SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Rocky Patel Vintage '03 and a Pacifico. Nice evening

Posts: 13264 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Four Roses Barrel strength and a Tatuaje Regios

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Generalizations
Are False
Picture of md-lucky
posted Hide Post
Well I saw this idea over on Reddit and kind of liked it. These are .223 cigar punches. I cut the case and sharpened that as well so you can easily clean it out as well as use the larger side if you want a larger cut.

If anyone here would like one or two let me know!

Edit:

Click for pictures: https://imgur.com/a/dgoYh

This message has been edited. Last edited by: md-lucky,

"At best, the assault weapons ban can have only a limited effect on total gun murders, because the banned weapons and magazines were never involved in more than a modest fraction of all gun murders." Department of Justice study conducted by Jeffrey Roth and Christopher Koper

Posts: 2339 | Registered: January 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Dude those pictures are ridiculously oversized.

There are apps or programs to resize them.

THANK YOU!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GA Gator,

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Generalizations
Are False
Picture of md-lucky
posted Hide Post
Outside enjoying another fantastic Montecristo:

When this mother with her three children starts to read me the riot act! While I'm sitting on my own back deck!

After a few words she got the kids down from the tree and took them somewhere further away from this evil cigar smoker.

"At best, the assault weapons ban can have only a limited effect on total gun murders, because the banned weapons and magazines were never involved in more than a modest fraction of all gun murders." Department of Justice study conducted by Jeffrey Roth and Christopher Koper

Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
I'm smoking a Laranja Reserva Caixa (basically a box pressed Churchill). Man this thing is tasty.

I keep starting after dark - too late for a picture, but too late for the noseeums too :-)

That's a beautiful view, md-lucky

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
MD I didn't mean to come across as a dick, I mostly use a mobile device to surf the forum and huge picks are a pet peeve. The punch is cool though I travel with a small punch as they are TSA friendly but the 556 round would not go unnoticed.

Ken the Laranja is a good FULL bodied cigar. That wrapper is really tasty did you get the citrus notes others have noted? It pairs well with a subtle IPA.

And happy TaT Tuesday

Chi Chi, get the yayo

All Generalizations
Are False
Picture of md-lucky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GA Gator:
MD I didn't mean to come across as a dick, I mostly use a mobile device to surf the forum and huge picks are a pet peeve. The punch is cool though I travel with a small punch as they are TSA friendly but the 556 round would not go unnoticed.

Didn't take it that way at all - I'm in an iPhone right now, and I was on an iPhone when I read your text and even said "holy cow those pictures are huge." I used imgur instead of photobucket - never again.

Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Smoke mail today. Thanks again Ronin. The usps smashed the box up a little and the RyJ foot got a messed up but it'll be ok.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Well, I'm out of surgery and back home.. Lets hope that the third time is the charm. My tibia is EXTREMELY painful where the hardware was removed, but overall it seems like it went well. The first three photos are from various points since my osteotomy and allograft. The last pic is about $1,500 worth of hardware that was intended to stay in indeffinantly but its out now.

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
When I had rotator cuff surgery earlier this year I quite enjoyed opioids and cigars

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GA Gator:

Ken the Laranja is a good FULL bodied cigar. That wrapper is really tasty did you get the citrus notes others have noted? It pairs well with a subtle IPA

It's funny, but that Laranja didn't taste as full bodied as what I usually smoke - very flavorful but not as strong as a LP 9 or even a JdN Antono 1970. VERY flavorful though.

I got a hint of citrus, dried apricots, cedar, and some cream tastes at various points. It's on my list of cigars to buy a box of eventually.

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Still suffering through Hell's Sauna here so burn time isn't happening. Jealous of you guys.

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Shaping up to be a nice afternoon.

And once again I cannot manage to get my Flickr photo to embed while posting from my phone.

If I could, it would show a Cohiba Maduro 5 and a large Affligem Blonde beer on a beautiful sunny afternoon.

https://flic.kr/p/KiShHs

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post

Top ten beautiful evening yesterday. I don't usually purchase Punch cigars, this one was part of a sampler that I bought a couple of months ago. Smooth as a baby's bottom

Posts: 13264 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
L'Atelier Cote de Or this evening.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Ronin check your email in a minute and send me your mailing address. I don't have a job to offer, just a few minutes of relaxation. Wink

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
How are the la tache? Just got a box.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I did not have last year's to compare this to.

With the cap cut exposing a 1/2" opening, I was having to clear it very often. I noticed a tar flavor often. After clearing it though, there was a smoothness to the cigar. Notes of pepper built as the cigar burned closer to the foot. Some very prominent notes of caramel hit and disappeared throughout the cigar. It burned even and constant without the need to relight or touchup. Over all, a great cigar that may age very well.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Sounds really good. Hope I get a chance to smoke one this weekend.