SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 366
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Picture of jcat
posted Hide Post
had a snubby Isla del Sol by Drew Estate last night after dinner. Nice stick, very sweet and a nice smooth chocolatey smoke.

Posts: 9958 | Location: RI | Registered: October 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I smoked a Padilla Connecticut while working in the garage this evening. Definitely a stick for working around the house.

Posts: 3682 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another evening in the garage and I smoked a Schizo again as I don't have time to relax and concentrate on the cigar. Winter is fast approaching and I am trying to get everything ready to handle the snow.

Posts: 3682 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
What say you on this OpusX boxset?

Local B&M has a box set aside for me, but these are some pricy cigars, anyone have experience w/these?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12405 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
Pricey but all good. Averages $43 a stick. Retail of $260. More than double the price normally for Opus X cigars. A couple of the cigars in this sampler are only available in the Cigar Family Charitable Foundation Samplers.

These sticks are usually very hard to find.

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2992 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very good cigars! I'm not sure if they are worth $40+ a stick, but very good cigars to say the least. If I had thre funds though...I would most likely snatch one up.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by petr:
Very good cigars! I'm not sure if they are worth $40+ a stick, but very good cigars to say the least. If I had thre funds though...I would most likely snatch one up.

It does not happen often, but I came into a little bit of cash. this is something I would typically never buy, so it is a once-in-a-lifetime deal.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12405 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Go for it! If I was in the same situation I would. You're only on this side of the dirt once!

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Tis the season for small cigars. Tonight Rodrigo La Fortaleza a corona. This boutique cigar mfg does it well for a good price. I usually don't smoke Dominican cigars as I prefer the strength of Nicaraguan tobacco but this is a good cigar. I am surprised by the flavor and strength.

http://rodrigocigars.com

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4797 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by petr:
Go for it! If I was in the same situation I would. You're only on this side of the dirt once!

Bought em! Will post a pic when they arrive.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Crowned Heads Jericho Hill for me tonight watching some great football games

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4797 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Smoking a Brick and Mortar today...I'm glad my B&M does not carry them. Yuck.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

posted Hide Post
I smoked a Man O War Ruination this chilly evening. Damn good cigar that I didn't want to put down!

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Our local B&M is having Locker-Customer Appreciation night tonight. Food catered in and 2 free cigars. Including an A. Fuente SunGrown - I'm not familiar with the smoke, but I am sure excited to try it!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

posted Hide Post
Good smoke, mild body, you won't be disappointed! Enjoy your evening

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
First pleasant day to enjoy one in a while so I fired up a habano Nub. There isn't a weak smoke in the Nub line. It's become my go to along with Man o'War Virtue.

Posts: 13838 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
I had a CLE connecticut yesterday, I had never heard of these, came in my monthly sampler pack. It was really good, didnt want to put it down.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Leemur, It has been since Sunday that I was able to fire one up so I am a bit envious of your weather!

Jay, CLE is rolled by Eiroa who used to roll Camacho. His sticks are fairly straight forward and well constructed. I have a Cuarenta in the humidor I got in a sampler pack. I did have his new maduro not too long ago but found it was one dimensional and overpriced due to this. It was very good, but I got bored with it in the final third/quarter as it did not change.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Got a hold of a few of the new Drew Estate Ratzillia cigars. Looking forward to smoking this tonight.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I'm going to have a Caldwell 'Long Live The King' I also found a bottle of Van Winkle 12 yr sitting on a shelf today.

Chi Chi, get the yayo