SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Ave Maria Reconquista this evening at Cigars International. I took advantage of the weekly special and grabbed these along with the Diesel Wicked and Man O War Armada. Hell of a deal!

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I think I have everything I need for tonight's concert!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12335 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
Now that's how you do a concert

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Dayum.

Enjoy!

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Awesome way to enjoy a concert. Having a cote last Tache tonight. These seem more full bodied than the skinny size and I am really enjoying it.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Have a great time John!

Posts: 12922 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Follow my concert adventures here!

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935&m=7340020904

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12335 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yesterday was a great day! I started out smoking a Man O War Armada that I had laying around for a few months. This was the small vitola that I thought I didn't like as much as the gordo I just picked up. Age helps them tremendously! After that we packed up and had to pick my wife's engagement ring up from being repaired after it needed to be cut off of her finger. We finally made our way north to Knoebles amusement park. http://www.knoebels.com/ We thoroughly enjoy this park as it is free admission and you pay as you ride. The park has plenty of shade to help keep things cool while walking around. As a kid my family would camp there every year and have fond memories from those times. If anyone gets to northeastern PA, I highly recommend you visit there. Very friendly staff and they have a military discount as well as other discounts.

Today, I am sore from all the walking and am currently smoking a Man O War Ruination belicoso with my cup of Peet's.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jay, did you have any issues with the L'Atelier? Get any different flavors than I described?

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
No issues at all. I did pick up some of the flavors you did. I was cutting down a crepe Myrtle tree and then smoking some chicken breasts and cleaning up the back yard so I wasn't sitting and picking out flavors. These are in my top 5 for sure and I haven't had a bad one yet. Burn was super consistent with it almost going out a couple times cause I set it down.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
Starting off the "Work week" in style. In Vegas for conference.

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Generalizations
Are False
Picture of md-lucky
posted Hide Post
Monkeying around to make a cigar/gun nut punch.

The idea is that after you punch the cigar, you can push the cap back out.

I mean. Yeah. You could just dig it out or you could just use another piece of brass and all... But where is the fun in that!!

"At best, the assault weapons ban can have only a limited effect on total gun murders, because the banned weapons and magazines were never involved in more than a modest fraction of all gun murders." Department of Justice study conducted by Jeffrey Roth and Christopher Koper

Posts: 2339 | Registered: January 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Flash Ninja
posted Hide Post
Just finished enjoying a MUWAT and some Willett bourbon. Cheers gents!

----
We don't need no stinkin' badges.

Posts: 2075 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
Nice work, md-lucky!

I could swear I've seen that punch somewhere else recently...

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Generalizations
Are False
Picture of md-lucky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kenpoist:
Nice work, md-lucky!

I could swear I've seen that punch somewhere else recently...

Time to wipe my e-mail server. Eek

"At best, the assault weapons ban can have only a limited effect on total gun murders, because the banned weapons and magazines were never involved in more than a modest fraction of all gun murders." Department of Justice study conducted by Jeffrey Roth and Christopher Koper

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
I would buy a punch like that.

All Generalizations
Are False
Picture of md-lucky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
I would buy a punch like that.

If you can shoot an e-mail to my profile e-mail you can HAVE a punch like that.. as long as you get it to me in the next 30 minutes or so. I've got to get to the airport.

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
That cigar punch is great

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Generalizations
Are False
Picture of md-lucky
posted Hide Post
I'll see if I can make up a batch of them this weekend for anyone who wants one.

I'm in the middle of selling our house and moving... so I can't promise anything. But, I will do my best to get a few made up and sent out for anyone who is interested. Just shoot me your info and I'll aim for next Monday!

posted Hide Post
Oh what a relief it is!!! Mid 70's today, currently 72 and a Man O War Ruination belicoso is burning! Golf tomorrow in similar conditions with cigars yet to be chosen.