SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The SCOTUS confirmation circus has begun....
Page 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 239
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The SCOTUS confirmation circus has begun.... Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
A staffer of Shelia Jackson Lee! Surprise surprise surprise!!!

Fucking bitch. Here she is last Thurs at the hearing. The guy on the right is Ford's lawyer.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16825 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Here are the charges against young Mr. Cosko. I'd say his life just changed forever.

U.S. Capitol Police said 27-year-old Jackson Cosko was charged with making public restricted personal information, witness tampering, threats in interstate communication, unauthorized access of a government computer, identity theft, second-degree burglary and unlawful entry. Police added that the investigation was continuing and more charges could be filed.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8555 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Here are the charges against young Mr. Cosko. I'd say his life just changed forever.

U.S. Capitol Police said 27-year-old Jackson Cosko was charged with making public restricted personal information, witness tampering, threats in interstate communication, unauthorized access of a government computer, identity theft, second-degree burglary and unlawful entry. Police added that the investigation was continuing and more charges could be filed.

Give him a deal and get his candy, fascist ass to squeal like the pig he is. Time to bring down some heavyweights.

Posts: 8651 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Jackson Lee staffer arrest will only drive more republican and independent voters to the polls November 6th.

Posts: 12826 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://heavy.com/news/2018/10...cosko/?ref=hvper.com

He won't like heavy denim Big Grin Or showering with Leroy

Jackson Cosko, who calls himself a “Democratic Political Professional” with cybersecurity expertise, is accused of multiple crimes for allegedly doxxing Republican Senators during the Brett Kavanaugh/Christine Blasey Ford hearings.

The United States Capitol Police arrested the suspect, saying he allegedly “posted private, identifying information (doxing) about one or more United States Senators to the internet,” a statement said.

According to Legistorm, he worked for U.S. Sen. Maggie Hassan (D-NH) and previously worked for Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-CA). A September 2018 letter from Sheila Jackson Lee (D -TX) identified him as a staffer for her office at that time. Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee is a member of the U.S. House Judiciary Committee.

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^

I didn't know Pajama Boy worked for Sheila Jackson Lee

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16825 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

“Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s home addresses in Kentucky and Washington D.C. were added to his public Wikipedia page.”

“the personal home addresses, home phone numbers, cellphone numbers and email addresses of Sens. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., Orrin G. Hatch and Mike Lee, both R-Utah, were added to the public Wikipedia pages from what appeared to be an IP address connected to the Capitol.”

It was then sent to thousands of people through a Twitter account.

Cosko wrote on LinkedIn that he was receiving a master of engineering degree from George Washington University in the field of cybersecurity policy and compliance.

Posts: 19661 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
^^^^^^^^^

I didn't know Pajama Boy worked for Sheila Jackson Lee

He is one of those keyboard commandos we hear so much about.

Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
It would be great if he ratted Sheila Jackson Lee out as the one who ordered him to do it, so she could be impeached and removed.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34219 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So the investigation is ongoing and they could bring MORE charges?? This kid was doing more than just going into a office he was unauthorized to go into and use a computer he was unauthorized to use.

I hope they are squeezing the shit out of this snowflake and it leads right to old Shelia!

Lets throw a Democrat seat up to a special election in November in Texas!

Posts: 8555 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
It would be great if he ratted Sheila Jackson Lee out as the one who ordered him to do it, so she could be impeached and removed.

Testifying against a high ranking Democrat is a good way to have your brakes fail.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15261 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
CNN and MSNBC aren't carrying this story, so it must not be newsworthy. Roll Eyes

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:
CNN and MSNBC aren't carrying this story, so it must not be newsworthy. Roll Eyes

They can keep their viewers as ignorant as they want but I don't think it's going to change the course of young Mr. Cosko's life going forward.

Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
This is one of the most informative threads I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Many thanks to those that do the research and post the news (quick) and many thanks to the participants that add their opinions. The tea leaves get sorted as well/maybe better here as anyplace else I know and that includes Conservative Treehouse, Breitbart and Lucianne.

Thanks again to Para, LBJ, Chris and LDD for allowing and keeping the thread on track and the links accurate.

Posts: 4725 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Some of these charges carry max sentences in the 5 to 20 yr range

worst ones look like

18 USC 1512(b)(3)
18 USC 1028(a)(7)
DC Code 22-801(B)

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:

Congressmen aren’t impeached. They can be expelled by vote of their house, or censured.

Not that it would do much good. We have Alcee Hastings serving his 12th or 13th term after being impeached while district Court Judge and convicted in the Senate, for bribery, of all things. The God Damned Commies don’t care. They elected him and keep on doing it.

Truth, justice, the American way, morals, honesty, none of those things matter.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jallen has started a thread for this conversation. Maybe best to move it there instead of cluttering up this one? My bad as I should have started a thread to begin with.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/7060058744

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.nbcnews.com/politi...h-report-how-n916441

The FBI's supplemental background investigation will be delivered soon to Capitol Hill and added to Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s current background investigation file.

What will be delivered, according to aides and senators, are the "302" forms of the FBI interviews, which summarize the contents of the interviews. The FBI will not be delivering findings or a conclusion as to who’s telling the truth in the case.

All 100 Senators will have access to the new information, but not their staffs. There also are 10 Judiciary Committee staffers who have access to the Kavanaugh file, which is a paper report — there are no pdf's or emails of it . And it will not be made public.

sounds like the old days. hard copy

When the supplemental background investigation is delivered, it's unclear how the information will be disseminated to all 100 Senators in a timely fashion considering that Majority Leader Mitch McConnell wants to vote this week.

There are not multiple copies of the background investigation file, and senators cannot go pick it up and bring it home with them. They need to either go to a secure area designated in the Judiciary Committee offices, or a designated staffer can bring it to a senator and then return it.

Republican senators said Wednesday that the file will be held in the Senate SCIF (Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility), which is the classified area of the Capitol Visitor’s Center. The SCIF could be used so more senators can be accommodated than in the Judiciary Committee offices, which are fairly small.

hopefully not the Senate Intel Comm SCIF

Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DMF:
quote:
Lets say Kavanaugh don't make it. He is now a private citizen.
No he would still be a Federal Judge unless he quits.

The Democrats have said he should not be sitting on the seat he holds now in the DC appellate court. They want him gone but they do so at their own risk.
That is just more political bluster. There is no way they are going to get a 2/3 majority of the Senate to go with that plan. They might be able to get control of the House and impeach him, but there is no way they'll get 2/3 of the Senate. Hell, despite documented evidence of Clinton committing perjury, and doubling down on it to the press, they couldn't get 2/3 of the Senate to go for it.

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
https://heavy.com/news/2018/10...cosko/?ref=hvper.com

He won't like heavy denim Big Grin Or showering with Leroy

Mr. Cosco does not have a clue what being in prison is like. A skinny smart ass guy like him is going to be a target. Reap what you sow.
If the doxing leads to a physical attack on a US senator, this would be a major issue.

Hopefully he squeals to the police before something permanent happens to him.

-c1steve

Posts: 4086 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post