SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 646
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Mad

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30589 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Any FBI officer who is still wearing those three letters on their uniform need to hang their head in shame.

Guess what guy’s we see the Criminals in the video and they are wearing FBI uniforms.

The man you arrested is a Patriot who was in Washington D.C. to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Any officer (Sheriff or any other) who participates in this Jackbooted Thuggery gets no respect from me.
Some of the local “Peace Officer” participants need to put on their big boy panties and just say no, we will not be a participant in this destruction of our nation.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Biden speak: Need for "Human Infrastructure". Really!

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3775 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Biden’s (Democratic Party) Brownshirts really did themselves proud.

73-Year-Old Pastor and Purple Heart Veteran Arrested For Being at Capitol, His Son Also Arrested in Front of 3-Year-Old Daughter

“I told them that my dad is a veteran and he has never ever been in trouble with the law. They told me that they understand that, but ‘he did break the law,'” she said. “I told them my dad is opposed to any type of vandalism and that he never even saw any when he was there. When he was standing there in the Capitol, the police or guards, not sure which they were, were talking to him and being kind. They showed him where the bathrooms were. Nobody was telling them to get out. There was never any type of warning that they were breaking the law. None of that was happening.”

Photographs from the Department of Justice back up Cusick’s story and show him casually speaking with officers.

A 73-year-old Purple Heart Vietnam veteran and pastor James Cusick has been arrested at his home in Florida for being at the Capitol on January 6, though he was not involved in any violence or vandalism.

His son Casey, was also arrested in front of his distraught 3-year-old daughter who asked why they were locking her dad’s hands. He is also not accused of any violence or vandalism.

Remember when we thought the FBI was only corrupt at the top, and that the rank and file FBI agents were honest, America-loving good guys, and that they were going to rise up against their evil doing upper management?

Brahahahahahahahahaha

Posts: 15972 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For over a year rioters attempted to burn down Police stations and Federal Court Houses. Most of the few that were arrested have had charges dropped. No nationwide hunt to find offenders.

An older man walks in the Capitol and asks the Police where the bathroom is. No burning or rioting. The FBI tracks him down, surrounds his house and hauls him away to D.C.

There are two Americas now. The Government is going to pick the one it wants to win. Justice is not blind anymore.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wcb6092,

Posts: 12842 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I don't think the government is going to have the final say

Posts: 53415 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
I don't think the government is going to have the final say

But they have the F-15's and the Nukes, as we were reminded of today.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11008 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Where did they find these jackbooted thug assholes that would bring AR-15s to arrest a 73 year old veteran? The federal police force is indeed here already.

quote:
Any FBI officer who is still wearing those three letters on their uniform need to hang their head in shame.

Guess what guy’s we see the Criminals in the video and they are wearing FBI uniforms.

The man you arrested is a Patriot who was in Washington D.C. to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Any officer (Sheriff or any other) who participates in this Jackbooted Thuggery gets no respect from me.
Some of the local “Peace Officer” participants need to put on their big boy panties and just say no, we will not be a participant in this destruction of our nation.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Mike Milley, Chairman of the Joint Chief’s of Staff wants to understand White Rage.

What an embarrassment.
Our military is being turned into social justice warriors.
Biggest threat is White Supremacist, we need to understand their rage.

Seems to me having the Chairman of the Joint Chief’s of Staff with Marxist ideology is a larger danger to America than the white boogey man.

This is way past funny, we are in the area where serious damage to our country is occurring.
The enemy is laughing at us and soon will be knocking on our doors.

