SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
...give them 12 hours notice to evacuate and then napalm their entire territory.

In my opinion, we are way past giving them a warning so that they can escape. They don't need to move, they need to die. There is no place in a civilized world for these savages.

If my enemy told me that they were going to blow up my house in 12 hours, you can bet I wouldn't be in it.

Posts: 20262 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigMaverick
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
...give them 12 hours notice to evacuate and then napalm their entire territory.

If my enemy told me that they were going to blow up my house in 12 hours, you can bet I wouldn't be in it.

The problem with your logic is the civilians are so dumb they think the enemy is trying to trick them. Their leaders are so far superior to the Israeli army this is just another Jew trick.

Then when they are bits and pieces, they don’t get a second chance to rethink things.

--------------------------

I own a bunch of Sigs with Beavertails...

Posts: 937 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigMaverick:
Then when they are bits and pieces, they don’t get a second chance to rethink things.

Bummer.

Posts: 20262 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
I’m sure the armchair commandos who flew to Ukraine to fight are rearming to fight with Israel, right???

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, was just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2470 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PeteF:

Make sure those square miles are around the "Hamas Leaders" houses.

Watch how fast the Snackbar closes.

Funny how the "leaders" are never the suicide bombers.

According to video on the Ben Shapiro episode on this, the Hamas leaders are in business suits in Qutar giving thanks to snackbar.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2054 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigMaverick:

The problem with your logic is the civilians are so dumb they think the enemy is trying to trick them. Their leaders are so far superior to the Israeli army this is just another Jew trick.

Then when they are bits and pieces, they don’t get a second chance to rethink things.[/QUOTE]

It may be more than that. Israel has been known to give warnings, as well as a blast that only shakes the building, before destroying it. Hamas has brainwashed a high percentage to ignore that and die for their cause (to get pictures of civilians).

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2054 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, I hope Uncle Ho’s BBQ was a smashing success & folks were able to fill their fat faces.

Myself, I couldn’t party it up.
My boss was the son of a Jewish carpenter.

Posts: 5775 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
This is your demorrhoid party.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...ers-fail-Israel.html

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34242 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
Our Constitution allows her to make just such a statement. My Constitutional Rights allow me to spit on that flag. I truly hope that any Americans walking past that flag exercise their Constitutional Rights.

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2915 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^

And burn it. Just sayin'...

And in other unbelievable news. But not really...like that bitch Tlaib, there are other Palestinian sympathizers consuming our oxygen and pro-creating. I guess if you're a Leftarded, phukked-up, evil, misguided MORON, this is what you think/feel...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...fc4e980ac27943&ei=12

Pictured: Activist who called Hamas attacks 'beautiful and inspiring'

A pro-Palestine activist who called Hamas terror attacks against Israel 'inspiring' and 'beautiful' is an elected Women Students' officer at the University of Sussex students' union, MailOnline can reveal. Hanin Barghouti was seen addressing a crowd by the Clock Tower in Brighton during a protest organised by the Palestine Solidarity Campaign on Saturday - a day after terrorists began murdering and kidnapping Israeli civilians.
<snip>

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
We can only hope and PRAY!!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...6c4b8607f3d7f8e&ei=8

Calls grow for Ilhan Omar, AOC, Cori Bush and Rashida Tlaib to be expelled from Congress

WASHINGTON, DC: In a stark divergence from the bipartisan support typically seen in Congress regarding US-Israel relations, members of "The Squad," a group of far-left House Democrats, have ignited a controversy with their statements on the ongoing Hamas attack on Israel.

The notorious group, which includes representatives Cori Bush, Jamaal Bowman, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ayanna Pressley, Ilhan Omar, and Rashida Tlaib, has sparked calls for their removal from Congress and has drawn condemnation from some of their own party colleagues.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ilhan Omar, AOC, Cori Bush and Rashida Tlaib to be expelled from Congress

These nitwits would probably celebrate terrorist attacks on this nation, if they were made by Palestinians.

Posts: 27047 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Calls grow for Ilhan Omar, AOC, Cori Bush and Rashida Tlaib to be expelled from Congress

No such thing will happen. The worse that will happen to them is a strongly worded letter of "censure".

Cori Bush represents the northern part of St. Louis County. Wednesday evening, the St. Louis County Republican Central Committee will meet and take up a similar resolution. It will pass, but of course it will do nothing. Public condemnation means nothing to these people. But, still, do we just ignore it?

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24328 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Honest question. If you wanted to leave the Gaza Strip for safety, how would you do it? What would happen to women and children or the elderly trying to flee? Who would have them?

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3626 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigalert:
Honest question. If you wanted to leave the Gaza Strip for safety, how would you do it? What would happen to women and children or the elderly trying to flee? Who would have them?

The other Islamic nations do not care for the Palestinians, who are considered outcasts, scum. These same nations are not interested in giving any land or anything to the Palestinians. They really have no other place to go except the sea.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16864 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
^^^^
I just read on the BBC Egypt has closed the border. So, nobody is leaving legally now apparently.

"Egypt closes Rafah crossing due to Israeli bombing
We've been reporting all day on the Rafah crossing from Gaza to Egypt - which was the only route out of the blockaded territory.

Egypt has now closed the crossing due to Israeli air strikes in the area, local authorities say.

It's worth remembering that although the crossing was open, people had to already have their names on a list to cross - and there was a long waiting list."

Posts: 12517 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
They want to expel Matt Gaetz for doing his job and holding leadership accountable, but the squad can support and defend terrorism and the unprovoked slaughter of innocents and it's perfectly fine.

Nope. We don't live in a f**ked up world at all.

Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
Originally posted by sigalert:

The other Islamic nations do not care for the Palestinians, who are considered outcasts, scum. These same nations are not interested in giving any land or anything to the Palestinians. They really have no other place to go except the sea.

That’s what I was afraid of.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3626 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Animals. Just evil animals.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
Interesting article with observations of the “players”.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/de...china-russia-us.html

MARK ALMOND: The savagery displayed by Hamas will change the world more than 9/11 did. Now China and Russia will move to seize the advantage

Mark Almond

Beyond the immediate devastation, the shockwaves from the barbaric assault by Hamas on Israel are now reverberating across the world.

Monstrous in its scale, pitiless in its savagery, this unprecedented attack has ramifications that may be felt far beyond the Middle East — and for decades to come.

It is no exaggeration to argue that the primitive savagery displayed by Hamas at the weekend has sparked a geopolitical earthquake. [QUOTE]

yada, yada, etc. etc. yada, yada, etc. etc.

Pretty much all of that was going to happen anyway, with the possible exception that Trump could have prevented the process.

As far as the brutality, the behavior is typical of millennia old conflict that even modern or "progressive" Muslims have not sworn off.

Posts: 2931 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post