SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Random thread about nothing....
Page 1 ... 47 48 49 50
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Random thread about nothing.... Login/Join 
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
As of this morning, my first three grandchildren are all in school. Ranging from pre school to second grade.

Posts: 7626 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Grandson is a 1st year Med student at USF.

Small world. Med-school or pre-med? If pre-med, our students might bump into each other. My son decided to add some classes to have the med-school prerequisites as a backup.

Posts: 11589 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Med student. White Coat Ceremony is Friday Sep 6.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7270 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Back to the thread:

Today, my youngest son went fishing with a kid he met at their new school. They left with the 2 dz shrimp we bought and came back with 4 dz shrimp. I like to think I’m pretty good at math, but that was a puzzler for me. Turns out they were fishing around the boat ramp and a couple different guys pulling their boats out gave my son and his friend their extra shrimp.

Posts: 11589 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
The elderberries are ripe early this year. Five gallons picked so far.

Posts: 20543 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Glad sept. is here. Shorter days. Fall just around the corner.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19694 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
I have kicked my walker to the curb and am now ambulating by use of a cane.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7270 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My favorite months of the year all end with the letters "ber".

Posts: 3378 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoot gun,
get check
Picture of Scoobaru
posted Hide Post
Maryland in September is better than I thought it would be.

Posts: 633 | Location: The pointy part of Nevada | Registered: March 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I like september now, but for most of my life I hated everything about it. Memories and apparently actual trauma make it difficult to fully embrace it.

Posts: 21335 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, Sept. means we only have 6-8 more weeks of hot weather, then a cool-off......YES!!!

Posts: 6706 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I like September for the warm days and cool evenings. I'm okay with October, too, but by the time Halloween gets here (big fun in our neighborhood), we're covered up in the holiday rigamarole and Fall ceases to be fun. And then it turns to winter. Yuck. (I don't like being cold.)

God bless America.

Posts: 13850 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Still raking up mesquite beans. One last section and then I get to wait until the leaves come off.

Posts: 53770 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Got yard dethatched and seed down.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21103 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post