SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Random thread about nothing....
Page 1 ... 44 45 46 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Random thread about nothing.... Login/Join 
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I like 3/4" steaks and 1/2" chops. Don't care for the thick ones. Nope, don't care for them at all.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
It's hard to beat (at least for me) a good helping of fried clams.
My few times a year treat.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16514 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Long tube headers for a Viper cost 25% more than those for a Mustang.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Golfed for the first time this year yesterday. This old man is stiff between his shoulders today.

Posts: 7551 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
State tax refund has arrived, but I still miss the difference between that and having to pay the Fed.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
When one indulges in kielbasa and 'kraut with a side of baked beans for supper, one should avoid passing gas in the shower.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15231 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
When one indulges in kielbasa and 'kraut with a side of baked beans for supper, one should avoid passing gas in the shower.

I would think during a shower would be preferable to when wearing pants. Big Grin

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16514 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Our first new-production units shipped yesterday!

I love my job. Smile

God bless America.

Posts: 13500 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Talked with a friend I hadn't heard from in a long while today. Of course he needed something, but it was still good to talk.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WaterburyBob:
I would think during a shower would be preferable to when wearing pants. Big Grin

Perhaps for bystanders. Not so much for the originator.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15231 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Golfed the second time this year. Shot an 85. The wife could care less.

My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
It takes about 38,000 gallons to paint an oil tanker.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
When garden seeds (tomato for example) say 70-75 days, I always assumed that that meant time from planting. I learned recently that it is the time from transplanting to harvest.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
With modern medicine you are becoming more and more likely to die on a bed that is not yours.

God bless America.

Posts: 13500 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoot gun,
get check
Picture of Scoobaru
posted Hide Post
Even though it's parked in the driveway, the RV trailer is a delightful place to spend an afternoon listening to podcasts with the pups.

Posts: 618 | Location: The pointy part of Nevada | Registered: March 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My son just said his work is bringing him back to Utah for a week. Dang family is nice.

posted Hide Post
Mickey Mouse gets a call from his lawyer, the lawyer tells him "Mickey I'm sorry, but you can't divorce Minnie just because she's crazy"

Mickey says "I didn't say she was crazy, I said she was fucking Goofy"

Posts: 1052 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
I can't combine hard pretzels with coffee. They don't sit well for some reason.

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4788 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Having single action revolver bug again; took my Vaquero to the range this week. I think it deserves better grips than the stock ones.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post