SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
I don't know how you got that from what I typed.
Because you tell us Hamas is "playing" us, like they're masterminds and we're all a bunch of Goddamned fools. Therefore, if a ceasefire in order to facilitate releasing hostages is us being "played", we should forget about the ceasefire and let these poor people languish in captivity, and the longer they are held, the greater the likelihood they will die.

This TEMPORARY ceasefire is the only reason these poor people are being released. Do you honestly believe that the IDF is not tracking every last terrorist involved? Do you honestly believe the IDF is not chomping at the bit to kill these psychopaths? Oh, but since it's in a few days or next month, we're being "played" huh? Let's kill them now and to Hell with getting innocent people out of there.

The logic of this defies me. Gotta kill them NOW instead of next week. That's SO important, huh? Innocent Israelis die as a result of this approach? So what, right? That IS what you are saying when you declare this ceasefire to be a bad thing.

Posts: 108285 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I have faith that the Israelis have assets hunting these savages as we speak and any cease fire put in place will only serve to extend their lives just a bit longer. A false sense of security will make them lax and they eventually will catch a round to the head when they least expect it.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15712 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-775182

Hamas confirmed on Sunday that the IDF killed the commander of its Northern Brigade, Ahmad Al Ghandour, and of its Rocket Division, Ayman Siam.

The military reported during the night that a total of five senior Hamas officials were killed, with the targeted assassinations occurring before the ceasefire began on Friday morning.

Walla has reported that their bodies were taken out of the ruins of a tunnel, a fact that could mean that this was the first underground elimination of terrorists.

"Al Ghandour (Abu Anas) is the member of the military council and the commander of the North Brigade," Al Qassam Brigades said in a statement published on their Telegram channel.

A senior members of the terrorist organization, Ghandour had been in his position for at least 18 years, and was a key figure at the top of the organization. The senior official was responsible for many terrorist attacks carried out against Israelis.

Siam was saved from several assassination attempts, both in 2009, when his home in Jabaliya was bombed and in 2014. In his previous role, he had served as the commander of Hamas's artillery unit.

Posts: 19702 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Published just today- Dave Rubin interviews former ambassador to Israel David Friedman. Among other things, Friedman says that the reason we are having these problems right now is because the US has lost its deterrence in the region, specifically with Iran, because the Iranians and others feared Trump, but they now have no fear of the Biden administration, and the Biden administration is funneling billions of dollars to the Iranians.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Trash. Vile, hateful, petty, uncultured trash.

https://twitter.com/GoldsteinB.../1729275058235867239

Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Is that all of the innocent women and children of Gaza who are terrorizing women and children captives as they are being released.

Likely the same people the Palestinian supporters are claiming are innocent victims.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38066 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
A source within the Israeli government told Breitbart News on Tuesday that U.S. President Joe Biden’s pressure would lead to Hamas surviving the war intact, rather than allowing Israel to destroy Hamas or remove its military and governing capabilities.

In recent days, the White House has acknowledged that Israel intends to continue fighting Hamas after the current “pause,” sought by Biden to allow the release of hostages, ends later this week.

“The Israelis have been pretty clear that once the pauses are complete and the hostage exchanges [sic] are over that they intend to continue their military operations against Hamas,” White House adviser John Kirby said on Monday ( Israel does not hold “hostages” ; it is releasing convicted Palestinian terrorists).

However, the White House is no longer clearly stating that it shares that goal. And the Israeli government privately believes Biden is prepared to tolerate the survival of Hamas, despite the fact that Hamas and other terror groups would see that as a victory.

The reason Israel believes this is Biden’s goal is that the U.S. administration is imposing onerous conditions on the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) regarding its operations in Gaza, such that defeating Hamas has become almost impossible.

The United States has warned Israel that it must fight more surgically and avoid further mass displacement of Palestinians in its war against Hamas to avoid a humanitarian crisis that overwhelms the world’s ability to respond, according to senior Biden administration officials.

American officials have told the Israelis that any coming military operations should not hamper the flow of power and water or impede the work of humanitarian sites such as hospitals and U.N.-supported shelters in south and central Gaza.

The Biden administration is currently divided over Israel, with many staff members opposed to Biden’s public support for Israel, and pressing for a return to the “distance” of the Barack Obama administration, when the U.S. often sided against Israel.

https://www.breitbart.com/midd...intact-and-in-power/

Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
Sounds like, one of the released hostages, a Russian, had escaped and was caught by locals and turned back to hamas before his release.

