SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by apprentice:
Often I've wondered just why it is that so many American Jews are anti-2A.
Prager's answer in the first minute...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://hotair.com/headlines/2...s-commanders-n583714

The Israel Defense Forces said one of its aircraft overnight struck and killed Zachariah Abu Ma’amar, a senior member of Hamas and head of its office for internal relations.

The IDF also said one of its aircraft struck and killed Joad Abu Shmalah, the Hamas minister of economy in the Gaza Strip. He held security positions in Hamas and led a number of operations targeting Israeli civilians.

[ Good news, if true. Battle reports should be taken with a little skepticism until verified. The Israelis seem to be focusing first on command-control and munitions locations, which is pretty much SOP in preparation for large-scale ground invasions. — Ed]

Posts: 19686 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
That's what I'd call a "good start".....

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What stumps me is- Usually, Israeli Intelligence is pretty F’n good! Like “spot on” good.
Why? Because they HAVE TO BE! Thousands of their Peoples lives depend on it to be accurate.

How did they not have the intel on an operation this large? This was no where near a “planned this weekend and executed Monday morning” event.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8393 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Human beings- collectively and individually- are rarely as good at tasks as they're supposed to be and want to be. Each of us is witness to this truth all throughout our lives. The history of humanity is built primarily upon mistakes and failings. We're blinded to this because of our desire for it to be otherwise, and because of the successes we have have.

Posts: 108234 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by apprentice:
If this doesn't put things into focus for them I'll write them off as lost causes.
In that case, start writing. Logic does not enter into their position; it's idealism. Nothing is going to change in this respect.

Yep
Just like the Kamikaze's
logic isn't a factor.
different "emperor", same false god.
thank you Mike for your efforts to keep drilling this home.

________,_____________________________
Guns don't kill people - Alec Baldwin kills people.
He's never been a straight shooter.

Posts: 1330 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, look- a handler has animated President Sock Puppet and the script is dribbling out if its mouth.

Lies and impotent bullshit. Meaningless.

Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
And the reason why there was and is a need for a Jewish state becomes obvious here. Hitler wasn't the only one calling for genocide (REAL GENOCIDE) targeting Jews then and since his demise, the calls for it continue. Beside taking notice of the calls to "Gas the Jews", read the words of the Pro-Palestinian organizer of this demonstration, complaining that the chants "distracted" viewers from the harm done to Hamas supporters in Gaza. He doesn't disagree with the premise of killing Jews, just the open call to do so at this time.

"This behavior was not only vulgar, but completely selfish:it has served as a distraction from the immense human suffering in Gaza and calls for genocide and collective punishment by Israeli officials," Ali said. Roll Eyes

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...ra-house/ar-AA1hWShy

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10226 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's unbelievable that homicidal maniacs, armed to the teeth and sworn to Israel's destruction are practically across the street from Israel's citizens and those citizens have to jump through hoops and regulatory nonsense to own a firearm. Every citizen should be given a rifle, ammo and training. It's irresponsible and negligent to deprive these people of the right to defend themselves.
The consequences of gun control is on full display right now.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3578 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Oh, look- a handler has animated President Sock Puppet and the script is dribbling out if its mouth.

Lies and impotent bullshit. Meaningless.

Did he go into how he was raised in a Jewish synagogue in Delaware operated by by 7/11 Indians?

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16853 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
I can't watch. It makes me nauseous.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17508 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
It's unbelievable that homicidal maniacs, armed to the teeth and sworn to Israel's destruction are practically across the street from Israel's citizens and those citizens have to jump through hoops and regulatory nonsense to own a firearm. Every citizen should be given a rifle, ammo and training. It's irresponsible and negligent to deprive these people of the right to defend themselves.
The consequences of gun control is on full display right now.

Proof there are Leftists in Israel, too.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10749 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
Don't know if it's been discussed here at length but Palestinians should be in civil war against those loyal to Hamas. I'm naive to most of the politics. I seem to recall our Revolutionary War was also a civil war. Unfortunately, those who did live mostly in peace with Israel will also be victims and bending the knee may be difficult to accomplish.

Posts: 3560 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Best way to peace in the Middle East and the safety of American hostages is to make sure congress passes the billions Biden requested for Ukraine. Don’t look into the deals the Bidens made otherwise you’re falling for Russian disinformation. Nobody’s been tougher on the world stage than Joe. He’s had to clean up the mess Trump left him. Joe and Jill understand the pain Israelis are suffering at this time. They remember when their pet dog died and the grief felt by the Biden family. Don’t worry, the adults are in charge. To ensure a lasting peace when this is over is to make sure we all drive electric vehicles and above all else get vaccinated. The science is settled and let’s make sure that our strong and improving economy is shared equitably by all. God bless the victims and God bless………..well………you know the thing.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24307 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
There's a lot of garbage being exposed in the world right now. Here's some more:

https://twitter.com/TimRunsHis.../1712922454471966908

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
I'm not a biblical scholar (not even close), but it seems the path Israel should follow was spelled out to them thousands of years ago:

Numbers 33:52
drive out all the inhabitants of the land before you. Destroy all their carved images and their cast idols, and demolish all their high places.

Deuteronomy 20:16-18
However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes. Completely destroy[a] them—the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites—as the Lord your God has commanded you.

1 Samuel 15:3
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6762 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
The speech, (I am loathe to even call it such) by the Potatus, was embarrassing and shows what desperate need we are for a leader. Who or whomever the puppet masters are, have given the world the most feckless American Presidency in history. We need a strong Congressional leader to take and enact action to aid Israel and defend our interests here and abroad. Joe and Kamala aren't up to the task.

Posts: 2797 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that's great. You want Israelis to kill children?

Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mojojojo:
I'm not a biblical scholar (not even close), but it seems the path Israel should follow was spelled out to them thousands of years ago:

Numbers 33:52
drive out all the inhabitants of the land before you. Destroy all their carved images and their cast idols, and demolish all their high places.

Deuteronomy 20:16-18
However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes. Completely destroy[a] them—the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites—as the Lord your God has commanded you.

1 Samuel 15:3
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.

Hey there skippy,
unless you are 100% Jewish, that would include you also.
those of us GENTILES are descendants of one of those groups.
might want to leave OT dispensation in the OT.

Yahweh is the same, HE doesn't change
the way he deals with us does change and I for one am sure glad he does.
make no mistake, this battle is not just against flesh and blood.
might want to keep that perspective.
or, please tell me when and where you decided in the womb to be born where and when?
in other words that could be you over there under the darkness of Islam.

________,_____________________________
Guns don't kill people - Alec Baldwin kills people.
He's never been a straight shooter.

Posts: 1330 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Our political leaders-from the potato on down need to be ousted from office. Also, the "squad" needs instant removal from the House. This is what happens when we allow those from other countries, to come to this one and they take their ideals with them, to change our to theirs.

Posts: 6958 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post