SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the suggestions, I see the Padron 50th every time I'm there. They opened a box for singles but its still full.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Jay I couldn't wait to light up this Perdomo. Can't thank you enough for all you sent. I'll get a few sticks sent your way as soon as that order I placed gets here.

Don't even know where to begin describing this one. It's far more mild than I expected yet still packs an amazing amount and variety of flavors.

Posts: 13777 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
The 20th anniversary are are really good.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I've got some time tonight so I"m going to light up something new I found at the B&M today.

Casa Fernandez Aniversario Serie 2014 - the manager there is fawning over this stick, so I bought one. Hoping to light up in a few minutes...

If nothing else, the band and dress is very cool.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12370 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Which one of you sneaky bastages sent me the New World and Oliva V? Smile

Posts: 13777 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not I. Hell I still need to get to the post office for ya! This week has been chaotic to say the least. I am smoking a Blend Lab WA-6552 while working in the garage. Quite good, a little sweetness earthy flavor to it. It has about 3 months of age on it so it is very smooth too. A little more age and it may have become creamy.

Posts: 3671 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Ronin did you take the skirt off that cigar and smoke it? If so how was it?

Petr what is a blend lab? Who makes them?

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4787 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
http://www.cigarsinternational...gars/blendlab/about/

Cigars International has Blend Lab cigars. They are supposedly cigars that manufacturers roll to get feed back from smokers. They roll a limited amount and let the public rate them. If they get enough good reviews, they go into full production, with a name.

There are quite a few cigars that started out this way. Rumor has it, the Man O War Ruination, CAO Angry Snowman and a couple others started out there. Unless you know what tobaccos you like, location of said tobaccos, or word of mouth, you really won't know what may be good or not. Kind of a shot in the dark most times. All of the Blend Labs I have smoked were on recommendations from others. Some good, some not so good.

It is a neat deal if you enjoy different cigars and reviewing them. They range in price from $4 to $8 each. You can get them from the website or at the store. They do have sampler packs that range in mild to full body at the store, not sure online though.

The one that I really recommend is the YH-456. Smooth and creamy coffee flavor and not all that big. The numbers after the letters represent the size. 4" by 56 ring guage. The letters are the "code" for the manufacturer that made it. This holds true for all of them.

Posts: 3671 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Morning guys, starting the day off with a My uzi weighs a ton Robusto. Great smoke while working, this thing burns slow, and doesnt go out if you let it sit for 10 minutes. Great spice and flavor to it.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Carlos Torano, Exodus 50 year in the LFC size. Its a slow day today.

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I tried one of those Kentucky Fired Cured earlier. It's the second one I've tried and it wasn't nearly as strong as the first but still, it's like breathing in a campfire.

Because Mustang!
Picture of camshaft86
posted Hide Post
Here's a few cigars I had over the past couple days.

Sig P228
Sig 1911 Ultra

Posts: 392 | Location: SE TX | Registered: October 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
The campfire taste has grown on me. I couldnt smoke a thicker size of those though. How are the sasparilla Cam?

Because Mustang!
Picture of camshaft86
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
The campfire taste has grown on me. I couldnt smoke a thicker size of those though. How are the sasparilla Cam?

Really like the Sarsaparillas, but I tend to like anything that Espinosa puts out. Famous Smoke still has a quite a few bundles and if you use the promo code "dojo" you'll get 10% off anything over $50. The Joya Red is one of my new favorites though. It's one really well rounded medium body smoke for the money.

Sig P228
Sig 1911 Ultra

Posts: 392 | Location: SE TX | Registered: October 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I'm not going to buy one...

Link to Padron 50th Anniversary Cigar

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12370 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Natural not Maduro correct? That would have been my choice. I can't judge I ordered some tatuaje verite from serious.

Oh and how is it. How was the casa Fernandez last night.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4787 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Hey Gator:

I wasn't able to smoke the Casa last night...forgot that I had to go to my son's band 6th grade band concert. Gotta tell you, they were surprisingly good!

Today I took a buddy to the B&M and helped him buy his first humidor - cool to get a friend into fun!

ETA: Regarding the Padron - they are mostly maduro, but I understand there were a few naturals made

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I see know that's half wheels picture I thought you got a 50th Padron.

The hearse doesn't have a trailer hitch so I say if you like Padron fire one up.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Those 50th Anniversary Pardon cigars must be stuffed with Colorado tobaccy . Eek

Posts: 23026 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
That review certainly does make them tempting as all hell. I just cant justify spending that much on one cigar. If anyone finds them cheaper ill pony up 50$ max for a smoke.