SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Random thread about nothing....
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Random thread about nothing.... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Thinking about Afghanistan, remembering Iran and Saigon...I suddenly feel like doing as the older sailor in the bar scene from "They Were Expendable", have a beer....listen to music....

https://youtu.be/oCGD6rX3GNc?t=33

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My cat just ate a big spider!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16093 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
My cat's breath smells like cat food.

Posts: 7357 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
A pigeon flew into work today. I opened the bay door and chased it off the racking and out the door. Closed the door and went about my business. An hour later, he was walking around my section like he was lost. Tried chasing him out he door again, but he flew up into the rafters. Oh well, I tried.

Posts: 17131 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think the battery in my 5 yr old Samsung phone is about to ignite. Maybe tomorrow even.

-MG

Posts: 1993 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Marmaduke is a stupid cartoon. It's the same cartoon every day. Marmaduke says "I am a great big dog. I'll do whatever the hell I want. Screw you humans!" Same thing every day. It's been published for 50 years.

Posts: 1053 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Google assistant made me feel bad to day for cussing at it, it said I should be a better person

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Beautiful weather in Michigan today.

Posts: 13681 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It finally stopped raining in Tucson.

Now we got weeds and big bugs.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've learned that there are now three people doing the workload I did by myself at the sheriff's office. Guess they should have just given me the same raises as everyone else!

Posts: 367 | Location: Southwest Missouri  | Registered: April 08, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Between the big yellow caterpillars during the day and the toads at night, riding a motorcycle can be a slick proposition.

Posts: 881 | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After a quick inventory to find out how many fns-9 mags I have, the answer is "not enough".

Posts: 367 | Location: Southwest Missouri  | Registered: April 08, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
My feet are tired.

Wonder if bourbon will help?

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
By the way: thank you all for being here, and for the tremendous support and generosity I constantly see members offering one another.

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
+1

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jack Rudy Tonic Syrup makes the perfect gin & tonic cocktail mixer

Posts: 218 | Location: NC | Registered: February 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
My Dog Has Fleas.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10927 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When Trigger needed to rest, Roy Rogers would hop on a motorcycle to get around the ranch.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I went to Discount Tires today, to have my tires rotated and balanced.

They brought the pressures up to spec, using a 78% nitrogen blend.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30674 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Excellent!

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post