SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Random thread about nothing....
Page 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Random thread about nothing.... Login/Join 
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Playing SRW yesterday, I maxed out my team leader at 200%.

Lelouch vi Britannia and C.C. are next on the list.

Thinking Char Aznable is after those two.

Gotta have the team ready for Mazinger Infinity.

This should be fun!

Posts: 9156 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I replaced the fuel lines on an old Bolens weed trimmer today... thank goodness for people who post their how-to info on YouTube. Cool

Lessons learned:
- Look for the videos/tutorials *first*.
- If one piece of tubing has gone funky, you might as well replace them all.

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
I know figs with brie and di Parma are a classic combination but a little out of my budget. I've found that figs with cream cheese and bacon is an affordable, tasty alternative.

I taste tested Diestel ham and True Story ham (both honey maple). Both are good, the Diestel is a little more moist and sweet. The True Story is a little drier and has a smokiness to it. Both are good but I think I'm partial the former as ham steak for breakfast but the latter for thin slices in sandwiches.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12723 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Found a good deal on a bullet mould, in a shape I prefer. Likely the only thing I'll ever cast again for anything I have in .358 diameter.

Posts: 367 | Location: Southwest Missouri  | Registered: April 08, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
GF bought a 9 week old two pound kitten a few weeks ago. Yesterday, I gave it a can of Blue Wilderness kitten food to eat.

Cat took a shit that stunk up the whole house.

I might change it's name from Jo-Jo to "Little Stinker".

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Today was a great day! Had some spare time so I picked up a battery, put it in my 99 Honda Prelude that hasn't been on the road for 5 years. Started and idled fine within 30 seconds. It was my baby 20 some years, looking forward to having her on the road again!! Wife always said she was the "other woman" in my life, she might be partly right Big Grin

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I know what I like
I like what I know
Picture of Mark in Michigan
posted Hide Post
Had a cold beer this evening, then
Fired up the Weber charcoal grill, then
Had cold beer, then
Mrs Mark in Michigan cooked us up some Brats, then
Had a cold beer, then
We ate them brats!
It was all good.

Best regards,
Mark in Michigan

Posts: 502 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
My wife asked me if I wanted to do a little role playing. We decided to play doctor. She dressed up like a nurse, made me wait in the living room for two hours and then said my appointment was cancelled.

Posts: 5740 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
A bit of a drive but I found a place called Twin Peaks. Nice views.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12723 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Technically Adaptive
posted Hide Post
Well, there's thirteen hundred and fifty two
Guitar pickers in Nashville.

Posts: 1296 | Location: Willcox, AZ | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
At the airport getting ready to fly home from a short vacation and just walked past a family. The woman was absolutely freaking out, losing her mind, it sounded like she lost her wallet in the airport.

Remember that scene in the movie Best In Show, when they could not find the dog squeaky toy and the wife was losing her shit, this was that.

The worst part, was that they had two kids who are about 10 years old standing there watching this.

I find myself much more sensitive and aware of how people are treating kids these days; they looked so sad/scared watching mom freek out and dad telling her to calm down (always a good strategy)…find your calm and get some perspective. They were already through security; they are still going to get on the airplane.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12335 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Painted exterior of the house, looks much better now.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Dave Chappelle announced today that he’s doing a night at First Avenue is Minneapolis this Friday night. Girlfriend was able to get us 2 tickets; looking forward it!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12335 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
107° outside, and my dumb ass has to pick up a penny from the asphalt...

Posts: 367 | Location: Southwest Missouri  | Registered: April 08, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Plugugly:

Why not use your fingers to pick it up? Smile

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
quote:

Why not use your fingers to pick it up? Smile

Big Grin

Posts: 13681 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
I swear, on the desktop telephone I just saw "Abe Vigoda" on the caller ID display.

I was afraid to answer.

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Nine more "terrifying words," not from President Reagan: "I'm from corporate HR, and I'm here to help."

Eek

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'd pay money to watch that.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sixty-two days to Autumn according to the Old Farmer's Almanac website. The older I get, the less I like Summer.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post