SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Random thread about nothing....
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Random thread about nothing.... Login/Join 
Shoot gun,
get check
Picture of Scoobaru
posted Hide Post
October in Las Vegas is awesome, and is worth suffering through the stupid hot summer to have these evenings.

Posts: 618 | Location: The pointy part of Nevada | Registered: March 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
A truck can't have all the bells and whistles until you actually install a bell and a whistle.

Had to pick up a supplier from SF at the airport and he said the trolley bell on my truck was the best part of the trip!

I did not use the air horn. Wink

Posts: 9142 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Fun fact: Shampoo doesn't taste as good as it smells.

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2837 | Location: Marana, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PSA for our Jewish forum members. Thirty five days to Hanukkah; spotted a few items for the observance in the arts and crafts store, and was reminded of it.

Posts: 3212 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Cuban coffee is better with sugar. Still good without, but I shouldn’t have said “no thanks” to the sugar. Some things are just better the way they’re supposed to be.

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A friend who is on twitter sent me this from the great Pat Sajak:

Now that I’ve reached 75, and with retirement a couple of years off, I’ll be the perfect age for a presidential run. Or a wood carving career. Haven’t made up my mind yet.

He may not be a Dave Chappell, but he is funny and insightful.

Posts: 1049 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Give a man a Fish and he can eat all day. Teach him how to fish and he can sit in a boat and drink Beer all day" - George Carlin.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I lent a friend my coffee grinder.

How long should I let him keep it before I use it as an excuse to get myself a new one?

God bless America.

Posts: 13486 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
While dropping my kids off at school, someone else pulled into the parking lot in a Koenigsegg. I think the least expensive one is around $2,000,000. Our school is not that type of school at all.

Posts: 10913 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Is the castle great room with the HUGE fireplace shown in Where Eagles Dare the same room shown in Indiana Jones where Indy and his dad are tied up to chairs (and there is a secret control room behind the wall of the fireplace)?

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12713 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Compressed air cleans my electric shaver better than the supplied brush.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6312 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
It is illegal to punch a 16 year old in the mouth for the dumb shit they say

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I weren't scheduled early next week for lab work before a follow-up exam, I'd light up a cigar and swill beer tonight to celebrate the VA election returns. Frown

"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I going to start asking non binary people what size shoe they wear, just to see how they answer.

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
"I have a lot of theories about things and stuff..." - Steven Wright

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I actually ate a fried chicken breast before my cat found out I had it! Big Grin

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I had Jack Daniels precooked pulled pork BBQ on potato buns from Publix today for lunch…it was fast and pretty damn good if I must say.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Costco $4.99 rotisserie chicken is a great value.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16509 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My home smells like bacon and Quiche Lorrainne. Bacon really does add ambience to meals.

posted Hide Post
More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.

Posts: 1049 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post