SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FINAL UPDATE ON PAGE 17...Prayers for my wife...
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FINAL UPDATE ON PAGE 17...Prayers for my wife... Login/Join 
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3944 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss sir.

Posts: 11416 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dividing by zero
since 1966
Picture of rekstrom
posted Hide Post
I'll add my condolences, wishing it had gone the other way. But your faith is inspiring.

Posts: 2952 | Location: between locations at the moment | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
I can't add anything significant to what everyone else is expressing. As a husband of the same wife for over 26 years, I can't (won't, really) imagine what you're suffering through.

I pray that God will be with you in the days and weeks ahead.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6391 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoot gun,
get check
Picture of Scoobaru
posted Hide Post
I am sorry for your loss Bisley. May God be with you in these times.

Posts: 634 | Location: The pointy part of Nevada | Registered: March 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
My condolences to you and your family.
You all will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss, I can't begin to imagine your grief.

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Posts: 11228 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My sincere condolences.

PC

Posts: 1374 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
I am so, so sorry to hear of her passing. Several of the members here know exactly what you are going through, I lost my wife only 3 months ago and it hurts me still.

Stay strong and fall back on your faith in God, he will take care of all of us.

Posts: 3865 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
MY condolences. I'm sorry to hear.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 20079 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Deepest condolences to you and your family.

Wife AND best friend...

What a great tribute.

Posts: 333 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: August 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mech
posted Hide Post
My deepest condolences.

Posts: 1160 | Location: SW Washington, Support Sporting Systems! | Registered: March 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
I hope you and your family find peace during this trying time.

Posts: 3586 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of katndog
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry. She sounds like a special woman.

Posts: 2638 | Location: CT | Registered: October 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Praying for you and your family

Posts: 1224 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry for your loss.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5314 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost, but making
good time
posted Hide Post
My very sincere condolences to you, your family, and the many people whose life your wife has touched.

Bye for a while, guard the fort. - My Dad

Posts: 10460 | Location: St Augustine | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Please accept my condolences.

Posts: 28692 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old of a Cat,
to be licked by a Kitten
Picture of Klusk2
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss.

The Working Police.....
"We the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful."

Posts: 2515 | Location: "Mag"azine Mile | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
So sorry Frown

Posts: 13843 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post