SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FINAL UPDATE ON PAGE 17...Prayers for my wife...
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FINAL UPDATE ON PAGE 17...Prayers for my wife... Login/Join 
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Still praying for you and your bride, bisleyblackhawk.

Posts: 8911 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Still praying for your wife, you, the doctors, and the nurses.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23690 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Morning all...update on Terri...

Everything is about the same, but they did remove the machine that was directly inducing the clot buster meds directly at the clots in her lungs, they were seeing signs of increased bleeding, so they removed the feed and left the catheters in place in her veins if needed...bleeding is the number one fear right now...they are walking a fine line with the meds...

They have also given her blood in an attempt to raise her platelet level which has dropped...her BP is also a little down and they are keeping an eye on that

The doctors may not try a second attemp to vacuum the blood clots out until late today or maybe early tomorrow after today's CT scan shows if the lung clots have shrunk or have been broken up from the meds...

It's a pain that i can't access SIGForum on the hospital wifi (gun related Roll Eyes)...trying to post on that little screen on my phone is a pain, so I wait until I return to my room at the Holiday Inn which is next to the hospital...

I'm looking out of my window from the 7th floor at a foreign landscape (I can see Lake Erie) in a foreign city and I have never been so homesick in my life...I want to go home to Tennessee and take my wife back with me to do those little things people do and most of time take for granted, drinking coffee on the porch in the morning, messing around in the garden and yard, walking the neighborhood talking to the neighbors, even cooking your own food...all of these things we think are mundane and common at the time, are in all reality, true blessings and gifts...don't take them for granted...enjoy and cherish them with the ones you love, always.

Thank you SIGForum for being here...you are a link in a chain of support, a strong link...and thank each and every one for your thoughts and prayers for us as we take this a day at a time to the end God has in his wisdom has in store for us, what ever that might be.

God bless Y'all Smile

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10592 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Our hearts are with you and your bride. We are all with you in spirit. Prayers continue.

You've got to know what to do when you don't know what to do.

Posts: 364 | Location: SML-VA | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Bisley, you guys continue to be in my prayers. You and Terri will hopefully very shortly sipping some coffee on the front porch enjoying the nice spring weather.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21150 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
And we are still here hoping and praying for the best.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31446 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
My hearts with you brother, stand fast.

All of my best for a complete recovery for the Mrs's.

Billy

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7190 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your words of wisdom. They are well received, and taken to heart. I shall cherish my girls, my wife, my friends and the life I have.

I pray for you and your wife for strength, courage and wisdom.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3664 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
Stay strong, there are a lot of people sharing your load in spirit.

Posts: 12237 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
I keep checking back on this thread hoping you and Terri have received good news. I will continue to keep all of you in my thoughts.

Posts: 3538 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
And you can't talk to her either...I can only imagine how tough that is. I really hope these latest efforts are successful.

Posts: 13598 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
Morning Prayers up! Hugs to you both!

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5187 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cut and plug
posted Hide Post
Prayers this morning for both of y'all.

Posts: 1148 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Censored
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
...I want to go home to Tennessee and take my wife back with me to do those little things people do and most of time take for granted, drinking coffee on the porch in the morning, messing around in the garden and yard, walking the neighborhood talking to the neighbors, even cooking your own food...all of these things we think are mundane and common at the time, are in all reality, true blessings and gifts...don't take them for granted...enjoy and cherish them with the ones you love, always.
God bless Y'all Smile

Thanks for this heartfelt reminder. I am going to hug my wife right now.

Posts: 2223 | Location: United States | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still here, still praying for you

Jim

Posts: 1341 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Pluribus Unum
Picture of JRC
posted Hide Post
More prayers sent up...

Posts: 1407 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: March 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lifting all

"220ST (The Man) ROCKS"

Posts: 1853 | Location: in the mitt down the river | Registered: August 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
My prayers are for you and your wife.

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Adding my prayers.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Censored:
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
...I want to go home to Tennessee and take my wife back with me to do those little things people do and most of time take for granted, drinking coffee on the porch in the morning, messing around in the garden and yard, walking the neighborhood talking to the neighbors, even cooking your own food...all of these things we think are mundane and common at the time, are in all reality, true blessings and gifts...don't take them for granted...enjoy and cherish them with the ones you love, always.
God bless Y'all Smile

Thanks for this heartfelt reminder. I am going to hug my wife right now.

Through this whole thread I have tried to imagine what it would be like were I in Bisley's shoes. It has given me perspective for sure and I have tried to be a better companion to Mrs DF.

Gratified things are trending your way Bisley.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29909 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post