SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Random thread about nothing....
Page 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Random thread about nothing.... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Hot, humid, no breeze here. But in about three weeks the Oktoberfest beers will begin to appear on the shelves. And then the Halloween candy.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
I just added fresh strawberries to my fruit and veggie diet. Ate them on top of my cream pie.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
I've been meaning to post on this thread for four years, But I still got nothin'.

Posts: 6396 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Just finished a Red Bull. Thinking about cracking the other one.

Oh yeah, Rolling Stones “Miss You” is playing on my playlist. If you have Spotify search “Ultimate Dad’s Playlist“. You’re welcome.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
My mouse pointer Icon doubled in speed as I move it across my desktop. It seems to do this maybe once a year or so but, wth?
I think I fixed it, but this whole random changing of settings has me disturbed.

Posts: 7358 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Note to self: The process of "mending" your fly line isn't just bunk. If done properly, it allows a longer and more natural drift, in turn catching more fish.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I just SO wish the hounds two doors down would move away. And take their owner with them.

- - - - - - -

On the brighter side, The Lovely Girlfriend's mother's oncology report came back "not too bad" today, so that's a major plus. Thank you, Lord.

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoot gun,
get check
Picture of Scoobaru
posted Hide Post
I'm trying out a motion activated sprinkler to keep the neighbor's cats out of the yard... I'm glad the walking mailman has a sense of humor.

Posts: 618 | Location: The pointy part of Nevada | Registered: March 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I left work early today. Hopefully my bad attitude will go away.

Posts: 7559 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Today sucked.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why are ads for Halloween display stuff items from Lowe's beginning to pop up on the MSN website already?

Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
I’m answering this thread while trying to lay on the couch with a cat on my chest.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8107 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Heard a local newsguy on the radio talking about a proposed law in "Massa-two-shits."

That's how he said it. Three times.

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2840 | Location: Marana, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post

Life’s about making good decisions
Like not putting this in the Ray Epps thread.

Posts: 13264 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
My garage fridge is ugly.
I think I want to get some of the material they "wrap" cars with, and wrap my fridge. Big Grin

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pulled my old S&W 915 out of the safe today, lubed it up. Found myself wishing that I had another third gen S&W pistol, some new magazines, a thousand rounds of ammo that needed to be sent down range....

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I've been told my favorite Waffle House has re-opened. It had been closed for a couple of months and I didn't know why. Apparently it was having some remodeling.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Was playing Breath of the Wild yesterday and built a small cart.

Figured out how to build a transmission to make it faster.

Couldn't control or steer it at all until I put a stabilizer mechanism on back.

Now the front pops wheelies when it starts and then settles back down. Steering is still a bit iffy...

Posts: 9156 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
The speedometer on our SeaDoo hadn’t worked in two years, but I ran full throttle for a few minutes yesterday and the speedometer started working. Worked all day today as well.

Posts: 10950 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I went to the car wash today because bird poop. $19.99 got me a little bar code sticker on the windshield; unlimited washes for a month.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30679 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post