SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Move your forces back north of the Litani, remove your representatives from Lebanese politics and talks will be considered, otherwise Israel will continue to pound away and pick-off your leadership until you cease to be.

Posts: 15109 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
The problem is, and Bibi knows this well, that islam will never agree to peace. Their sole purpose on this earth is the subjugation and/or elimination of Judaism and Christianity and world domination. This is a feint and nothing more than saying "you're kicking our ass and we need some time to regroup and re-arm."

Fuck 'em. Kill every one of them. Only when enough of them wake up dead will the rest of them realize that their mission might not be a good idea...if then.

Posts: 20665 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I hope they keep the pressure up and start to take out Iranian targets. It sound be a real shame if some of their really expensive infrastructure started to turn to dust.

Posts: 53887 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Their sole purpose on this earth is the subjugation and/or elimination of Judaism and Christianity and world domination.

It is willful stupidity or deliberate intellectual dishonesty to even ignore that obvious fact, much less to deny it. This is how one true believer and spokesman for the movement explained it:

“I asked KSM [Islamic terrorist Khalid Sheikh Mohammed] one time how come, since his brand of Islam is so violent, he calls it the religion of peace. He told me that my problem was that I interpreted the word peace the way Americans always do. He explained that according to his brand of Islam, peace would exist when the entire world was under Sharia law and ruled by a Muslim caliphate. He said Islam is the religion of peace because its aim is to impose Sharia law everywhere and in doing so bring peace to the world.

“KSM said that to make peace with one’s enemies is to convert, subjugate, or enslave them.”

— James E. Mitchell, Enhanced Interrogation (New York: Crown Forum, 2016), 180.

6.4/93.6
“Cet animal est très méchant, quand on l’attaque il se défend.”

Posts: 47751 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Perfect response!

https://x.com/visegrad24/status/1844147218892349529

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4371 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 391 | Location: NYC | Registered: October 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Amen

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21179 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
Love Pierre Poilievre.

Posts: 3016 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was good.
Canada needs Poilievre as PM

Posts: 15109 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
That was good.
Canada needs Poilievre as PM

That was good.

It's become increasingly pleasurable for me to hear someone espouse logic. The effect is one of relief and almost like alcohol or a powerful drug on me anymore.

Never thought I would GAF who was their PM, but amen brother.

Posts: 7416 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
The dude is pretty solid in my book.

0:01

Posts: 4290 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
He reminds me a lot of Vance. Plain spoken, tell the truth and you never have to think about your answer, logical, and conservative. Imagine those two leading North America into the next decade.

Posts: 20665 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
The left HATES Jews, yet they vote leftist.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34427 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Left-Handed,
NOT Left-Winged!
posted Hide Post
I hope Israel takes the attack by Iran as justification to kill as much of Iran's government as possible, and to destroy their nuclear development labs.

Once Iran gets nuclear weapons, they will be used on Israel and the US. I don't think anyone can credibly say this is not Iran's goal. The very idea that a country with massive oil reserves needs nuclear power for civilian power generation purposes is laughable. The idea that they would keep their "promise" and not develop weapons is patently absurd.

Obama and his ilk are treasonous - aiding our enemies to develop weapons of mass destruction. If Israel doesn't stop Iran now, I can imagine the "who'd a thunk that would happen?" response by the left when the first Iranian nuke is detonated.

Posts: 4983 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Left-Handed,
NOT Left-Winged!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:

I think history shows us that the Jews that suffer the most, are the ones who try the hardest to assimilate into their host country and become secular or non-practicing. The German Jews were fully German in many cases, and many failed to see what was coming in Nazi Germany because they refused to believe it could happen. Younger American liberal Jews in the Ivy League have recently found out that it doesn't matter if they aren't "Zionist" or even if they don't support Israel's actions at all - they are Jews and that means they are treated as the enemy.

No matter how far they go to side with those who hate Jews and denounce Israel, they will ALWAYS be scapegoated, blamed, sold out, and far far worse when the haters gain power. Israel survives because Israelis stick together and fight. I see in the relatively near future, most Jews remaining in Europe and other countries in the middle east, returning to Israel.

The alignment of many American jews with the Democrat party is a a vestige of the time when the northern Democrat party was Catholic and Jewish immigrants, and the Republicans were nativist WASP's. Jews also were disproportionately represented in Communist circles before WWII, and even after during the McCarthy era. I think that's because every other form of government in history had turned on them at one point or another, so they might as well give Communism a try. The Frankfurt school of economics from which Critical Race Theory evolved, were also Jews.

My Jewish aunt in NYC (married to my uncle Vinnie), whose parents and aunt survived the holocaust, was/is a far left hippie. I remember in the 2000's she had a Bush as Hitler poster on her refrigerator. Haven't talked to her recently, and ast I saw her and my uncle was in 2013. But something tells me she will be pro-Palestinian.

Posts: 4983 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:

Rush used to talk about that, he said "Liberalism trumps everything else."

I know, it makes no sense, but perhaps these "Vote Demokrat no matter what" Jews are classic liberals who use emotion, not logic.

Posts: 16029 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
While enticing I think that if Israel strikes the nuclear infrastructure Iran will see that as an act of war and react accordingly.

From Israel’s perspective it’s a preemptive strike to preserve itself but Iran wants to be a nuclear superpower.

Posts: 53887 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
From Israel’s perspective it’s a preemptive strike to preserve itself but Iran wants to be a nuclear superpower.

Preemptive? Iran already attacked Israel. So any strike by Israel would be retaliatory.

God Bless and Protect President Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17574 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kharg Island should be gone.

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Posts: 568 | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Left-Handed,
NOT Left-Winged!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:

Preemptive? Iran already attacked Israel. So any strike by Israel would be retaliatory.

This is how far gone the world has gotten.

IRAN LAUNCHED 200 BALLISTIC MISSILES INDISCRIMINATELY AT CIVILIAN AREAS OF ISRAEL!

Let's say that again.

IRAN LAUNCHED 200 BALLISTIC MISSILES INDISCRIMINATELY AT CIVILIAN AREAS OF ISRAEL!

What other country gets to launch 200 ballistic missiles at another country and claim a counterattack would be unfair or disproportionate?

The fact that Israel has the best missile defense system in the world does not make it OK. That's like saying because police officers wear ballistic vests, it's OK to shoot them and as long as none of the bullets get through, and they can't shoot back.

It's truly the Bizzaro world when Hamas, Hezbollah, and Iran can launch rockets and missiles into Israel with impunity and everyone acts like it's normal and Israel shouldn't complain that much as long as they can intercept most of them.

So let's talk proportionality. Israel can now launch 200 missiles or bombs at Iran. If those missiles or bombs hit their targets and destroy them, that's Iran's fault for not having an adequate defense system.

200 bunker busting bombs, right on top of their nuclear labs. Make that 180, and 20 of them onto the residences of the government.

As far as I am concerned Israel is AT WAR with Iran. Iran started it. Israel needs to finish it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Lefty Sig,