SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
The beer fridge is getting full.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
You're gonna need a bigger fridge :-)

I'm enjoying a Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne right now. Reminds me a bit of the Laranja Reserva I smoked a couple of weeks ago

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
I think I need to get a full size fridge in the garage. I can fill it with beer and fill the freezer with meat.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
What's that clear beer on the bottom?

I use a full-size fridge for beer and frozen stuff in the garage. The full-size fridge holds the big bottles of Belgian beer better!

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Smoked a new cigar today from a vet owned company (Warfighter Tobacco) that I heard about on a podcast that I listen to. It was a good cigar that had good construction, burned sharp, cool and consistent, and had good flavor. It wasn't groundbreaking, but I like supporting them in their new endeavor.

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
That's cool, goatboyz. I'll have to look for those.

I was all set to meet a budy at the Davidoff lounge this afternoon, but Hermine may get in the way. Worst case I guess I'll smoke on my front porch later

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
College football has started! Having a Crowned Heads las Calaveras, it's okay needs age.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
RP Vintage 1999 while washing the boat after yesterday's fishing trip. My brother would say, "Wonder what the Democrats are doing now?"

Posts: 13264 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Finally a cool breezy day here so I lit a Partagas Cifuentes maduro. Ahhh...

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Diesel Rage box pressed perfecto tonight.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Final morning of vacation -

And final evening -

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12335 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Hope you had a relaxing week. Enjoy that Pardon.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
I found a Jericho hill in my humidor that idk where it came from or how old it is. Starting out ok with a heavy pepper blast and heavy leather. The pumpkin beer is great.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
So I got home from vacation today and found oodles of goodness waiting in my mailbox!

1) Pickup slip for my Tatuaje S&S membership package (Won't be able to retrieve until Tuesday)

2) A care package from Leemur! Thank you, Lee!!! This has been sitting on my neighbor's kitchen table all week, that Armada is going down tonight!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12335 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Enjoying a Man O War Armada this beautiful 77° breezy afternoon.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Nice welcome home package. Jericho hill was underwhelming. Too much leather. One dimensionalready, I put it down a little past halfway. I'll have to make up for it with something good tomorrow.

All Generalizations
Are False
Picture of md-lucky
posted Hide Post
Back in town, and somehow found a little time to tinker with these between packing and fixing things at the new house...

Email is in profile of you want one. I have a couple to get out still... (A reminder would be nice!!) they will go out on Tuesday.

"But you're ruining 10mm brass!"

Yeah... And I keep finding these in them.

"At best, the assault weapons ban can have only a limited effect on total gun murders, because the banned weapons and magazines were never involved in more than a modest fraction of all gun murders." Department of Justice study conducted by Jeffrey Roth and Christopher Koper

Posts: 2339 | Registered: January 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Christening the new ashtray with a great TaT black gran toro. Beautiful weather college football is on, three day weekend doesn't get much better.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
I picked up some Caldwells today - first time I've seen them in a shop. Bought an Eastern Standard Cream Crush, Long Live The King My Brand Is Jalapeño, and The King Is Dead Last Payday.

Should be good after a few weeks in the humidor.

Smoked an AVO Classic No. 5 earlier. It was ok - nothing too awesome, but solid. Sometimes I think I'm missing out on some of the flavors everyone else is getting in cigars, and sometimes I "get it." Didn't get it with the AVO.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Those are solid Caldwell's I enjoyed the Eastern Standard and the LLTK is a solid lancero. I think lanceros are susceptible to being effected by weather, and the weather here is getting cool enough at night to start smoking them again soon. I may have one tonight.

Regarding AVO they are a solid Dominican cigar, good quality tobacco, excellent construction, they are manufactured by Davidoff. I recommend them to those who like cigars that are more mild, or those who are new to cigars. The flavors are pretty subtle but being med/mild. I will say AVO was one of my favorites back in the late 90s before Nicaraguan cigars existed. AVOs Nicaraguan cigars are good give them a try.

Chi Chi, get the yayo