SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Since Para has not to post such videos, I won't, but I suggest you watch Ben Shapiro's show today. Then after watching it, repost it anywhere where allowed. People must be forced to see what these bastards in NYC, Chicago, DC, and the rest are cheering on. The murder, torture, and rape of innocent civilians that occurred must be seen by as many people as possible.

Make it hard for people to support these people, show them what these people do. Ask them how this benefits the Palestinians. Ask them if these mothers, children, and families are legitimate military targets. Ask them how they can possibly be OK with any of this.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20942 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Make it hard for people to support these people, show them what these people do. Ask them how this benefits the Palestinians. Ask them if these mothers, children, and family are legitimate military targets. Ask them how they can possibly be OK with any of this.

You kidding? The same people that support this are the same group that would support it happening to you right here in the US. They're already talking about getting you reprogrammed, so don't think for one second they wouldn't load you on a rail car if they believed they could actually do it.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15783 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
I won’t post videos of families being killed, but have seen enough to say the rumors from the first day appear real. It looks like Hamas armed their folks with tons of cameras in a deliberate effort to document this all. Only they could have posted this stuff, so (like ISIS) they’ve calculated there’s an audience who is motivated by their behavior.

I will say this is a rare event where the initial reports are turning out to be true, or even more conservative than the truth.

Posts: 2420 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arabiancowboy:.

I will say this is a rare event where the initial reports are turning out to be true, or even more conservative than the truth.

You've been downrange, as have many others, this behavior isn't a surprise.
The visceral and graphic nature of all the footage, is what happens in war and is deemed acceptable by much of that part of the world. It's the Western World that's getting a heavy dose of reality as to whom these people are, their methods and where their advocacy goes toward.

Posts: 14841 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by berto:
Hamas leadership lives in luxury in Qatar. They stockpile weapons instead of improving the lives of those they claim to represent. Time for the Mossad to go to Qatar and drop bodies. Heads on spikes.

Hopefully these are all ‘Dead Men Walking’ in Qatar who are ghoulishly celebrating the unspeakable atrocities they have wrought.

https://twitter.com/DrEliDavid.../1711002701117477137

Posts: 3527 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arabiancowboy:
I won’t post videos of families being killed, but have seen enough to say the rumors from the first day appear real. It looks like Hamas armed their folks with tons of cameras in a deliberate effort to document this all. Only they could have posted this stuff, so (like ISIS) they’ve calculated there’s an audience who is motivated by their behavior.

Just to be clear, I wasn't advocating for posting specifically videos of them killing families, but instead Ben's show (which it does, fair warning). I understand why Para doesn't want everyone to post a bunch of videos of atrocities. The one show shows a number of them with some contex. Yes they tore a page out of ISIS' play book thinking that it would break the people of Israel's will. Let's see how that plays out for them.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20942 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Not a surprising reaction from HAMAs, I"m sure it was/is part of the initial plan for taking Hostages....

Hamas threatens to kill a civilian hostage every time Israel hits Gaza civilians 'without warning'

Link

Posts: 23802 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Not a surprising reaction from HAMAs, I"m sure it was/is part of the initial plan for taking Hostages....

Hamas threatens to kill a civilian hostage every time Israel hits Gaza civilians 'without warning'

Link

Does it count if the IDF posts a video of someone yelling "HEADS UP" right after launch?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38066 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In the Mark Steyn piece that lkdr posted back on page 9, he includes a link to a video posted by a woman who says she is ex-Israeli intelligence.

In her remarks she comments that the security teams (or forces) that were assigned to guard the ‘peace festival’ were re-deployed to another location prior to the attack, which was too distant to provide an effective response.

Among the stunning lapses of combined Israeli intel to somehow ‘miss’ this massive and well-coordinated multi-front attack, I find her assertion particularly troublesome.

Hopefully the complete and unfiltered truth will come out.

Posts: 3527 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gw3971:
I know they are busy with BBQ's and all but Sholdn't Iran pay a price?

President Reagan and Operation El Dorado Canyon

There is a tried and true model for just this scenario.

Posts: 2491 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:

Link

Gaza strip?

What Gaza strip?

Posts: 5191 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Seal the borders.
Knock out the water systems.
Wait...

Repeat as necessary.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17508 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Fairly long watch

I find it interesting that they reported that the leader of Hamas has called on all Palestinians to take up arms in this effort to take revenge for how they have been treated.

Anyone who knows history knows that Israel tried to make peace with the Palestinians initially but their neighbors welcomed their Islamic brothers to keep them from the infidels. Then stuck them in camps on the border for YEARS, all while blaming Israel for their treatment. This entire situation was was manufactured by Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, and Egypt. If they really want to be pissed at who sold them out and treated their initial people like garbage, it is those countries they should be attacking.

Israel gave Gaza $47 Billion to build schools, hospitals, roads, new infrastructure, water treatment plants, factories et al. They spent it on tunnel-building equipment, rockets and armaments....

Posts: 11387 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Blinken deletes social media post calling for Israel-Hamas 'cease-fire'

Tone-deaf or clueless or just plain anti-Israel- the Biden administration is a disaster.

