SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Temps in PA are like a roller coaster.

Posts: 3671 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Thoroughly enjoying an Oliva Serie V Nub right now. It's a flavor bomb, more than my senses are currently able to separate. I've picked up spice/pepper, chocolate/coffee, some leather and earthy notes. Incredible. Perfect lightly breezy 68 degree day here in the valley to enjoy it too. Big thanks to the friend that made sure I tried this one!

Posts: 13777 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Because Mustang!
Picture of camshaft86
posted Hide Post
Having a little pre-election result Monte Cristo. Who all is puffing and waiting?

------------------------------
Sig P228
Sig 1911 Ultra

Posts: 392 | Location: SE TX | Registered: October 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Im puffing at work,slow day. I will probably ignore the ejection results tonight and celebrate tomorrow night. Or at work if its slow again, plus its about to rain here so i wont be able to enjoy one tonight. Nice selection though, i would like to try the new Espada.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Because Mustang!
Picture of camshaft86
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
Im puffing at work,slow day. I will probably ignore the ejection results tonight and celebrate tomorrow night. Or at work if its slow again, plus its about to rain here so i wont be able to enjoy one tonight. Nice selection though, i would like to try the new Espada.

You go to any cigar lounges in the Houston area?

Sig P228
Sig 1911 Ultra

Posts: 392 | Location: SE TX | Registered: October 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Just the one near me, Serious cigars. Its nice, friendly staff and customers, texans games on every week cowboys too. Not as high priced as some of the other B&Ms around here. They always have an event going on at one of their locations, usually the ones to far for me to make it to, but i plan on making it to one whenever the special guest is worth it. Its usually sponsored by a cigar company. Heres the website, http://www.seriouscigars.com/

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Because Mustang!
Picture of camshaft86
posted Hide Post
Nice, I try to make it to the Man Cave in league city at least once a month. Has a great atmosphere and owned by a retired police officer. Very gun friendly establishment as well.

Sig P228
Sig 1911 Ultra

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
I'll have to check them out, that would be a weekend thing for me though.

posted Hide Post
I smoked something a little heavy tonight as I needed to relax. I ended up with a CAO Flathead Sparkplug. Damn good smoke with a punch to it. Not over the top, smack in the face, but definitely no slouch either. Just what my inner doctor recommended!

Posts: 3671 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Torano Exodus 50 year. Celebrating the Ejection results.

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
The first Gurkha Beauty I had was nothing to brag about but the one I'm smoking now is actually quite good.

BTW Cigars International has free shipping on their "Make Me An Offer"section of the website through Nov 11 with quite a bit to chose from. I got 10 Nub Connecticut 460 for $30 shipped coming my way. Worth checking out and trying a lowball offer or two. Keep an eye on the confirmation emails though. I was charged shipping initially but they corrected it less than 15 minutes after I emailed them about it.

Posts: 13777 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It has been a while! I was able to have a smoke while doing some work outside this afternoon. I enjoyed an aged My Father Special in the white box. This stick has transitioned from a pepper bomb to a smooth, chocolate bar. It has been in my humidor for at least 6 months. I was looking for the pepper but was pleasantly surprised with this.

Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Had an Indian Tabac Classic Corojo today. Didn't buy it. A friend gave me a few of them. Not bad. Not my favorite. But they get real smooth on the last half. A decent medium flavored smoke.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Taking a break from my usual Rocky Patel habit...

(with classic British protection!)

We will see how good this is in a few minutes!

Bill R.

Posts: 1131 | Location: Wet side of WA | Registered: October 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
That is a cool pistol. Let us know how the cigar turns out. Its a Perdomo champagne noir for me tonight. Always a good smoke for me.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
TATUAJE pudgy mummy. The mummy is my favorite monster. Great size too.

Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4787 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I smoked a Blend Lab YH-456 and a My Father #2 robusto this evening while sitting at the Sands.

Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
I was trying to find out how to pronounce 'CAO' and found this on a cigar forum. Maybe some of y'all will find it useful. (I don't like to appear dumber than is absolutely necessary. Smile )

Pronunciation of some cigar/manufacturers names:

5 Vegas: Sinko Vegas
100 Anos: see-en ahn-yos
Anejo: Agneh-ho
Aurora:Ow-rora
Avo: Ah Vo
Cabaiguan: Ka-bai-uawn
CAO: See Aay Oh
Carlos Torano: Carlos Tor-ahn-oh
Chateau Fuente: Sha-tow Fu-en-tay
Chiselito:Chees-ay-lee-to
Cienfuegos: C-N-fue-ay-goes
Cohiba: Ko-he-bah
Comacho: Co Ma Cho
Corojo: core-row-ho
Criollo: Krey-oh-yo
Cusano: Cue Zan Oh
Davidoff: Sno-bh
Exquisitos: ex-key-see-tos
Fuente: Fu-ehn-teh or Fu-en-teh
Gispert: His-pairt
Illusione: ill-luh-see-own-ay
Indian Tabac Fuerte: Indian Tay-back fu-air-tay
Jose Seija:Ho-say Say-ha
Joya de Nicaragua: Hoya-De-NiKa-RA-Gua
La Aurora 100 Anos: La Roar Ah See Anon Yos
La Aurora Cien Anos: LA-AHU-RO-RA CE-YEN AH-Ne-os
La Vieja Habana: La Vee-eh-ha Habana
Ligero: Lee - hair- oh
Noellas: No-eh-lass
Oliva: Oh-leave-a
Padilla Miami: Pad dee ya Miami
Padron: Pah Drone
Palio: Pal-ee-oh
Partagas: par tah GAHS
Pepin: puh-PEEN
Por larranaga: por la ran ya ga
Ramon Allones: Ramone-ah-yone-ace
Robusto: row-boost-oh
Romeo y Julieta: Ro-mayo ee Hoo-lee-eh-tah
Savinelli Liga Especial: Sa-veen-eh-lee Lee-gah ess-peciAL
Taino: tah-EE-no
Tatuaje: tat-oo-ah-geh
Torano: tor-ahn-yo
Virtuoso:Veer-too-oh-so.
Xikar: Zy-car
Zino: Zee-no

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15502 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Davidoff: Sno-bh

Thats funny.

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Jim Shugart
Drug Dealer

posted November 10, 2014 01:37 PM Hide Post
I was trying to find out how to pronounce 'CAO' and found this on a cigar forum. Maybe some of y'all will find it useful. (I don't like to appear dumber than is absolutely necessary. )

Pronunciation of some cigar/manufacturers names:

Swisher Sweets: saymofo gimmie dat blunt

Posts: 23736 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post