SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Sabonim
Picture of Wayniac
posted Hide Post
I don't smoke, but I have a couple friends who enjoy a good cigar now and then. I decided to keep a few around the house for guests... How did I do?

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 1438 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
I think you did real good, can I come over?

Glad you enjoyed those Goat, the vintage maduro is one of my favorites.

Leemur, Cigar.com has a sale on diesel shortys today.
http://www.cigar.com/DailyDeal/ccCigarDeals.asp

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
I think you did real good, can I come over?

Glad you enjoyed those Goat, the vintage maduro is one of my favorites.

Leemur, Cigar.com has a sale on diesel shortys today.
http://www.cigar.com/DailyDeal/ccCigarDeals.asp

I want to try one before I commit to a box or bundle. Besides it's cold and I'm over stocked already. Thanks for the heads up though!

Posts: 13777 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Sitting at the B&M getting some office work done and smoking a Camacho Tripple Maduro - it's been a while, forgot how much I enjoy these.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12370 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Is that the old camacho or the are the new ones just as good, my b&m does not have anyu of the old bands left and i have heard bad reviews of the new bands.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Because Mustang!
Picture of camshaft86
posted Hide Post
Jaywendland1981, they're having a Drew Estate Event at Serious Cigar in Houston this Saturday. Jonathan Drew and Willie Herrera are going to be there to meet and greet.

http://www.seriouscigars.com/e...d=MTA=&prth_act=more

------------------------------
Sig P228
Sig 1911 Ultra

Posts: 392 | Location: SE TX | Registered: October 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Yup, plan on being there, you coming?

Someone was interested in going halfsies on a box, but im looking at just getting T52s and some Unicos, maybe a box of each? Whatever size i can get, so if anyone is still interested email me, and ill give you my number, so i can text size availability and price much quicker. I know its going to be packed and quantities are limited so i may get stuck just buying whatever is left/available/within reach. If Ligas are a great price i may be tempted to buy a box of those as well, but I am more Concerned with the Unicos and T52s. Possible a Series A but not if they are 100$

I will actually be there tonight enjoying a smoke after freezing my butt off all day at work.

Oh and I got the Cigar dojo app too, i know someone asked about that awhile back, not sure how to add/friend anyone yet.

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
What a terrible thing to do to that poor, innocent lime.

quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
I am a simple man. I enjoy a Macanudo Café while on vacation. I hope to enjoy one with my Step-Dad and Brothers on Easter Sunday.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31556 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Because Mustang!
Picture of camshaft86
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
Yup, plan on being there, you coming?

Someone was interested in going halfsies on a box, but im looking at just getting T52s and some Unicos, maybe a box of each? Whatever size i can get, so if anyone is still interested email me, and ill give you my number, so i can text size availability and price much quicker. I know its going to be packed and quantities are limited so i may get stuck just buying whatever is left/available/within reach. If Ligas are a great price i may be tempted to buy a box of those as well, but I am more Concerned with the Unicos and T52s. Possible a Series A but not if they are 100$

I will actually be there tonight enjoying a smoke after freezing my butt off all day at work.

Oh and I got the Cigar dojo app too, i know someone asked about that awhile back, not sure how to add/friend anyone yet.

That was me on the Dojo app and I'll be there with some other Dojo members. We're going to start at the La Serena event at the Man Cave and then head to Serious Cigar. What's your name on the Dojo and I'll add you?

Sig P228
Sig 1911 Ultra

Posts: 392 | Location: SE TX | Registered: October 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
I figured that was you on the app.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Anyone tried Pappy van winkle family reserve cigars?

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
I wish it was easier to post pictures here. I just picked up a drew estate "egg" as a late Christmas gift for a friend. This thing is ridiculous.

posted Hide Post
OK, I have to ask a newbie question: several people have described this or that cigar as having a "leather" taste.

Never having licked a chair or a shoe, what exactly does "leather" taste like?

Posts: 693 | Location: Rural W. MI | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I use this wheel as a reference:

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12370 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Had a Montecristo Monte yesterday and it was underwhelming to say the least. Started off heavily on pepper and didn't mellow at all til nearly halfway through. Needed constant touch ups.

Posts: 13777 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
So who paid to have molasses get in the 'fruit' category? Confused

Posts: 23028 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I traveled to Chicago on business and had some free time to pick up a few cigars. The My Father are a store exclusive for Casa de Montecristo. Oro de Nicaragua or "gold or nicaragua".

The other cigars are from Tesa cigars. The links below are some descriptions regarding the Tesa cigars. They were an original investor in Drew Estates and then purchased their own Factory in Esteli.

http://drewestate.com/tesa-cigars/

http://www.tesacigars.com/

Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4787 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Nice score, those Nicaraguan Gold look tasty.

cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Wayniac, You've got some lucky friends! Cool

Ronin, Awesome wheel! I've never seen it before, but it's similar to what I see in my mind when I'm thinking through the tastes I'm experiencing.

Gator, Those look like some beauties! Where is Casa de Montecristo? I have family in the burbs, and might have to make a trip if it's close..

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Disregard Gator, I used my senses and read the bag...

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post