SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Random thread about nothing....
Page 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Random thread about nothing.... Login/Join 
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
When a sock disappears from the dryer, it is reborn in the cabinet as a Tupperware lid that doesn't fit anything.

Posts: 5739 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
I was a blind carpenter, then I picked up my hammer and saw.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8527 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Ooooh

That’s deep man, very deep

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
Ooooh

That’s deep man, very deep

Yeah, Ima regular Playdough or Soccertees.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8527 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Do not expect me to like stir-fry. Or anything with onions.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Back To School" sales signs remind me of a pretty good Rodney Dangerfield movie.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
I put pickles on my lunch casserole today. That is all.

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
I save the dill pickle juice and take a sip or two daily

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:

A splash of pickle juice is great in a Bloody Mary. Mine usually goes...

Fill pint glass about halfway with ice cubes, and add:
Shot or so of vodka (usually Luksusowa)
Shot or so of pickle juice
Generous dose of Frank's Red Hot sauce
Dash of low sodium Tajin seasoning
Splash of Worcestershire sauce
Pickle spear
Celery stalk

Then fill up with V8 juice, stir using celery stalk, and enjoy.

Posts: 32509 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
I have a 2 piece spinning rod/reel. To keep the heavy hook and leader intact, I break it down and flip the tip of the rod down to the handle, then use a plastic hanger to pass through the eyes of the guides closest to where I broke it down. I hang it in the closet, and it's outta the way and not getting knocked around until the next speckled trout calls for its services....

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
I am on the 4th type of antibiotics to defeat an infection following my Mohs surgery. Not MRSA.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
One of my crew from work came over yesterday afternoon, with his [indoor] dog.
The dog evidently didn't like me -- dropped a log in my living room.

I didn't fire him, but I'm sure going to give him a hard time about it. Razz

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Wars used to be common in Europe. It's been quite for awhile. But does Europe believe wars are gone? If not, why don't they have compulsory programs and higher gun ownership?

We don't but despite physical barriers, perhaps we should.

Korea has a compulsory program but in watching their videos, it's not apparent that it's at an acceptable efficacy level; although in reality, it's probably a China vs US war if it came down to it.

Be prepared, not just for the inevitable but also the impossible.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kept Bum
posted Hide Post
My sister in law arrived yesterday, this woman will argue about anything-anything at all, ugh

"It does not require many words to speak the truth.".....Chief Joseph

https://pbase.com/shellyva/image/171613535

Posts: 88 | Location: Out there, somewhere | Registered: May 05, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:

It’s good, helps prevent heartburn. It also tastes like pickles.

I do the same thing with kalamata olive brine. I have no idea what it does, but it tastes like kalamata olives. Also good mixed with olive oil on salads. Think I’ll do that for lunch.

Posts: 17131 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
If you are at the beach in Portugal, be advised that it is illegal to pee in the ocean.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30674 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
I have a sudden desire for an Ice Cream Sandwich. Remember licking the melting ice cream around the sides and the chocolate cookie sticking to your fingers?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Johnny 3eagles,

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^The ice cream truck serving this neighborhood is MIA. Blue Bunny Ice Cream Sandwiches are $4. I have $4. Last knew, his sound system only had "Home On The Range" playing. My $4 is on standby.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In a strange turn of events, yesterday the soap dropped me in the shower. I'm okay, just a bit sore. Honestly thought I'd broken my arm for a few minutes, though.

Posts: 367 | Location: Southwest Missouri  | Registered: April 08, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kind of sad because I ate my last two pupusas out of the freezer. Happy because I’ll be back at the source to buy them whenever I want when I move on the 12th. Best bargain in Denton. $20 for a dozen nice overstuffed ones. They freeze great. Little Salvadorian church sets up a huge griddle on the sidewalk on Saturday mornings and cooks them to order. Bonus it is right across the street from Metzler’s so you can go stock up on fine smoked meats while you wait.

Posts: 401 | Location: Denton, TX | Registered: February 27, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post