SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Random thread about nothing....
Page 1 ... 45 46 47 48
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Random thread about nothing.... Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
This coming Saturday is our 45th wedding anniversary. I should do something romantic with my wife.

Hmmm ... Maybe the gun show at the fairground in Orlando?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30809 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
This coming Saturday is our 45th wedding anniversary. I should do something romantic with my wife.

Hmmm ... Maybe the gun show at the fairground in Orlando?

Don’t forget to take her for a nice lunch (hot dog and a Pepsi) at Costco. Pro tip: they sell flowers too.

Posts: 26993 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Today is my father's birthday. He would have been 100 years old today.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16548 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
And today is 15 years since I lost my son.
My life changed completely that day.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16548 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
The cheapest package for the one photo the hired gun took of my son at his high school graduation was $75. On the 17th, they texted me a $10 code. On Sunday, they texted me a 24% off code. Today, they texted me I could download one photo for $20.24. I had to ask myself how they came up with $20.24 before it dawned on me.

I could hold out for 6 months, but it might be $20.25.

Posts: 11106 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post