SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 643
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Juneteenth Celebrations Around the Nation Marred by Shootings, Death

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...red-shootings-death/

Juneteenth celebrations in Oakland, California; Aurora, Colorado; Baton Rouge, Louisiana; Clover, South Carolina; and Flint, Michigan, were marred by shootings and death.

ABC News reports that Oakland’s Juneteenth celebration at Lake Merritt was interrupted by gunfire at 6:22 p.m. When the shots ended, seven shooting victims were discovered, included a 22-year-old man who was killed in the incident.

The Aurora Juneteenth celebration was brought to a violent end when multiple shooters unleashed 114 rounds on attendees, wounding four and killing one.

KKTV notes the “Public Safety Dispatch Center received at least 50 calls for service” regarding the Aurora attack.

Two people were killed in a shooting that erupted after a concert in Baton Rouge.

ABC News pointed out that the shooting occurred in a parking lot, following a fight, and multiple guns were involved.

WSOC-TV reports two separate shootings at Juneteenth Celebration in Clover, South Carolina. One of the shootings resulting in three people being wounded, including a 17-year-old boy. The other shooting involved a car pulling up beside a vehicle in which a family was traveling and opening fire.

Also on Juneteenth, a 19-year-old woman was shot and killed after allegedly shooting at a police officer in Flint, Michigan.

Breitbart News reported that the woman was taken to the hospital after the incident, but succumbed to her wounds.

A City of Flint Police Department press release says, “Preliminary investigation indicates the officer, who was working a traffic point for the Juneteenth Celebration, was fired upon by the lone occupant of a vehicle who drove up to him at the traffic point. Upon taking fire, the officer returned fire, striking the suspect.”

Posts: 19657 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
referring back to the story about Hunter Biden selling his paintings

I missed this part earlier:

The sales will be "confidential" and the buyers not revealed.

Art dealer Georges Berges has priced pieces by Hunter Biden between $75,000 and $500,000, according to Fox Business.

"Pricing fine art in his experiences as a Gallerist is based on the demand of the work as well and the intrinsic value of it," an agency representing Berges told Fox Business. "His feeling is that within each piece – as with every artist, sales are always confidential to protect the privacy of the collector, this is standard practice for transactions in galleries as well as auction houses,"

https://justthenews.com/nation...r&utm_medium=twitter

What a nice set up to pass the Biden family money

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
referring back to the story about Hunter Biden selling his paintings

I missed this part earlier:

The sales will be "confidential" and the buyers not revealed.

Art dealer Georges Berges has priced pieces by Hunter Biden between $75,000 and $500,000, according to Fox Business.

"Pricing fine art in his experiences as a Gallerist is based on the demand of the work as well and the intrinsic value of it," an agency representing Berges told Fox Business. "His feeling is that within each piece – as with every artist, sales are always confidential to protect the privacy of the collector, this is standard practice for transactions in galleries as well as auction houses,"

https://justthenews.com/nation...r&utm_medium=twitter

What a nice set up to pass the Biden family money
Ok 4chan boys, go to work leaking this info. My bet, that list of buyers would tell the tale for exactly what this 'Art Sale' BS is really all about.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
This type of blatant and in your face corruption would've made Capone blush. It's truly astounding.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30557 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
I have a picture of inside my late uncle's dry cleaning/laundry building. The building originally was a very early 1900s bank..maybe late 1800s The old vault was still there
If I copied the picture onto nice painting canvas, do you think I could sell it for $100,000

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6345 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Indeed...if I wanted to funnel bribes to the BidenCrimeFamily...this would be a most excellent method.

quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
This type of blatant and in your face corruption would've made Capone blush. It's truly astounding.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bet "The Big Guy" is getting his 10% of the art sales.

Posts: 12824 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Funny that the transaction didn't occur until Daddy was at least nominally in charge of the IRS.

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How much you want to bet he is not creating these paintings and there is a "ghost painter"? He needs cash to support his "habits" and future tax evasion penalties, and the business world is probably not wanting the heat he's going to bring if they try to pull another Burisma do nothing job.

