SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Random thread about nothing....
Page 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Random thread about nothing.... Login/Join 
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Summer.
The hotter the hot, the shorter the shorts.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I bought a 12-pack of Velcro cinch straps -- four each, of three different sizes.
The different groups were taped together in the package.
Confused

God bless America.

Posts: 13427 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Nothing quite so invigorating as walking through a gate to deliver a package and seeing an extremely large doberman hustling across the yard to greet you. The big dumb oaf tripped before he got to me but spending a moment petting him seemed to help.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I was able to remove and replace my first SMD chipset today.

Everything works great now.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I couldn't wait until later, I moved my clocks forward one hour this afternoon.

Posts: 3203 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Don’t have to shovel humidity.

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:
Summer.
The hotter the hot, the shorter the shorts.

Halter tops and no bras.
Every girl was wearing them as a fad back when I was 18 or 20.

One warm spring day I stopped in the hardware store for something and a gorgeous girl in a halter top (pokies and all) and short shorts was being waited on at the counter next to me. A well known to me employee came up to wait on me and ask how's it going. I replied Great... great weather, things are budding out all over! He replied yes I noticed that!

At that the girl turned toward me as she left and flashed me the prettiest smile I have ever seen.

I still see her occasionally even now some 45 years later... in my dreams!

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4118 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
20 fuckin degrees by mornin

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
20 fuckin degrees by mornin

16 here, a record low for this date.

Posts: 4118 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Making chili cause it's chili and snowing in Spring.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hoping I can put the snow blower away for the season soon...

Posts: 264 | Registered: September 12, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Making chili cause it's chili and snowing in Spring.

Wife baked a couple potatoes and I thought to throw on some left over chili on mine along with some shredded cheese... damn good!

posted Hide Post
Ball Park Beef Franks; $6.99. Hormel Coney Island Hot Dog Chili; $2.99. Not enough change from the $20 bill left to get a can of pork and beans, buns, and a brew.

No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Are you mixing colon blow?

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^Did that last week thanks to vigorous work in the yard. Just eating po' tonight, Big Swede.

posted Hide Post
I spent three days ordering a free phone from Tracfone, speaking with an off shore customer rep, activating the phone and setting it up for usage.

what fresh hell is next?

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
One of the local TV news ladies has really pretty blond hair. I wonder why she dies the roots black.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30546 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
8 for 8, 1 shot kills on rabbits. Unfortunately, they have decimated my wife's spinach crop.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I overate badly last Friday.
I still feel full/bloated.
Ugh.

God bless America.

Posts: 13427 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So I went through the drive through tonight at Taco Bell and ordered 5 chicken soft tacos. The bill came to $13.01. Fortunately I had a penny handy, so I paid with a $20 bill and the penny. $7.00 change due. So the cashier gave me a $5 bill and - get this - $2.00 worth of small change - quarters nickles dimes. She attempts to balance the pile of coins on top of the $5.00 bill. The coins of course take a nose dive onto the pavement. The boss comes over, apologizes and says "she's new." He gives me two $1 bills. I kept my cool and said "no worries." But I tell the guy (and the cashier): DON'T TRY TO BALANCE THE COINS ON THE BILL(S)!!!!! Drives me freaking nuts. Stick the coins in my hand first. Then the bills. Only adds 5 seconds to the transaction, and it's better for everybody. It's not rocket science.

Posts: 1042 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post