SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Random thread about nothing....
Page 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Random thread about nothing.... Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I have a package of sunflower seeds. The package says that they are plant-based.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31302 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Got an email last night:
“Welcome to The USF Parent & Family Bulletin!”

I’m thinking it’s a little early, since he hasn’t been accepted yet.

He got an acceptance email this morning. Smile

It’s his back up school, but I’m still breathing a sigh of relief. He bumped his GPA and SATs up this semester and has yet to update those, so I’m taking this as a good sign.

Posts: 11505 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If the world didn’t suck, we’d all fall off of it. That thought helps to keep me positive on a bad day.

Posts: 1068 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The wife found a new simple marinade for beef. 1/3 soy sauce, 1/3 balsamic vinegar, 1/3 olive oil + any spices you like.

Posts: 7637 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
I made deviled eggs for the first time in many, many years. Came out pretty good. Think I’ll try pickle relish in them next time.

Posts: 1146 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Finally, at age 65 I get a Daisy Red Ryder Carbine. Probably by now I've learned how not to shoot my eye out.

Posts: 3334 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
The cat puked again.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31302 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Julie Newmar is 90 now, and they just can't make TV shows like "Batman" of the 1960s anymore.

Posts: 3334 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
My son has been getting junk email from universities he won’t be going to.

However, I got a little excited to see one from Weber International University. Then I looked and it’s not the Weber Grill people.

Posts: 11505 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
My son has been getting junk email from universities he won’t be going to.

However, I got a little excited to see one from Weber International University. Then I looked and it’s not the Weber Grill people.

Grills? Na! You may need to wait and see if they'll send you a brochure about the carburetors. Big Grin

Posts: 9367 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Visiting a college today and “We’re gonna need a smaller boat!”

Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I had a half order of huevos rancheros and a biscuit for breakfast at Magoos. I have happy guts.

Posts: 27137 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
The nice thing about it being frickin-freezin' here this weekend is that the neighbor's dogs haven't been outside raising Cain quite so much.

God bless America.

Posts: 13808 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
I've been a bit under the weather since New Years Eve and today I felt well enough to have my first cup of coffee of the new year. Damn this is delicious!

Posts: 2041 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
“Buzzards have to eat same as the worms”.

Love the old Clint Eastwood Westerns

Posts: 3314 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They seem to run Jardiance commercials non stop here. I'm glad they finally got a new lady to sing the "Jardiance is really swell" song. I was getting tired of the listening to the other lady.

Posts: 1068 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fed161:

They seem to run Jardiance commercials non stop here.
Never heard of it, so I looked it up and found that it is "a sodium-glucose cotransporter-2 (SGLT-2) inhibitor."

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

posted Hide Post
I'm waking up a lot at night as of late. Melatonin is on the menu tonight.

Posts: 7637 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bytes:
The wife found a new simple marinade for beef. 1/3 soy sauce, 1/3 balsamic vinegar, 1/3 olive oil + any spices you like.

Plus Worcestershire sauce, I use this marinade for grilled chicken. I served it for my wife's nephew, and since his mom wasn't much of a cook, he said "you made this chicken?" We call it YMT chicken now. Sometimes I finish the chicken off the grill with a blue cheese schmear.
'

Posts: 7624 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
Sitting on the beach, across from the Perch.

Waiting for the bell to ring.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3890 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post