You neighbor invades your home, rapes and murders members of your family, kills your pets, breaks your possessions and sets your house on fire, and some asshole from down the street says "You two guys should stop fighting."

Good God! This was an act of war and Israel is responding appropriately, but beyond the military operations which will be known to the world at large- after the terrorist attack at the 1972 Munich Olympics, it's now known that Israel assembled a covert team and tracked and assassinated many of those responsible. You can bet your bottom dollar that even now, another such operation is being organized.

And as far as Israel's response to being attacked generating sympathy for these terrorists, who gives a shit? It was suggested earlier in this thread to push all structures in Gaza into the sea. I think this is the only way for Israel to make their people safe.

I think Hamas does not realize what they've done, and all the social media wailing and all the UN sanctions against Israel aren't going to mean a thing. I think Israel's response will be on such a scale that no one living will ever see the equal in that region.

And Allah help Iran if a nuclear weapon or a dirty bomb is exploded in Israel, because Iran will cease to exist. I doubt such a thing will happen because of the close proximity involved. Israel is, what, about the size of Delaware? If it becomes radioactive, the entire region will be uninhabitable.

The Israelis are, in my opinion, smarter and far more resourceful than the other peoples in that region and if they have to go it alone, they're going to clean house. There is no justification for the savagery of those who attacked Israel. I don't even consider them to be human, and I mean that, most sincerely.

Posts: 108292 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Good post and if Iran launches the many thousands of rockets they've got squirreled away in rocky hillsides in Lebanon, Tehran and Qom will be nuclear waste dumps.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1589 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Israel has a serious problem with the Hamas, Hezbollah and associated groups who have perpetrated this and many other attacks.

As I see it, hey are in a situation not unlike the U.S. found itself in Vietnam with the NVA and Vietcong. We all know from history that the Vietcong were everywhere. Most villages were infiltrated and even women doing the laundry at U.S. bases maybe the ones found dead on the wire the next morning after an attack. Hamas and these other groups have done the same thing.

One big difference is that, except for pacification purposes, the VC typically was attacking military installations. Hamas & Hezbollah attack civilian targets and pray on innocents.

Many might say "Kill them all...." Well, fine that is a great sounding thing but now you are talking genocide. Something that Jewish people are a bit sensitive to, and rightly so. I'm sure in the middle east there are Muslims who really don't care, just want to be left alone, live their lives, tend their herds and crops and try and enjoy life... just like many civilians were in Vietnam.

How do you tell the difference? How do you prevent an incident like the My Lai massacre? Want to assure you lose all support from the world, pull one of those.

Is the world outraged at Hamas for what they're doing. Of course, but it's a group not a country. Same issue, as with the VC. As soon as they are targeted for an attack or even scrutiny they fade away.

Make no mistake. Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq learned the hard way that direct military action against Israel will fail. They developed the Palestinians into their own VC to do the dirty work for them, potentially weaken Israel enough for them to swoop in and finish the job. That is all wrapped in the neat little Islamic zealot package. Slaughter in the name of Allah and if you're killed you get your 72 virgins in paradise. That is a tougher ideology than just people committed to communism.

In my opinion the larger issue lies in one of the unique attitudes with the Islamic zealots. They can murder 500 innocent women and children and its ALLU ACKBAR!!!! but you injure one of their people in a counter attack and a huge number of them are suddenly YOU ATTACKED US!!! I KILL YOU!!!!!! I KILL YOU!!!. Why is that an issue? Even if you are very successful in killing a large number of them, even high ranking ones, those who remain will be even more dedicated to the cause, and likely a lot of moderates get swayed into it simply because an infidel killed a Muslim. They will fade into the caves for months, years, even decades and come out all frothing at the mouth ready to fight.

So.... with that all said. How on earth do you deal with this type of attack? How do you deal with not knowing who is a combatant and who isn't? How do you avoid a My Lai, even when they are doing it to you? How do you shut this down when every effort so far, seems to fuel the fire?

What is the answer here?
Occupation. Own the shit hole and smoke out every bad guy. Occupy it for as long as it takes. Civilize those who choose to live a humane life style and destroy all others.

Posts: 17948 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
Hey blinken you out of touch pussy,
There should be a cease fire only when there's nothing left to fire at.
For fucks sake.

________,_____________________________
Guns don't kill people - Alec Baldwin kills people.
He's never been a straight shooter.

Posts: 1332 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Dr. Peterson has proven to be one of the great voices of reason over the past few years, and you can see that even he isn't havin' any of it.

Whether or not it's gaslighting or fear setting in after they realized that they've put on full display to the world their utter savagery, or any other reason, it matters not. Hamas should prepare itself for the lesson of lessons.

https://twitter.com/jordanbpet.../1711480803794825423

Posts: 108292 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
I've been on the phone with my Israeli friends that I can get in touch with.
MANY have been called up.
There's talk fo going all the way to the sea this time.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39800 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
As Extraordinary
as Everyone Else
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScreamingCockatoo:
I've been on the phone with my Israeli friends that I can get in touch with.
MANY have been called up.
There's talk fo going all the way to the sea this time.

That’s the only way to solve this. Leave nothing but scorched earth in their path…

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6394 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post