SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FINAL UPDATE ON PAGE 17...Prayers for my wife...
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FINAL UPDATE ON PAGE 17...Prayers for my wife... Login/Join 
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the encouraging update. That is a harrowing experience for you both.

6.4/93.6
“Cet animal est très méchant, quand on l’attaque il se défend.”

Posts: 47720 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I will continue to keep y'all in my prayers.

Posts: 27181 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Really good to hear. Keeping up the prayers.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Good to hear she is being well taken care of

Posts: 17944 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Outstanding update, glad to hear she is receiving excellent care. I know several people who have been treated at the Cleveland Clinic and they all rave about the care they received there.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
TANSTAAFL
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent...

Posts: 721 | Location: Burlington, NC | Registered: June 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:

< SNIP>

... I get asked a lot "where are you from" from my southern accent Big Grin...

Accent? What accent?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32053 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update. You guys will continue to be in my prayers. Hopefully she knows she's got a whole lot of invisible friends praying for her.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21150 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
You got it, brother

Posts: 13598 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
If there is anything you need down here I'm in Athens so not too far from your town.

Posts: 6048 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
It's Passover, a time of miracles, and when God heard the plea of His people and the terrible bondage, and delivered us.

I will continue to keep you and your wife in prayers, and that God provide His guidance and comfort, as he did for us.

Dayenu.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44498 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
Lots of power in prayer...

Keep us posted.

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
It's Passover, a time of miracles, and when God heard the plea of His people and the terrible bondage, and delivered us.

I will continue to keep you and your wife in prayers, and that God provide His guidance and comfort, as he did for us.

Dayenu.

That would suffice.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21150 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update. Glad to hear they removed the clot, and that she is receiving the world class care that Cleveland Clinic is known for.

Another prayer lifted up for your wife, you, the doctors, and the nurses.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23690 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Hope that Terri gets out of the woods soon. Thanks for updating us on her status.

Posts: 3538 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sound and Fury
Picture of Dallas239
posted Hide Post
Praying for continued good news.

"I've spoken of the shining city all my political life, but I don't know if I ever quite communicated what I saw when I said it. But in my mind it was a tall proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, wind-swept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace, a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity, and if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here." -- Ronald Reagan, Farewell Address, Jan. 11, 1989

Si vis pacem para bellum
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
Feeding Trolls Since 1995

Posts: 18040 | Registered: February 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update, my prayers inbound

Posts: 1970 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Another set of prayers sent BBh. Lots of good members from Cleveland, or nearby, here. Let us know if you need something. If I ever get down to Benton to see relatives and my fathers birthplace I'll look you up.

Posts: 11155 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear the positive news. Hoping for the best for both of you.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8405 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Praying for you and your family.

Posts: 2762 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post