SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What did you make for dinner?
Page 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 119
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you make for dinner? Login/Join 
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Nothing special, just a 2 inch thick Prime Tenderloin. That is a golden $ coin.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Winner right there!!! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8875 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
20200430_184957 by Manuel Ortiz, on Flickr

I am a big fan of using a sous vide for cooking thicker cuts of meat. It allows for almost no gray band, so you have your sear and almost all medium rare.

Posts: 21 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: May 20, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Man, the beef on this page looks fantastic!

That said it was seafood tonight: cod, shrimp, baked potato, peas. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16204 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
The first BLT of the season.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15480 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
^^^The only time you'll see me pull out the Miracle Whip

That's a good looking sammich, tomato looks very tasty, I do like my bacon a bit less crispy. Nice touch with the weave

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
he only time you'll see me pull out the Miracle Whip
Try it with Duke's.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30658 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That sandwich looks perfect to me!! I also would use Miracle Whip on it.

Posts: 6616 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Try it with Duke's.

Never knew about Dukes until heard it here on this forum about a year ago. Now Dukes is all I use when I use mayo and actually use it more than I used to.

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Jim I'm jealous. I got a late start, no red ones yet. Also that bacon weave is sexy.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20816 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Ok, so for the low carb pizza recipes this is my favorite. Just made it the other night. It is a cauliflower crust pizza and the crust holds together really well.

Here is the recipe:

Drying out the cauliflower. This is a very important part and takes a while to get most of the moisture out:

Pizza crust formed with cauliflower, cheese, cream, and egg ready to be cooked into a crust:

Crust baked and ready to add toppings:

Toppings on the pizza:

Pizza is cooked:

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
thanks for the recipe Normin

Posts: 1601 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Yum to everything.

New rule: no opening this thread at bedtime.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12717 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
We are down at the lake this weekend. My FIL brought over a bunch of nice Ribeyes, and the SIL and BIl came over with their three boys. We all swam in the pool, then I grilled some awesome steaks, we had cole slaw, deviled eggs, chips, fruit salad, and pasta salad for sides.

Happy 4th all!!!

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xantom:
Looks like I'm late to the party hereBig Grin I made T-bones, fries, and asparagus for my wife's birthday yesterday. It raining pretty hard here too.

That looks amazing.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MRBTX:
Chicken & Dumplings...

That looks AWESOME.

Please send me that recipe. My grandma used to make one like that and I never had a chance to write it down before she passed.

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Just a cheeseburger and fries. Still very tasty.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20816 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Now you have me craving a burger! Nothing hits like a simple burger.

Posts: 13104 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Try it with Duke's.

I rarely use mayo anymore but when I do it's Duke's

Have to have on a burger

The BLT hits better with Miracle whip to me, only time I use it

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight I am going to grill a pork county style rib with Dave's rib rub, baked potato with butter and sour cream, and grilled seasoned fresh okra. For dessert, Key Lime pie!!

Posts: 6616 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post