So the locals turn him back over to hamas, but we are told not to conflate the "people" with hamas, sounds like the opposite side of the same coin to me. Maybe the "people" voted hamas to power because Jewish hate runs so deep and not just by hamas?

________,_____________________________
Guns don't kill people - Alec Baldwin kills people.
He's never been a straight shooter.

Posts: 1332 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Those Arabs banging on the vehicles holding the hostages look like amateurs compared to the mindless twits in Minneapolis.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8559 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
the U.S. administration is imposing onerous conditions on the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) regarding its operations in Gaza, such that defeating Hamas has become almost impossible.

I'm no political or military strategist, so I'm wondering... what stops Israel from saying, essentially, "it's our fight and we'll fight it our way, butt out"? I don't think we would tolerate other countries telling us how to fight if we were in Israel's shoes, would we?

Am I overlooking / oversimplifying something? Confused

God bless America.

Posts: 13618 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
...what stops Israel from saying, essentially, "it's our fight and we'll fight it our way, butt out"?

$

Posts: 20257 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Yup. Money.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30665 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Some of the most vile people on the planet. Death awaits this garbage.

https://twitter.com/eksymons/s.../1729420954684580339

Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
There is a Russian-Israeli that was taken and escaped.
The locals found him and turned him back over to Hamasandwich. They are animals.

All while the MSM shows palestinians "reuniting" with their families.
Fuck journalists. They are the enemy of the people.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39798 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Are the locals are that loyal to -- or that afraid of -- Hamas?

God bless America.

Posts: 13618 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Biden is turning against Israel

https://www.breitbart.com/midd...placed-palestinians/

The White House said Tuesday that it opposes Israel’s plan to attack Hamas terrorists in the southern portion of the Gaza Strip unless it can provide an “accounting” for all of the internally displaced Palestinian civilians in the war.

White House National Security Council Coordinator for Strategic Communications John Kirby spoke to reporters on Air Force One, and said: “We don’t support southern operations, unless or until the Israelis can show that they’ve accounted for all the internally displaced people of Gaza.”

Asked whether that meant the White House was abandoning support for Israel’s goal of eliminating Hamas, Kirby replied that Israel had the “right and responsibility to eliminate this terrorist threat.”

But he also said that there was an “added burden on Israel” to “account” for “the extra innocent life that is now in south Gaza” as a result of Israel Defense Forces (IDF) operations in the northern Gaza Strip.
Israel has not yet completed its operations in northern Gaza, though it has taken key parts of Gaza City. It says it will continue fighting until Hamas is no longer a military threat.

Kirby said that the White House hoped for further “pauses” in fighting, beyond the six days already agreed to (through mediation by Egypt and Qatar), during which Hamas released a few dozen hostages in return for over 150 Palestinian terror convicts.

The White House placed no burden whatsoever on Hamas, Palestinian leaders, or Arab countries in supporting Palestinian civilians.

Kirby talks in circles. sure Israel has the responsibility to eliminate the threat. but "account" for the "civilians"

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Sons o' bitches. The people who support what happened on October 7th are insane. They are beyond redemption, and the captors who traumatized and psychologically tortured these children- whatever death you imagine for them, I would gauge to be inadequate.

The only innocent people in this life are young children, and to do such things to them because of petty, unreasonable, insatiable hatred- these people are as close to monsters as the human race will ever get.

https://twitter.com/MarinaMedv.../1729502698188185846

Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
I was reading about some of her ordeal earlier.
Thought she had been gone a year.
Bread with olive oil to eat and came home with lice.

Until not even an ant is left alive is a good start.

Posts: 1511 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Sons o' bitches. The people who support what happened on October 7th are insane. They are beyond redemption, and the captors who traumatized and psychologically tortured these children- whatever death you imagine for them, I would gauge to be inadequate.

The only innocent people in this life are young children, and to do such things to them because of petty, unreasonable, insatiable hatred- these people are as close to monsters as the human race will ever get.

https://twitter.com/MarinaMedv.../1729502698188185846

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-0&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&lang=en&theme=&id=1729502698188185846" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 1047px; display: block; border: medium; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-image: url('https://codejanitor.net/embeds/images/bgmessage.png'); background-position: center 20px; background-size: 300px; overflow: hidden;" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Mother fuckers.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8771 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Absolutely gut wrenching. I can't help but think of my own daughters, and I find I can barely maintain composure.

I pray for this girl. And I pray for the total annihilation of the evil doers who destroyed this beautiful girl's innocence.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30665 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post