SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flash-LB:
quote:
Originally posted by divil:
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
I wonder if the FBI is corrupt.

I don’t think you have to wonder any longer.

F amous
B ut
I ncompetent

Top. Men.

From the website of WDSU (and elsewhere) -

FBI agent arrested for multiple sexual charges involving juveniles

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
I so hope Alaskans have had enough of this moron and opt to send her packing.

That moron has never been elected with a majority of the vote.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11762 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
"Because the only two choices we're willing to leave you 'moderates' with is to look either incredibly weak or incredibly stupid. You know."
Stupid is already baked in given what's already occurred. If these morons had any character at all (which they don't), they'd align with the rest of the Repub Senators and oppose all of this Biden BS....but they won't which is why they need to go.
quote:
Originally posted by 2000Z-71:
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
I so hope Alaskans have had enough of this moron and opt to send her packing.

That moron has never been elected with a majority of the vote.
Regardless, she's sitting in Washington today 'representing' Alaska. That needs to change. And having been to Utah many times, you can't tell me they can't do better than Romney too.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
If these morons had any character at all (which they don't), they'd align with the rest of the Repub Senators and oppose all of this Biden BS

Understood, but if the Dems want to beat them into rebellion then who are the Republicans to argue? Let Biden and Schumer do the Lord's work for once.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...under-2nd-amendment/

CLAIM: During his June 23, 2021, gun control speech President Joe Biden claimed the Second Amendment prohibited Americans from purchasing a cannon at the time it was ratified.

VERDICT: False.

Biden said, “The Second Amendment, from the day it was passed, limited the type of the people who could own a gun [and] what type of weapon you could own. You couldn’t buy a cannon.”

Biden’s claim about not being allowed to purchase cannons is not new. He made it on May 21, 2020, and it was, at that time, shown to be false by PolitiFact.

PolitiFact noted Biden comparing “assault weapons” to cannons, saying: “They have no rationale for being owned by individuals on the street. They should be outlawed… From the very beginning you weren’t allowed to have certain weapons. You weren’t allowed to own a cannon during the Revolutionary War as an individual.”

Julie Anne Sweet, director of military studies at Baylor University, told PolitiFact: “It seems highly unlikely that there were restrictions on the private ownership [of cannons].”

Independent Institute’s Dave Kopel told PolitiFact, “I am not aware of a ban on any arm in colonial America.”

The Second Amendment did not forbid the purchase of a cannon.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

many people have pointed out that privateers fought in the revolutionary war on ships with cannons privately owned

So what is the basis for Biden's comment ?

Posts: 19565 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Five minutes until Wapner...

Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...under-2nd-amendment/

CLAIM: During his June 23, 2021, gun control speech President Joe Biden claimed the Second Amendment prohibited Americans from purchasing a cannon at the time it was ratified.

VERDICT: False.

Biden said, “The Second Amendment, from the day it was passed, limited the type of the people who could own a gun [and] what type of weapon you could own. You couldn’t buy a cannon.”

Biden’s claim about not being allowed to purchase cannons is not new. He made it on May 21, 2020, and it was, at that time, shown to be false by PolitiFact.

PolitiFact noted Biden comparing “assault weapons” to cannons, saying: “They have no rationale for being owned by individuals on the street. They should be outlawed… From the very beginning you weren’t allowed to have certain weapons. You weren’t allowed to own a cannon during the Revolutionary War as an individual.”

Julie Anne Sweet, director of military studies at Baylor University, told PolitiFact: “It seems highly unlikely that there were restrictions on the private ownership [of cannons].”

Independent Institute’s Dave Kopel told PolitiFact, “I am not aware of a ban on any arm in colonial America.”

The Second Amendment did not forbid the purchase of a cannon.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

many people have pointed out that privateers fought in the revolutionary war on ships with cannons privately owned

I am curious when social media will begin censoring his comments. They are certainly misleading.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1494 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Ok, at the risk of repeating myself again, I just love this woman. While the Repub men in congress cower under their desks praying for everything to just blow over, Mrs. Bobert is going to war. Please give me more women like this to vote for in the future.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Biden knows he messed up.

Now he says:

"At a press conference after announcing the bipartisan agreement, I indicated that I would refuse to sign the infrastructure bill if it was sent to me without my Families Plan and other priorities, including clean energy.

That statement understandably upset some Republicans, who do not see the two plans as linked; they are hoping to defeat my Families Plan—and do not want their support for the infrastructure plan to be seen as aiding passage of the Families Plan.

attacking the people he just "negotiated" with

My comments also created the impression that I was issuing a veto threat on the very plan I had just agreed to, which was certainly not my intent."

not his intent ? Biden said “If this is the only thing that comes to me, I’m not signing it.”

"Some Republicans now say that they might oppose the infrastructure plan because I am also trying to pass the American Families Plan: that is also a mistake, in my view. I intend to work hard to get both of them passed, because our country needs both—and I ran a winning campaign for President" that promised to deliver on both"

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...-the-intent-n2591635

This kind of double talk mixed with lies and pretending to be "bipartisan" makes me so angry at the idiots who voted for him. And angry at the wuss antiTrump Republicans who were too stupid or self righteous not to see that Trump was doing exactly what our country needed to bring prosperity to everyone.

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
You're angry. How do you think those poor RINOs who stood up with him for that photo op feel? And what do you think that means for his "massive free shit" legislation?

Come to think of it, what do you think this means for the elections in 2022 and Biden's preferred legislation all the way through to 2024?

Rejoice. Good things can still happen. They just aren't going to happen on Joe's terms.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5734 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Merrick Garland continues to prove why it was so important to keep him off the Supreme Court. He is a DEM political hack.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2...g-red-states-n402765

Garland is suing Georgia over the new Georgia voting law.

Garland: the Department of Justice is suing the state of Georgia for changing election laws “with the purpose of denying or abridging the right of Black Georgians to vote on account of their race or color.”

video at

https://twitter.com/therecount...g-red-states-n402765

Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sdy:

Garland: the Department of Justice is suing the state of Georgia for changing election laws “with the purpose of denying or abridging the right Black Georgians to perpetuate voter fraud. “ is how it should read.

Posts: 3144 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Seems to me that the Dems are really trying to seriously abridge states' rights, with ascendant Red states being attacked (DOJ vs GA; feds pushing back on MO anti fed gun rights infringement) or all states (HR1/SR1).

As the US armed forces go increasingly woke/marxist, could it be time for Red states to start shoring up their NG ranks?

quote:
Originally posted by divil:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sdy:

Garland: the Department of Justice is suing the state of Georgia for changing election laws “with the purpose of denying or abridging the right Black Georgians to perpetuate voter fraud. “ is how it should read.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Assuming the states NG ranks aren’t corrupted with blue falcon officers like milley. Big assumption.

Posts: 3144 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
If the US military must be combed through for ideological purity, doesn't it simply make sense for red states to do the same with their National Guard units? As Joe pointed out, extremists from the political left to the political right are a major threat.

Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5734 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mitt Romney was just on my news feed saying how he "trusts the President" after the infrastructure deal.
He is the modern day Republican Benedict Arnold.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
When is this quisling up for rejection? 2024?

quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Mitt Romney was just on my news feed saying how he "trusts the President" after the infrastructure deal.
He is the modern day Republican Benedict Arnold.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post