“Milley Got the Job Because He Knows How to Suck Up… He’s Not Just a Pig, He’s Stupid” – Tucker Carlson UNLOADS on Gen. Mark Milley
Link

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Biden doing the creepy whispering thing again, WTF is going on with this guy? Eek

Creepy Whispering Joe

Posts: 34108 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
His handler is whispering in his earpiece and he thinks it means he is supposed to whisper his response.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7144 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
“I told them that my dad is a veteran and he has never ever been in trouble with the law. They told me that they understand that, but ‘he did break the law,'” she said. “I told them my dad is opposed to any type of vandalism and that he never even saw any when he was there. When he was standing there in the Capitol, the police or guards, not sure which they were, were talking to him and being kind. They showed him where the bathrooms were. Nobody was telling them to get out. There was never any type of warning that they were breaking the law. None of that was happening.”
Judicial Watch has claimed that the FBI has thousands of hours of video footage from inside the capital on January 6th which they refuse to release to the public. I believe this is exactly why. The video will likely reflect what truly happened in the capital and the demeanor or those involved which would totally conflict with the story Dem's have been telling. It would also explain why none of the insurrectionists' have been charged with anything beyond trespassing, and why many more have been held (illegally) in jail away from the public and media. Yet another big lie being perpetuated by the most un-American, criminal administration in the history of the US in their bloodlust for power and control.

And those of you who know me know my stance on supporting LE. However, when a few of the FBI clad thugs we saw in those videos end up in rubber bags, I won't have an ounce of compassion for any of them.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I wonder if the FBI is corrupt.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29793 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
“Milley Got the Job Because He Knows How to Suck Up… He’s Not Just a Pig, He’s Stupid” – Tucker Carlson UNLOADS on Gen. Mark Milley
Tuckers best comment was when he suggested Milley read a book about how to win a war. Loved that one.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Can anyone name a single government agency that has not been weaponized against conservative Americans?

Posts: 53415 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Another video, with gun drawn by the Brownshirts.
The mothers of these FBI agents and the Sheriff that participated must be proud of their sons.

“Mommy? Why are they locking Daddy’s hands?”

“They said that they understand that and that they’re ‘not the bad guys, we’re just here doing what we’re told,'” Staci said. “My dad loves this country. He volunteered to go to Vietnam and fight. He served 16 months there proudly. He has taken so many kids on trips to Washington, DC, to let them see this great country. He’s very passionate about this nation. He’s a pastor and he holds the Constitution in a very high regard. He hates what is happening to this country, but he would never vandalize or harm any government property, or anything for that matter. He’s a very upstanding man and I was devastated to see him taken away.”

Link

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
‘not the bad guys, we’re just here doing what we’re told,'”

History is full of stormtroopers who say this. It is a lazy, meaningless excuse for tyranny. I'm sorry but anyone who obeys one order to stand down in the face of blatant criminal activity (like rioting and looting and destroying countless lives) but then obeys another (like arresting a mom playing with her kids for not wearing a mask in an empty park) has no moral bearing and is in no way shape or form upholding any oath to the law. They are a slave to their paycheck and nothing else. So quit lying and pretending you care about "the law" and "the constitution" because you don't. Be honest, tell me you only care about getting paid and having power over other people.

I suggest anyone who thinks this can't really go south some day read the book "Ordinary Men: Reserve Police Battalion 101 and the Final Solution in Poland". These guys thought what they were doing was fine as they were only following orders too. It shows how a normal person can turn into an absolute monster. Keep telling yourself "it can't happen here" because history loves to prove people who say that wrong.

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Nuremberg trials remind me of the Nazi’s defense,”I was just following orders.”

Posts: 5772 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
"White Supremacy"

This shibboleth isn't funny anymore. Its the battle cry of the GDC's.

Biden and Swallwell may have irrational liberal fantasies about unleashing air to ground nuclear attacks on enclaves of undesirables, but that isn't the real threat.

As the years of attacks on local independent police agencies have succeeded in breaking down in major GDC controlled cities, the concept of .gov replacing by a national police force seems less and less absurd. Its developing.

Time to search for and re read articles about all the Federal agencies with arrest authorization and fully armed/armored/trained units.

They (the articles) go back more than 10 years, but it would be interesting to see how this aspect of .gov has grown in magnitude, and will be accelerating under the current administration.

'HomeLand Security" is advancing rapidly toward its intended purpose.

A few samples:

https://www.thetruthaboutguns....ed-federal-agencies/

https://rightwingnews.com/guns...s-have-armed-agents/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/a...ies/?sh=41d63b1e64a1

Posts: 15972 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
I wonder if the FBI is corrupt.

I don’t think you have to wonder any longer.

Posts: 3189 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post