SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Random thread about nothing....
Page 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Random thread about nothing.... Login/Join 
Picture of barndg00
posted Hide Post
ER doc here: multiple interesting and sick patients today. Can't give details due to HIPPA, but made the shift go by pretty quickly. Suspicious that a new COVID variant is out and about, as have seen multiple patients this week sicker like with the Delta variant earlier this year. As is said, "May you live in interesting times..."

Posts: 2155 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
I have never had or seen a screw needing Torx 27

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Publix fried chicken has turned to dog shit, it used to be the best. Frown At least at my local one where I get lunch

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
A few years ago, my daughter told me she wanted to be a writer. She’s now 15 and told me today she thinks she should become a pediatrician so she can afford to be a writer.

Posts: 10938 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
If Shakespeare were German...

Sein! Oder nicht sein! Das ist die frage!!

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3923 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pumpkin spice creamer in your coffee on a cool (relatively) morning one day before Autumn officially begins just seems so natural.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Cream cheese is good on 89.45% of all things

SIGnature

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
One more thing. My undies are stretched out and sagging so much its almost like going commando.

SIGnature

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Things you need to use daily only shit the bed after hours when you can't get anything to fix it...

Posts: 23439 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
A month ago I was cleaning out my truck and found a snap stud and screw in the map pocket of the driver’s side door. Not knowing from whence it came, I put it somewhere.

Yesterday, I went to carry my P239 in its Milt Sparks VM2 holster and figured out where that snap stud and screw came from; one of the belt loops on the holster. Unfortunately, I can’t remember where I put them. Fortunately, Milt Sparks has a spares kit for $6 including shipping on the way.

Posts: 10938 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of quil57
posted Hide Post
the Cheese Cake Factory has a low carb cheesecake that is delicious!!! Eek

Posts: 44 | Location: Rock Hill | Registered: October 13, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First snow of the season for the Yoop. Very little for me by the lake but a foot or so in the high country.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jprebb
posted Hide Post
Wegmans has the best cheesecake I've ever had.

JP

Posts: 2048 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Yep, it's almost Halloween.

My household trash cans are full of Tootsie Roll wrappers. Big Grin

God bless America.

Posts: 13495 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wasabi
posted Hide Post
My daughter and I got free slices of apple and triple berry pie at Village Inn today. We win! Razz

Posts: 731 | Location: Lutz, FL | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can a diner with a Seeburg juke box system really be called a diner if they don't have any Patsy Cline tunes available?

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
Found pumpkins on sale for $3 each. Going to carve one for our widowed neighbor.

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4788 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
nothingness

Posts: 2765 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
The best cheesecake I ever had was taken off SAS airplanes that were doing the great circle route and stopped in Anchorage Alaska.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
COVID the second time is no more fun than the first.

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2890 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post