SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What did you make for dinner?
Page 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 127
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you make for dinner? Login/Join 
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Yum! And look at those caps! Awesome. I’ll be having simple steak (NY strip) and baked beans. Side potatoes. Nuthin fancy.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13086 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Boneless Chicken covered Dijon mustard then breaded with crushed cheetos,
then baked in an air fryer. I was trying something different. It was actually good.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2635 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
Having sandwiches with the extra rib roast I cooked yesterday. I spent some time today with my whetstones and carving knife. Should be all set for the turkey tomorrow.

My favorite use of leftover prime rib.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Collards with garlic and ham, topped with a splash of stone ground mustard.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12920 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Cod, roasted asparagus, and taters.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15527 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Between 10 August and 6 December I lost 32 pounds. Granted most during my recent 6+ weeks illness and week in the local hospital. Been watching what I eat and portions as I do not want to put any weight back on.

One of the few things I enjoyed from the hospital kitchen was a Greek salad. Had my son pick up a block of Feta and had at it. Lettuce, cucumbers, bell peppers, tomatoes, red onions, black olives, feta... pretty straight forward.
Big Grin

Before adding the dressing:

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16517 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I made a pretty good meat loaf out of ground Deer meat . Also had some steamed vegetables .

Posts: 4247 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Another simple but tasty entrée tonight:
southern fried cabbage Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16517 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Chicken grilled cheese. Last night.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Tonight - lamb, rice (Zojirushi), broccoli/cheese, and asiago cheese bread.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Broke out of my mold and tried something new with the zucchinini from my garden. I made them into zucchini boat beef enchiladas. Pretty tasty and much healthier than regular enchiladas.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23654 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Make America Great Again
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Baked beans with smoked sausage cut up in it. Add a bit of BBQ sauce and it makes a cheap but good meal.

No pics as it didn't last long enough... Smile

Posts: 4778 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Spaghetti, using my grandmother's sauce recipe.

Boy, does my house smell good! Smile

God bless America.

Posts: 13864 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Son had friends over; wife ordered Domino’s ‘cause teenage boys will eat anything.

A few leftover pieces, some mozzarella and pepperoni, 5 minutes in a 500 degree oven, and it’s almost as good as a frozen pizza. I did heat the pan for a minute on the stovetop before putting it in the oven. The crust was crispy on the bottom.

Posts: 11610 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Between 10 August and 6 December I lost 32 pounds. Granted most during my recent 6+ weeks illness and week in the local hospital. Been watching what I eat and portions as I do not want to put any weight back on.

One of the few things I enjoyed from the hospital kitchen was a Greek salad. Had my son pick up a block of Feta and had at it. Lettuce, cucumbers, bell peppers, tomatoes, red onions, black olives, feta... pretty straight forward.
Big Grin

Before adding the dressing:

Glad to read in the other thread that you are on the mend. I’ve enjoyed seeing your cooking. This looks tasty. Thanks.

Posts: 812 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Tonight - lamb, rice (Zojirushi), broccoli/cheese, and asiago cheese bread.

Nice!

Had chops last weekend.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7651 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight I plan to bake a number of small white potatoes....then open them, season with Cajun seasoning, and cover them with cream chip beef!! A green tossed salad for a side, and lemon pie to finish it all off.

Posts: 6711 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Doing the carnivore diet for a while. Tonight I had a ribeye. About 2.5 lb, 2 bone. Souse Vide for 7 hours at 125, seared on the Napolean infra-red sear burner...

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12605 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post

Pork and sausage stew with sauerkraut, sweet onion, carrots and apples.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12920 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ArtieS that looks mighty delicious.

Posts: 3645 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post