SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mojojojo:
Yes, a separate Palestinian state. Just not near Israel. Perhaps they can carve out some space in Yemen where the rebels are? Or maybe in the Sahara?

How about the Moon?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30673 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:...
How about the Moon?

Go ask Alice...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44119 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
BANG.
ZOOM.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yes, a separate Palestinian state. Just not near Israel. Perhaps they can carve out some space in Yemen where the rebels are? Or maybe in the Sahara?
I hear that Siberia is nice, this time of the year.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31016 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bikini Atoll would be a nice tropical destination for the Palestinians!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16231 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:

Just not near Israel. Brilliant!
They are sworn to Israel's destruction. They cannot live in peace adjacent to Israel.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24328 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
They are sworn to never live in peace anywhere.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8771 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Netanyahu in message to US: We reject international dictates on Palestinian state

After speaking to Biden, Netanyahu responds to reports that the administration is planning to establish a Palestinian state: Israel will continue to oppose the unilateral recognition of a Palestinian state.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/385295

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu commented on Thursday night on reports that the Biden administration and several Arab countries are advancing a plan to establish a Palestinian state.

"At the Cabinet meeting, I clarified my position regarding the recent talk of imposing a Palestinian state on Israel," Netanyahu said.

"My position is summed up in the following two sentences:

1. Israel rejects outright international dictates regarding a permanent settlement with the Palestinians. Such a settlement will only be achieved through direct negotiations between the parties, without preconditions," he added.

“2. Israel will continue to oppose the unilateral recognition of a Palestinian state. Such recognition following the October 7 massacre would give a huge unprecedented reward to terrorism and prevent any future peace settlement," said the Prime Minister.

National Security Minister Itamar Ben Gvir said that "the intention of the US, together with other Arab countries, to establish a terrorist state alongside the State of Israel is hallucinatory and part of the wrong concept that there is a partner for peace on the other side. After October 7, it is clearer than ever that they must not be given a state. As long as we are in the government, a Palestinian state will not be established."

More at link

Posts: 12864 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Netanyahu in message to US: We reject international dictates on Palestinian state

Sounds like a polite way of him saying, "take a flying hike and mind your own business."

God bless America.

Posts: 13618 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
I'm sure the area near Chernobyl, has cooled off a bit, provide a buffer for Ukraine and Russia. Solves two problems at once.

Posts: 2799 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Palestinians have been listening to what the mullahs have been saying for a while now, and even accepted quite a lot of help in their "governance". Iran should definitely take them. Short trip, take them all.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2054 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if that cocksucker Biden didn’t offer the savages a home in the US. Not one bit.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15712 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if that cocksucker Biden didn’t offer the savages a home in the US. Not one bit.

I thought Obama was the cocksucker.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8478 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder how the talk of granting a palestinian state will influence Israels prosecution of the war?

It seems if hamas was smart they'd declare an unconditional surrender and demand the palestinian state pronto. Unless the killing of all the Jews is the real purpose and the palestinians be damned.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13432 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:It seems if hamas was smart they'd declare an unconditional surrender and demand the palestinian state pronto. Unless the killing of all the Jews is the real purpose and the palestinians be damned.

But they aren't as smart as they they are hateful. They can't be seen to be backing down (by the muslim world) either.
They gots to be representin' an shit.

Posts: 7304 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The answer is simple- if Palestine wants a state ANYWHERE, Hamas is not to be a part of it in any way, shape, or form. If it is discovered they are worked into the deal at any level, under any name, the deal is off. If rockets start flying towards Israel, the deal is off. If Israeli citizens are targeted, the deal is off. Either there is unconditional peace or there is not. If Palestinians truly want peace, they will ensure it happens by excluding hatred flowing from the “religion of peace”.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15712 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:

that cocksucker Biden
I thought Obama was the cocksucker.
What, there's a limit of just one?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31016 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

How about the Moon?

why would we do that to the moon? Big Grin

Posts: 53470 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:...
How about the Moon?

Go ask Alice...

Different Alice but I think she'll know.

Posts: 3490 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I went for a "twofer". SIGforum do not dispoint!.Big Grin

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44119 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post