SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
I did try one yesterday, you asked where i got from. The brown band was great, will try the 10th anniversary tomorrow i hope.

Seriouscigars.com has some.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
I did try one yesterday, you asked where i got from. The brown band was great, will try the 10th anniversary tomorrow i hope.

Seriouscigars.com has some.

Oh that's right! In fact I gave the owner at my B&M a hard time for not getting them in, he ordered me a box today. Thanks for letting me know!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12370 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^ That coming from the member who was the biggest Liga fan boy. If you go back to the beginning of this thread you can see Ronin's selection evolve.

Jay we will get you off perdomo not that there is anything wrong with them, just like Ligas but there are many great sticks out there.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4787 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Gator, truer words could not be said! I still love my Liga's, but I have found so many more sticks to try!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12370 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
There's a couple in Perdomo's line I wont stop smoking lol but I love trying all the suggestions out. Seriouscigars puts on the Texas cigar festival every year. I plan on buying a ticket if I can. Last year sold out in 7 minutes. You get a gift bag with 30+ smokes and get to meet alot of the brand owners. Nick Perdomo will be there for sure as will some others.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The 10th Anniversary is my favorite Tat. The Jekyll has some hints of it in there as well. The Pudgy Monster Chucky was very good as well. Pete definitely has had some hits come out. I do find that I like the sticks rolled with Pepin involved. I don't know if it is a coincidence or not though. I do enjoy My Father and Pepin sticks a lot.

I guess all of our persuasion in the cigar karma thread did not produce any new "members" to this thread. I was hoping for some more suggestions to try.

I'm working in the garage tonight trying to find a hydrolic drip on my tractor and smoking a CI Blend Lab YH-456. The last one I had, so I gotta stock back up again.

Posts: 3671 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
In the spirit of Christmas (or what holiday you may celebrate this year), I’m going to offer a quick Karma for this thread alone. I’m fortunate to have a high end B&M within a few miles of me, and because of that get to try some very cool cigars. Up for Karma are two Cigars:

2014 Tatauje Monster Jekyll
http://halfwheel.com/review-tatuaje-the-jekyll

and a

TATUAJE TAA 2014
http://halfwheel.com/review-tatuaje-taa-2014/72206

Only rules are: You post a quick review after you smoke them and you have not already smoked them this year. Both are limited, and mostly unavailable now, so I’d like them to be a new experience for someone.

I’ll draw Sunday night and put them in the mail Monday. Don’t be shy!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

posted Hide Post
Thanks to this thread, I have tried numerous cigars that I would have passed by otherwise. Between here, my brother who smokes and some employees at CI, I have quite a band collection going.

Posts: 3671 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in, please! If I win though, pick a second place winner for the Jekyll as I have had one already. Thank you, Sir!

Or I can continue to Karma it off if you only want one shipment.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Count me in. I wouldnt mind trying something new. Petr recommend me a pepin. Something spicy.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Very gracious of you Ronin, I am not in, I know where you got those TAA Wink

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4787 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GA Gator:
Very gracious of you Ronin, I am not in, I know where you got those TAA Wink

LOL - this is one of my favorites thread's on the site!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

posted Hide Post
The white Special from Pepin is a pepper bomb when fresh. They come 3 to a box. I have some in the humi but they lost the pepper that they once had. The straight My Father has some pepper or the Centurian has some as well. I'll have to dig though my archives and see what else I can recommend for you.

The Flor de Las Antillas is another to try

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
In the spirit of Christmas (or what holiday you may celebrate this year), I’m going to offer a quick Karma for this thread alone. I’m fortunate to have a high end B&M within a few miles of me, and because of that get to try some very cool cigars. Up for Karma are two Cigars:

2014 Tatauje Monster Jekyll
http://halfwheel.com/review-tatuaje-the-jekyll

and a

TATUAJE TAA 2014
http://halfwheel.com/review-tatuaje-taa-2014/72206

Only rules are: You post a quick review after you smoke them and you have not already smoked them this year. Both are limited, and mostly unavailable now, so I’d like them to be a new experience for someone.

I’ll draw Sunday night and put them in the mail Monday. Don’t be shy!

I'm bumping this to the top of the next page

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
My favorite My Father the #4

For spicy smokes try Lanceros and Pantellas the smaller ring Guage intensifies the flavors from wrappers and binders. The #4 is a full bodied spicy smoke.

And for a smoke with light pepper, retrohale it will turn it up to 11.

I like the Lancero and pantela this time of year as I tend to smoke quickly which heats up the cigar to much. This becomes a problem with smaller ring gauges except when the weather is cool.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

posted Hide Post
hi Ronin,

Please count me in on your generous Christmas Carma!

I have not smoked a Tatuaje yet and would enjoy trying one.

Thank you!, and Merry Christmas!!

Rob

Posts: 3514 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
You guys have inspired me to brave the cold wet shit outside. Tatuaje 10th.

posted Hide Post
I'm interested to see if you get the transitions I had in mine. Coffee then espresso and finally the Tootsie Roll flavors.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
You guys have inspired me to brave the cold wet shit outside. Tatuaje 10th.

Me too!

22 above, but I've got a fire going in the backyard and smoking a Monte 2 (from down there)

Oh wait! I can say it now, smoking a CUBAN Montecristo #2!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

posted Hide Post
Wow! Did you have that shipped overnight?! LOL!