SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 366
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Day off work for some personal appointments got to have a nice cigar. An Emilio Lancero

Edit nubbed it

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4797 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
It's a rare 50° day so I took advantage of it. Just finished a CAO Brazilia Gol. Damn I love that and the America. Smooth and rich start to finish.

Posts: 13843 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Gator you are evil for posting the website of that contraption, got one ordered.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
They are pretty cool. The golf divot tool works for nubs to. I have an old ashtray that is not well made and I have to find the right balance or the cigar falls into the tray goes out or falls out of the ashtray and lands on the table or ground. The stand works great not sure it's worth 15 bucks but with free shipping I figured it's not to bad. There are others out there that are better finished but I like the rustic, beer opener, divot tool.

This was the photo before I busted out the divot tool

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4797 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
Enjoying a Drew Estate Norteño at West Coast Cigars in San Jose tonight.

If any in the area would like to meet up let me know I'm in town for 10 days for training.

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2222 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Turning much cooler here and I'm battling a head cold. I did try to break up some ice yesterday during the "warm up" (38* high) and had a Schizo...well tried to. I was chopping and the wrapper cracked and came off. No big deal, right? Chopped a few minutes more and I felt a pop. Look at the cigar and the cherry flew out and the filler was fanned out. I got to have half of a Schizo! At least these are under $2 each so no big loss. Hopefully, this sinus thing will go away and I can enjoy tasting things again in the very near future.

Posts: 3683 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Morning Gents, been busy lately, but I have enjoyed a few different smokes. Perdomo Cuban Parejo, A very earthy creamy profile with a bit of maduro sweetness to it.
A perdomo2 (or P2), this smoke was excellent, lots of sweet mellow flavors and characteristics, Ive smoked 3 and they were all slightly different, but main prfile was the same. This is a dessert cigar for sure, I picked up coffee, cream, cherry, syrup, sweet oak and some licorice. A very complex smoke.

Mkueffer, how was the Norteno? Thats a Herrera made smoke, after meeting him a few weeks ago I made a note to try some of his smokes out.

Having a blowout sucks Petr lol.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Smoked an Ava Maria and a La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor today. Both were great cigars, but I was blown away by the Mi Amor. This is the first Mi Amor I've had (I've had the EE several times in the past). The Ava Maria produced tons of rich smoke, and had a razor sharp burn. I set it down for probably close to 20 minutes and when I came back it was still going! The Mi Amor was perfect. A great draw, with a dry almost Padron feel. Notes of toasted nuts and spice. This was really a good smoke!

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a couple smokes I need to try. I am on the front porch smoking a por larranaga cabinet selecion and watching the sun rise. Haven't seen the sun in over a week.

posted Hide Post
Lee, Finally!! I was able to ship a package your way. USPS 9114 9999 4431 4244 4017 81 I'm sorry it took so long.

Posts: 3683 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Did you send him some swishers, white owls?

My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
Did you send him some swishers, white owls?

Who would do such a thing? Big Grin

Posts: 12950 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I didn't have the heart to after leaving him hang so long. I did throw something in that hopefully will make up for the wait though. Well, maybe there is something in there that will fall into the Swisher realm.

My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Didn't he come in and say he liked the flavored cigars? Saying that in this thread is asking for it. Wink

Last night I smoked the one and only Liga I had in my humidor. It was the UF 13 I probably waited to long. Char is the dominate flavor like a charcoal briquette. They just are not my thing. I wish I would have tried it fresh but it was a gift back in August so not sure how old it was.

Tonight I'm going to have a La Palina Goldie

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:

And Jeff shows the rest of it how's it's done. Between making your own bacon and smoking kick ass cigars at you mountain top lair you are a top contender for winning the Internet Big Grin

Chi Chi, get the yayo

posted Hide Post
You will all have to wait to see how he feels about the "extras"

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
He posts a Cohiba after telling me they aren't that great and to buy some montecristos instead.
Gator I have some fresh uf-13s. 2 boxes. Email me and ill send you some.

My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
He posts a Cohiba after telling me they aren't that great and to buy some montecristos instead.
Gator I have some fresh uf-13s. 2 boxes. Email me and ill send you some.

Actually I told you the Cohiba maduros are over priced and are not worth the money. This Cohiba was part of a sampler I bought. I'd never buy a box of cohiba's, For me, it's not worth the premium over other brands.

Your milage may vary.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
I'm just giving you a hard time. What size/style was that one and how was it?