SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 646
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
I was hoping for even nastier infighting than what may be going on presently.

Posts: 3189 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
I hope the Texans show up in full force to 'welcome' VPINO (vice president In Name Only) the same way they 'welcomed' the biden bus before the election.

I agree - she won't come NEAR a 'real' or 'wild' Texan. EVERY interaction she will have will be as antiseptic and scripted as possible, with Kool-Aid drinking dems giving the impression she is 'meeting the people.'

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21863 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
El Paso? Not the RGV sector?

Jeez ...

John Cornyn: " ... 100 Days Late and a Thousand Miles Short ... "

</chris>

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
El Paso. Where Beto lives. I'm sure she'll meet with him in his mansion to get the full picture of what's going on at the border.

Posts: 238 | Registered: March 11, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I think it’s fabulous that all it took to get Whorris down to the border was Trump saying he was about to go himself. He owns those idiots mind, body, and soul haha.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15699 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^ The Lower Rio Grande Valley (McAllen, Brownsville areas) is down where the Rio Grande runs into the Mexican Gulf. Like the El Paso section, it's long been tightly run by a local Democratic machine.

Turnout was surprisingly big for Trump there, with massive Trump trains on a regular basis. Support for permitless carry was so deep and widespread that older politicos (all Dems) who had historically obeyed the party and voted anti-gun flipped and voted for the legislation when it became obvious that it would pass while the younger ones (also all Dems) were among the most rabidly for it and among the loudest in condemning compromise in the conference committee. McAllen, long the headquarters of the machine, actually picked up a Republican mayor with the salient issue in this municipal election being illegal immigrants.

In my humble opinion, Democrat grassroots support in the Lower Rio Grande area is ripe for the pillaging.

So why is Kamala going to El Paso? She can't prop up 'Bater there; his daddy already owns the local machine. At the same time, a popular Dem could definitely find several fires to put out and relationships to shore up in McAllen and Brownsville.

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
So the only reason Cackling Kamala is finally going to the border is to pre-empt Trump? Roll Eyes

Posts: 34108 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
That's the thing - I honestly believe it's just a mindless, pointless gesture that in Kamala's mind is just checking off an item on a list. Now journalists can't embarrass her any more by pointing out that she's never been to the border.

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
So the only reason Cackling Kamala is finally going to the border is to pre-empt Trump? Roll Eyes

I believe this is exactly the case. They cannot afford to let Trump come in and further expose and embarrass the DemocRAT criminal party. Not that it will matter what Whorris does or says; Trump will make a YUGE splash there and draw much attention to the crisis.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15699 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
quote:

I believe this is exactly the case. They cannot afford to let Trump come in and further expose and embarrass the DemocRAT criminal party. Not that it will matter what Whorris does or says; Trump will make a YUGE splash there and draw much attention to the crisis.

He should meet her at the airport. See who draws a crowd.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3775 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Biden's Widely Mocked 'F-15s And Nukes' Speech Is Latest In String Of Gun Control Blunders

President Biden made headlines on Wednesday after suggesting in a rambling gun control speech that gun owners who want to take on the government would need "F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons."

'You'll Never Beat The Government With Just Guns,' Says Party That Also Believes Government Was Almost Toppled By Unarmed Mob On January 6
https://babylonbee.com/news/yo...med-mob-on-january-6

Biden then said that there have always been limits on what kinds of weapons people can legally own - incorrectly including cannons, which have been legal to own for centuries.

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...gun-control-blunders

Biden's gun crime prevention speech was equal parts ludicrous and scary
By Andrea Widburg
https://www.americanthinker.co...crous_and_scary.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24293 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Biden is the last guy you want to take any firearms advice from, FFS Roll Eyes

He’s literally a decaying meat puppet just repeating the words his handlers want him to say.

Posts: 34108 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:

He’s literally a decaying meat puppet just repeating the words his handlers want him to say.

Of course the words are not in the order the handlers had envisaged.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1497 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:

I actually think its worse and far more worrisome than that. Yes, he's parroting what his handlers put before him, which is bad enough, but I think he was likely also off script and out in no man's land with his nukes and F-15's comment (probably his deer in kevlar comment too). We currently have a man with the mental acuity of a four year old with control of the US military and nuclear codes.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
We currently have a man with the mental acuity of a four year old with control of the US military and nuclear codes.

I don't think he has control of anything... including his own bladder.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24293 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Biden announcing an infrastructure deal w 5 RINO senators
(agreement not yet approved by Senate and may be a hard sell)

Romney, Susan Collins, Lisa Murkowski, Rob Portman, Bill Cassidy

note in the far right of the pic. creepy lurker VP

and

who is "more" creepy ?

Posts: 19672 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

Roll Eyes

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30589 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

Roll Eyes
I've got the stakes if you have the kindling and matches. I'm so sick of hearing those names I could throw up.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
one more clip of Biden

here he addresses why employers can't find workers

video at link

https://twitter.com/tomselliot.../1408133127319470083

A commenter wrote that in some states the govt is paying people $40k to sit at home

Posts: 19672 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Biden’s (Democratic Party) Brownshirts really did themselves proud.

73-Year-Old Pastor and Purple Heart Veteran Arrested For Being at Capitol, His Son Also Arrested in Front of 3-Year-Old Daughter

“I told them that my dad is a veteran and he has never ever been in trouble with the law. They told me that they understand that, but ‘he did break the law,'” she said. “I told them my dad is opposed to any type of vandalism and that he never even saw any when he was there. When he was standing there in the Capitol, the police or guards, not sure which they were, were talking to him and being kind. They showed him where the bathrooms were. Nobody was telling them to get out. There was never any type of warning that they were breaking the law. None of that was happening.”

Photographs from the Department of Justice back up Cusick’s story and show him casually speaking with officers.

Link

A 73-year-old Purple Heart Vietnam veteran and pastor James Cusick has been arrested at his home in Florida for being at the Capitol on January 6, though he was not involved in any violence or vandalism.

His son Casey, was also arrested in front of his distraught 3-year-old daughter who asked why they were locking her dad’s hands. He is also not accused of any violence or vandalism.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post