Posts: 4769 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
How much you want to bet he is not creating these paintings and there is a "ghost painter"?

Well Jim Carrey has been out of work since Trump left office. Just saying.

Posts: 3989 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

When life imitates art

Fogettaboutit!

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6861 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Kamala Harris Breaks Tie to Advance Confirmation of OPM Chief With CRT Ties

On Wednesday, Vice President Kamala Harris broke a tie on the Senate to advance the nomination of Kiran Ahuja, President Joe Biden’s nominee to lead the Office of Personnel Management (OPM). Ahuja has troubling ties to Marxist critical race theory (CRT).

The Senate voted 50-50 along party lines on cloture for the nomination, moving to vote on Ahuja’s nomination. Harris broke the tie.

Republicans opposed Ahuja’s nomination, citing her ties to critical race theory. Ahuja hosted critical race theory and “anti-racism” activist Ibram X. Kendi for an event with her nonprofit organization Philanthropy Northwest, Fox News reported. She also shared an article in which Kendi claimed that former President Donald Trump’s election was an example of white supremacy.

“What we cannot allow is our federal government to affirm and sanction and advocate this critical race theory. We cannot allow the United States of America, the greatest nation on earth, to legitimize a new era of racial engineering,” Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) declared in a floor speech opposing Ahuja’s nomination on Tuesday.

“I’m concerned that Ms. Ahija is a disciple of radical critical theorists. She has frequently promoted Dr. Kendi. She called him a thought leader,” Hawley explained. “She declared that we must do everything in our collective power to realize Dr. Kendi’s vision for America.”

Hawley noted that, as OPM head, Ahuja would set HR and personnel policy for the entire U.S. government. She could use her position to advocate CRT-based employee trainings of the sort that preach the evils of “whiteness.”

“This is the position responsible for making hiring, payroll and training decisions that affect millions of federal employees,” Senate Minority Leader McConnell (R-Ky.) explained. “The president’s nominee has made statements expressing sympathy for the discredited, ahistorical claims about our nation’s origins that form the backbone of so-called ‘critical race theory.'”

Marxist thinkers invented critical race theory in order to upend society by claiming that hidden racism pervades American institutions. CRT teaches people to seize on any racial disparity as ipso facto proof of racial discrimination, despite the clear prohibitions on racial discrimination in federal law. Advocates claim that the American status quo is racist — if not “white supremacist” — so extreme measures to reverse historic injustices are the only “anti-racist” option.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-p...th-crt-ties-n1456280

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I'm less worried about the training she might impose than I am about the recruitment policies she might impose. Recruiting on the basis of ethnic and social background is one thing, but I'm afraid she's going to try to stuff the government with as many people of her messed up mindset as she possibly can and 'encourage' out everyone else.

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Ain’t that the damn truth Frown

Posts: 34054 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
PASig, the question is who is pulling the strings that would be attached to Obama. I don't think he was ever anything more than a puppet for some elitist group bent on destroying the US.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5696 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^ You may be right, but I'm coming around to the belief that it is a capital mistake to underestimate the sheer creativity of pig ignorance and willful stupidity. I say 'coming around' because that used to be an adage I reserved for actual stupidity.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...s-continues-n2591443

Kamala Harris will be finally visiting the U.S.-Mexico border this Friday

Harris will be visiting El Paso, Texas with Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas

explanation:

Harris will be making the trip days before former President Donald Trump is set to visit the border next week.

posted Hide Post
Sending Harris down to El Paso is risky for Biden. There are lots of pissed off folks down there who will put her on the spot. She does not handle that well. My guess is her "visit" will be in some protected venue and formatted so she doesnt really interact with anyone.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16192 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Maybe senile joes handlers want her there to get her wings clipped a bit. The only pleasurable thought I have of that administration is that I hope there is some nasty infighting about to take place.

Posts: 3184 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
"[A]bout to take place"?