SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 181 182 183 184
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
...Realizing a drone was approaching, the terrorist grabbed a piece of wood and threw it at the drone. The fighters responded by firing a shell at that location. ...

Never bring a stick to a tank battle...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44507 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 20665 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Came across this post by a guy telling us how he really feels Big Grin

https://x.com/leekern13/status/1846925373956624834

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4371 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Was finger taken as proof of kill?

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2954 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Probably to ID the body, yes.

Posts: 109257 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Too soon?

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12965 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6aqU3raY8A

Posts: 13167 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"I've studied the maps." Roll Eyes You fucking phony. Half-wit

https://x.com/mattdizwhitlock/.../1847058531150606369

Posts: 109257 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Holy I'd like to give you an answer but I'll just say that an answer will come, when we've decided that we need an answer, then the answer will be what it will be, taking all things into account that could influence the answer.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38295 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From The Washington Free Beacon. . .

Hamas Leader Sinwar Dead, Israel Confirms as Oct. 7 Mastermind Loses His Brain

. . .with additional photos, quotes from Israeli leadership and details on the operation.

"To the Hamas terrorists I say — your leaders are running away and they will be eliminated," Netanyahu said. "I call on everyone who holds our hostages: Whoever lays down his arms and returns our hostages, we will allow him to leave and live. Whoever harms our hostages, there will be blood on his head and we will hold him accountable. The return of our hostages is an opportunity to achieve all our goals and it brings the end of the war closer," Netanyahu said, describing Israel's ongoing military campaign as "The Resurrection War."

Posts: 3598 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post