SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Random thread about nothing....
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Random thread about nothing.... Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
I went to Discount Tires today, to have my tires rotated and balanced.

They brought the pressures up to spec, using a 78% nitrogen blend.
Discount Tires has done all my tires for at least 20 years. I've used them in several places around the country. My vehicles are in their computer banks.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Today was a 3 calf day. Even better, I got all of them tagged without getting stomped by a momma cow!

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1538 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:

My vehicles are in their computer banks.
My vehicles are parked at my house. Except for the delivery truck, that's parked at the airport.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Cool

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Bump because I got nothing...

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I moved back to my hometown a week ago Sunday on the 12th. So happy to be here. My old house was listed Wednesday the 15th. Tomorrow evening I will sit down with the realtor and her spreadsheet to determine which of the twenty or so offers to accept.

Posts: 401 | Location: Denton, TX | Registered: February 27, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
I have way more 30 cal bullets than I have LR primers. But have way more LP and SP primers.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Neither Vasquez nor Hudson have ever been mistaken for a man.

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wanna Ferrari 458 sooooo bad. Never take someone up on their offer to let you drive one for an hour or two on a sunny Tuesday afternoon. Now all I can do is dream up ways to find an extra $250k just lying around and thinking how the wife will never notice...

-MG

Posts: 1993 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could have had a V-8. But I got a four cylinder with a CVT instead.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Newman's lemonaid is good but a little too sweet for me.

SIGnature

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:
Newman's lemonaid is good but a little too sweet for me.
I like Simply Lemonade.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Had an antelope burger today - something new for me. Very nice.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16517 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
On my route from work, I pass by a BIG house owned by a doctor. The LONG driveway has brick columns at the entrance, with huge lamps on each.

Today I rolled by and noticed a Mercedes in the driveway, trunk and doors open, and saw a fella working on the lamp.

I figure if your maintenance guy drives a Mercedes, the both of you must be doing something right. Wink

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The leaves on the neighborhood maples are turning red.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Read an article today that they plan on bringing back the wolly mammoth with some frozen wolly mammoth DNA from Siberia. I think that would be really cool. Hope I live to see it.

Posts: 1053 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fed161:

Read an article today that they plan on bringing back the wolly mammoth with some frozen wolly mammoth DNA from Siberia. I think that would be really cool. Hope I live to see it.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Ever notice how the fat end of some cashew nuts look like little butts?

SIGnature

Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:

Actually, cashews botanically aren't nuts: Botanically, a nut is a dry fruit that consists of a hard shell covering a single seed. ... On the other hand, the fruits of the cashew, almond, and pistachio plants are not true nuts, but are rather classified as “drupes.” Drupes are fruits that are fleshy on the outside and contain a shell covering a seed on the inside. Smile

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
quote:

Actually, cashews botanically aren't nuts: Botanically, a nut is a dry fruit that consists of a hard shell covering a single seed. ... On the other hand, the fruits of the cashew, almond, and pistachio plants are not true nuts, but are rather classified as “drupes.” Drupes are fruits that are fleshy on the outside and contain a shell covering a seed on the inside. Smile

Jim

Well thanks for ruining that for us Jim. I like little butts and I cannot deny. (It’s a joke you sick bastards- I do like big butts… That when a girl walks in with an itty, bitty waist, And a round thing in your face, You get sprung)

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11284 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post