SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 366
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Those are good sticks J. Tought to find as "sharks" too. Nice!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12407 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Nice! I've been eyeballing some shirts to wear to the Texas cigar fest.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by petr:
When I need a larger humidor, I think I am just going to build a Coolidor for boxes.

Saw this on Cigar Dojo today!

Coolidor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12407 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
That's pretty damn awesome. Whats your handle on dojo?

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for that! Nice cheap humidor. Also in that article is info on beads and kitty litter. http://cigardojo.com/2013/01/c...-use-humidity-beads/

Posts: 3683 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Handle? I guess I don't go there enough to know what you are talking about. Typically I just read their twitter links. Tell me more?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
The username I guess. Lmao. I still haven't figured out how to add friends yet.

ETA I think if you just search my last name, (Wendland) you can find me, goat found me somehow.

Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
This sounds great. Who is going? Check out the list of attendees.

http://www.thegreatsmoke.com/

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2992 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
I would love to go to one of those events in the future. Ill be (hopefully, if I score a ticket) at the Texas cigar festival, a bunch of Reps and big names always show up, so i'm told. Jonathon Drew said he will be there. Nick Perdomo is also supposed to be there.

posted Hide Post
Leemur, I gotta get to CI in order to grab a Bovida pack so I can ship out the Diesel for you. I didn't forget, things are getting in the way! I'll have it out soon!

Posts: 3683 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Hey whenever is convenient for you! Looking forward to it.

Had the Oliva V 5x43 that my mystery friend sent with an AJ New World. Like the bigger size better but it was still a tasty little stick.

Posts: 13843 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

My mail call today. Oliva Serie V Melanio in Maduro. Also got a box of Serie V in Churchill.

Cigarbid is a horribly amazing website lol. Came out to about $6 a stick

I'm a deplorable.

Posts: 671 | Location: Fargo ND | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not all who wander
are lost.
Picture of JohnV
posted Hide Post
Some of my top favorite cigars there! Nice!!

I had a UF-13 tonight that was amazing.

Posted from my iPhone.

Posts: 4321 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
The uf13 are amazing. Wish they were more available.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Local B&M got one humidor of the Padron 50th in today, a regular came in and bought it (the whole humidor of 50 cigars!) so there went my chance...for now. Supposedly two more will be delivered next week, so I might still get a chance to pick up two sticks!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Holy shit! What did it sell for?

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
He's a locker member, so he gets a 10% discount, not sure of the full price. It was one of those deals where we were all standing around congratulating him on the purchase, but trying not to be so bold as to be 'right there' while he signed the check.

Manager hasn't given an exact retail price for the individual sticks yet...hinting at $75 with discount. I'll know more next week.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

posted Hide Post
That 50 count i thought goes for around 3-4k. Beautiful piece

I'm a deplorable.

Posts: 671 | Location: Fargo ND | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I have seen prices on the Padron 50th all over the map. Famous (on line retailer) has singles listed at $40 which would be $2,000 for fifty but the humidor listed separately for $3,300. The humidor can be refilled five times and it is transferable. I have seen others selling as high as $105.

Famous sold their stock and humidor. Not sure if it went as a whole package of $5,300 or not. I bet it did sell as an entire package as i know someone who tried to get a single and they were gone by the time he tried.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4797 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Having a Por larranaga cabinet seleccion #4 5x40. Picked up 10 for 22$ on holts high noon special. What a tasty little treat, this would be a great morning/coffee smoke. It has a twang to it, a small amount of spice with a sweet leathery finish. Really enjoying this one.

ETA The spice really picked up in the last 3rd, with a heavy sweet finish. I would rec'd these.