enough. It would have to be Joe and Kamala.

Posts: 6961 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
quote:

Did someone at Hezbollah miss last Friday's Day of Rage announcement?

Posts: 14824 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
Shame on Hilton!
Hilton cancelled

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23434 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
It really doesn't matter who's rocket hit the hospital.... war is bad and innocent people die. Seems a lot of folks have a hard time wrapping their heads around this... maybe it's the fault of all the movies and TV shows we watch where only the bad guys get it.

In a real war LOTs of people die... Example... March 9th of 1945 we incinerated over a 100,000 Japanese citizens.... this was before we dropped the Atomic bombs... that actually killed less people.

I'm surprised that Israel has not just obliterated any area that the rockets are coming from 1/2 circle or so.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
It really doesn't matter who's rocket hit the hospital.... war is bad and innocent people die

..actually yes, it does matter.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9174 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
Well don't leave us hanging..

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8763 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It appears that the explosion was in a parking lot near the hospital. Pics and videos here. Scroll down to see posts.

https://twitter.com/Osinttechnical

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1368 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post