SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Random thread about nothing....
Page 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Random thread about nothing.... Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
This coming Saturday is our 45th wedding anniversary. I should do something romantic with my wife.

Hmmm ... Maybe the gun show at the fairground in Orlando?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31302 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
This coming Saturday is our 45th wedding anniversary. I should do something romantic with my wife.

Hmmm ... Maybe the gun show at the fairground in Orlando?

Don’t forget to take her for a nice lunch (hot dog and a Pepsi) at Costco. Pro tip: they sell flowers too.

Posts: 27137 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Today is my father's birthday. He would have been 100 years old today.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16624 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
And today is 15 years since I lost my son.
My life changed completely that day.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16624 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
The cheapest package for the one photo the hired gun took of my son at his high school graduation was $75. On the 17th, they texted me a $10 code. On Sunday, they texted me a 24% off code. Today, they texted me I could download one photo for $20.24. I had to ask myself how they came up with $20.24 before it dawned on me.

I could hold out for 6 months, but it might be $20.25.

Posts: 11505 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The range time back in April with my Vaquero (.357 Mag.) gave me a case of Singleactionitis bad. Scratched it by getting a Cimarron Model P in .44 Special.

Posts: 3334 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can't believe it, but I just ordered a new point and shoot film camera with a name from the past; Yashica. I hope it's not junk; my circa '81 Yashica fired right up this afternoon.

posted Hide Post
Retired from CT 10 years ago and moved to Northern AZ. Loved it.
Water was an issue as were fires. Moved to upstate SC last year. Cheaper than divorce.
Sucks. Weather, area, drivers, bugs, duke boys, crime, development.
Building a rural house, ready in end of August. Sold this one. have to be out 7/26.
Never thought I'd be moving again.
Lord this sucks

Posts: 1687 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Today I found out that if an excavator hits a primary power line and it lays half way across the road, 4 out of 4 drivers will drive past the cones, but two will try to circle around the propane tanks and the other two will drive fast enough to have it arc off of the roof of their car.

Happy motoring!

Posts: 9367 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WaterburyBob:
And today is 15 years since I lost my son.
My life changed completely that day.

Sir, my condolences and sympathy.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5989 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I feel good today. Friend of my received a gift I purchased to memorialize his grandfather. He and his dad were extremely happy. The craftsman who made it did a beautiful job.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21078 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
In the movie Titanic Jack and Rose have sex in the car down in the hold. Rose's granddaughter accompanies her on the trip to the Titanic.
Roses granddaughter could be Jacks granddaughter too.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3923 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Somebody should invent a glue made from garlic. Once that stuff dries and hardens it's nearly impossible to get off knives and cutting boards.

Posts: 20478 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Mach E on my mind…

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3625 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
I STILL haven't bought a Glock, and time's running out, it could become an emergency.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8889 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Today I replaced the Smoke Detectors in our house. They were dated 2001.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7243 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Thanks for making me feel guilty, my smoke detectors are at replacement age, and I'm a master electrician so I have no excuse to not have them swapped.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21078 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
While walking about the mall this morning, I bought a new baseball cap. Remembering my 30+ years old softball bat in the closet (which is cracked) I bought a new Louisville Slugger wooden bat. Absolute sticker shock at the prices for those new composite/aluminum whatever bats!

Shoot gun,
get check
Picture of Scoobaru
posted Hide Post
I’m on a deck in Washington State and ash is falling in pine needle shapes from a warm grey sky. It is very odd.

Posts: 632 | Location: The pointy part of Nevada | Registered: March 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Wait until the burning pine cones start falling. Then it's time to start getting concerned. Wink

Posts: 20478 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post