SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
e cutter and 5 free Acid kuba kuba and 5 My Uzi weighs a ton.
Went to the shop this morning to finish up some work and smoked an Acid,for about 2 minutes. What a piece of garbage. It tasted sour with a green leaf fla

Okay - Jay, I laughed out loud at your Acid comment! It's called infused for a reason! Wink Kills me that you tossed them!

Those Kentucky Fire's are fun, turning into a favorite coffee cigar for me. Many folks don't know this, but until the Liga line, Drew Estates was most known for their infused cigars, if I'm in the right mood I can enjoy an acid. Also, I think they are a good starter for a pipe smoker.

Enjoy that UF13, a fun smoke. I envy your Serie A, thought I had one last week, turns out the guy backed out at the last minute. Back on the quest.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12370 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
It doesn't say infused anywhere on the wrapper lol. What flavor is it supposed to be infused with? Organic waste? Lmao. It was worse than a swisher.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
LOL - that is SO funny.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12370 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
It doesn't say infused anywhere on the wrapper lol. What flavor is it supposed to be infused with? Organic waste? Lmao. It was worse than a swisher.

Haha. That is my experience also. Make sure don't put those stinkers in your humidor. Infused cigars need their own storage away from your normal sticks.

Posts: 12944 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
I am about an inch into a Uf13. So far I'm picking up lots of black pepper, some other spices and a sweet finish.

Well into the second third and the pepper has faded a bit, giving way to some leather and floral flavors. It still has some considerable spice and the sweet flavor has intensified.

Into the final 3rd and the floral and pepper flavors are prominent. Leaves a sweet finish on the lips. A very unique and delicious combination. I just wish they were more common. I give it a 9.5. Smoke this anytime, with any drink.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
quote:
Make sure don't put those stinkers in your humidor.

I would say the same things about the Kentucky's. At a minimum put into a ziplock bag with a humidipac.

That's exactly what I did. One bundle at work and one in the truck. The Acid went into the trash, so they wont be contaminating my humidor full of treasures! (Gollum voice) "My precious"

My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
quote:
Make sure don't put those stinkers in your humidor.

I would say the same things about the Kentucky's. At a minimum put into a ziplock bag with a humidipac.

That's exactly what I did. One bundle at work and one in the truck. The Acid went into the trash, so they wont be contaminating my humidor full of treasures! (Gollum voice) "My precious"

Ohhh noooes, what about the trash?! Stanky Acids!

Posts: 12944 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Please pull those Acid sticks out of the trash and send them to me!

Posts: 13779 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Leemur you have mail.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Man I love this thread!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

posted Hide Post
Hahahahahaha! The Acid or most anything else that is flavored ranks low on my list of cigars. The Natural line isn't better by any means. The KFC line is OK on occasion, but I can't see buying a box. The majority of Drew Estate cigars that I do enjoy, are overpriced. A UF13 dark, which is a good cigar, for $16 a stick is double the price of a Pepin or a La Gloria Cubana Serie N that are just as good if not better. Sheesh, it sounds like I'm bashing, I'm not trying to sound that way. That is the great thing about cigars. There are many options to choose. From flavored to straight tobacco, cheap to expensive. There is something out there for everyone. It all comes down to what YOU like and want to spend on a cigar.

Posts: 3671 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I can't stand the Natural line but I've really enjoyed Kuba Kuba and Progeny Acids.

Posts: 13779 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Oh I agree Petr. I like the UF13 but they aren't worth the price. If they were more available and a few bucks less they would be much more worth it.

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Leemur you have mail.

No mail yet, none in the spam folder either. Yahoo might be screwy again though.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Your profile doesn't show yahoo. Just email me for some free stogies.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I'm having a Tatuaje 10th anniversary watching the second game. I'm going to be bummed when these are no longer available.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4787 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Me too! I have 21 left in my humidor, so I need to take it easy on them.

Posts: 3671 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
I need a bigger humidor.

Serious has boxes in stock and cheap shipping. Only 1 size left.
http://www.seriouscigars.com/Tatuaje_Cigars_list

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Emersons is the online retailer for tat 10th. Also recommend new havana they have a sampler with 2010 and 2011 Verite which are hard to find tats. I believe I posted it earlier here.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4787 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I need a larger humidor, I think I am just going to build a Coolidor for boxes.